Everything a chadlite+ do is cool

MaxillaMaxing

MaxillaMaxing

Kraken
Yesterday I saw at the beach a skinnyfat normie playing with some kids at the beach digging in the sand and I was like what a fucking manchild loser .
Then I saw a chadlite do the same thing and he looked cool and nonchalant

I'm asexual and still thought chadlite is cool bow imagine how a woman would see chadlite+ like

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: squirrelcel, RichmondBread, justbentbro and 2 others
564AC828 0C9D 4748 B56D 53941866B70F

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, MaxillaMaxing, Hikicel69 and 1 other person
ofc boyos...LOOKS permeate into fucking everything...looks halo
hate this world

Should've made the incel being mocked
That's the whole idea of it, the incel is being laughed at and taken photos of, in order to mock him. Meanwhile the chad is greeted with friendly laughter and gets photos taken so that they can say they saw chad.

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
ofc boyos...LOOKS permeate into fucking everything...looks halo
hate this world
The Halo effect is so brutal that even babies and animals prefer good looking people.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and Skywalker
The Halo effect is so brutal that even babies and animals prefer good looking people.
i know...its so fucking sad and annoying, especially when you need to do hardmaxxing and surgeries like me, and not just lose weight , like alot of "Chads" that are worshipped here, did 😢

• So Sad
Reactions: DeathlyAware
i know...its so fucking sad and annoying, especially when you need to do hardmaxxing and surgeries like me, and not just lose weight , like alot of "Chads" that are worshipped here, did 😢
It's truly over for guys who need to do surgeries just to be able to get accepted in society, fucking cruel world that judges people on genetics that they couldn't control.