Everything dealing with my hair is a looksmin

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
Everywhere I turn is a fucking looksmin. It's either my barber didn't cut my hair the style that I want, the stylist I usually go to won't reply to my texts, the style that I get doesn't come out right. Everything dealing with my hair is a looksmin, I'm about to just learn how to style it myself.

maybe yo face just ugly

either your upper maxilla is recessed and you have shit skull sides

or your hair is too much short

that's why i love rocking long perm hair like vinnie
literally haloes you and you don't have to care if you look good or not bcus u know u do

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 15164

literally haloes you and you don't have to care if you look good or not bcus u know u do
pm face

Everywhere I turn is a fucking looksmin. It's either my barber didn't cut my hair the style that I want, the stylist I usually go to won't reply to my texts, the style that I get doesn't come out right. Everything dealing with my hair is a looksmin, I'm about to just learn how to style it myself.
Meirl bro my hair is shit right now only had it cut two months ago I need to go shorter but it can be hard to style. When it gets long it makes my head look too big.

Seriously. I'm just going to grow it out at this point. I don't care if it will look disheveled. I'm no longer falling into the hair cut meme.