Everything does not come down to looks. Stop being ideologues.

Yeah but if you don't have looks, you will never start, so without looks you won't experience love and relationships

Therefore making it most important cuz without it nothing will happen

Being the most important and fundamentally important thing through being an absolute prerequisite does not make it everything. As after this prerequisite is met other sub-factors come into play and without those sub-factors in place no relationship happens. Therefore to say it is everything, is false.

Being the most important and fundamentally important thing through being an absolute prerequisite does not make it everything. As after this prerequisite is met other sub-factors come into play and without those sub-factors in place no relationship happens. Therefore to say it is everything, is false.
But I didn't say it's everything, I said it's the most important

Other things matter too, but to a lesser degree

Water + Hamza mogs you

If you look the part and then pretend you are the part, but then it turns out that after a short amount of time she then works out that you are not, what happens? No relationship buddy. Oh but that's OK because we still fucked her?!?!??!

If everything came down to looks why would there be no relationship after she finds out that he is larping about who he is as a person?

No you moron. Everything starts with looks and then becomes deeper. You don't just look good and get a long term relationship with a girl worth having a long term relationship with.

That's incel coping ideology and the Millennials on here know this better than anybody, yet I'm seeing even you guys spout this debunked a billion times, even on here, rhetoric.

Men are supposed to be rational beings not ideologues. Women are followers of narratives and ideolgoies, not men. Man the fuck up by getting your own mind. I am sick of this site's autism and disconnection from reality.
100% true,

experienced this recently

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
But I didn't say it's everything, I said it's the most important

Other things matter too, but to a lesser degree

So what are you debating?

Looks absolutely matter, but once the threshold has been met for that particular girl, then it's character, personality, voice, social proof, career security, polarity and whether you overall gel as individuals.
Looks and personality in most cases tend to be inversely proportional depending on the context.

In the context of a STR (short term relationship) the importance of looks goes way up and the importance of personality and things like ability to provide go down.

In the context of a LTR (long term relationship) the importance of looks actually reduces while the importance of being kind nurturing caring and providing go way up.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
"In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law...? Is it like the hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will."
nigga thinks he's plato

• Love it
Reactions: GriffithMaxx
Looks and personality in most cases tend to be inversely proportional depending on the context.

In the context of a STR (short term relationship) the importance of looks goes way up and the importance of personality and things like ability to provide go down.

In the context of a LTR (long term relationship) the importance of looks actually reduces while the importance of being kind nurturing caring and providing go way up.

Exactly and you have the scientific literature to prove this and back this up.

So FUCK every man in this thread denying it. Subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
If you look the part and then pretend you are the part, but then it turns out that after a short amount of time she then works out that you are not, what happens? No relationship buddy. Oh but that's OK because we still fucked her?!?!??!

If everything came down to looks why would there be no relationship after she finds out that he is larping about who he is as a person?

No you moron. Everything starts with looks and then becomes deeper. You don't just look good and get a long term relationship with a girl worth having a long term relationship with.

That's incel coping ideology and the Millennials on here know this better than anybody, yet I'm seeing even you guys spout this debunked a billion times, even on here, rhetoric.

Men are supposed to be rational beings not ideologues. Women are followers of narratives and ideolgoies, not men. Man the fuck up by getting your own mind. I am sick of this site's autism and disconnection from reality.

Nah I wear insoles of 1.5 inches that takes me to a strong 5'10 when you include the shoe.

I'll link you the insoles. PM me.
I PMed you bro. Showed some pics too. I think in my case "its over" but lets see. I dont want any sugarcoating. If its over for me then so be it. But any rating and advice will be well appreciated.

It's evident things were different during your era Unc, but it's a lot different now and it's retarded for you to even say because you haven't experienced it to know
Ur coping