Everything else is cope, real estate is KING.

i get paid while doing it, u mad? get ur color up lil bro ur looking grey
how in the world can someone be mad at someone that gives an entire life to an incel forum? da hell? dont need to be mad or offend, u already doing it for yourself, just sad af tho tbh

how in the world can someone be mad at someone that gives an entire life to an incel forum? da hell? dont need to be mad or offend, u already doing it for yourself, just sad af tho tbh
u sound a little angry pedro, maybe use some of that energy to get some bitches :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

u sound a little angry pedro, maybe use some of that energy to get some bitches :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
said by someone in a community of INCELS, again, sad as hell, how can someone end up in a situation like that

said by someone in a community of INCELS, again, sad as hell, how can someone end up in a situation like that
a community you're a part of, pedro.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
no such thing as passive income if you're offering a service, which is essentially what rent is. people like trump have never had to deal with tenants once in their life, they hire intermediaries. if you can't do that, you're just a glorified superintendent to a bunch of brown people.

• +1
no such thing as passive income if you're offering a service, which is essentially what rent is. people like trump have never had to deal with tenants once in their life, they hire intermediaries. if you can't do that, you're just a glorified superintendent to a bunch of brown people.
clearly didn't read the thread

no brown tenants allowed in my house

government mandated browns is a real problem in housing

good thing i live in the land of the free, united states of god damn america damn it

don't live in that shithole of a country with teethless english ppl

u ended up on the same forum as i, u are no better than i
still talking? u on a bp forum and can't take some real truths that already start crying

still talking? u on a bp forum and can't take some real truths that already start crying
ur first post on this thread was "cope"

so i know ur broke and projecting

there is no way u can hurt me, pedro

good thing i live in the land of the free, united states of god damn america damn it

don't live in that shithole of a country with teethless english ppl
lol it's far worse in america

u sound a little angry dear yser28823 maybe use some of that energy to get a real life, which it's not in front of your screen talking about color tags on a incel forum.

u sound a little angry dear yser28823 maybe use some of that energy to get a real life, which it's not in front of your screen talking about color tags on a incel forum.
just chillin, doin my laundry watching some ice poseidon while some mexican incel rages at me over colors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and niggerslayer

u sound mad, again, I don't need to offend u, u already doing this service by yourself. the truth is brutal, sorry if it hurts u. ya need to get some friends (not on the internet). see u.

just chillin, doin my laundry watching some ice poseidon while some mexican incel rages at me over colors
"Mexican"? bro what??? these daydreamers incels having their brain destroyed. anyways, see you !

u sound mad, again, I don't need to offend u, u already doing this service by yourself. the truth is brutal, sorry if hurts u. ya need to get some friends (not on the internet). see u.
you've said a lot of words but no truths thus far, only seeth

freedom to choose

coming to an apartment complex, townhouse, private residence near you.

real estate is a losing bet in 2024. all private property, land, etc will zero in a couple of years. only bitcoin will retain any value.

• Hmm...

coming to an apartment complex, townhouse, private residence near you.

real estate is a losing bet in 2024. all private property, land, etc will zero in a couple of years. only bitcoin will retain any value.

buying homes, not any of that

plus i don't live in a shithole like NYC

This part might take the longest.
maybe a townhouse to start, i can put a down payment on 1 in a couple months but I might have to live in it for a year which is fine with me

Step 1 be ELON MUSK

a very good idea, if you can find low interest loans with long terme payments you can make good returns but anythings above 15% returns will be unrealistic :)

I won't begin until rates drop
Do they have variable interest rate loans in USA?

Shouldn't you try timing the market?

Because in theory when they start lowering interest rates the price of the real estate should increase, and you should want to take advantage on this increase.

Thoughts?

Do they have variable interest rate loans in USA?

Shouldn't you try timing the market?

Because in theory when they start lowering interest rates the price of the real estate should increase, and you should want to take advantage on this increase.

Thoughts?
There are adjustable rate mortgages in the US but they can be risky because there's no guarantee that rates will drop or the state of the housing market when the rate adjusts.

Personally I would get an ARM if I plan on moving before the rate began adjusting after the initial fixed rate period to guarantee I don't get fucked if rates rise by then but then I would have to get a new mortgage in a market with rising rates.

Also, the difference in rates between a conventional mortgage and ARM is less than 1% based on what I can see right now which isn't even worth it to me.

I wish I could time the market, but I can't see the future. I could take advantage of an ARM's lower initial fixed rate, rent out a house for 10 years and then sell it before the rate adjusts at a higher price if housing prices increase but how do I know there isn't a recession or something by then? Too risky

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman