Everything ended after my oneitis ghosted me

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i felt dead after that. i just knew she was never gonna respond and knowing that devastated me. and the fact that the other girls ghosted me made it even worse.

i remember coping by going to the beach with a 35 yo goblina. There wasnt a single second while i was with her that i didnt wish i could be my oneitis instead. I kept having visions of her sitting there, in her sexy swimwear (whatever its called) reading her book while im on my phone looking at bass guitars im not gonna buy. but instead, i had a subhuman.

the only times when i feel a bit less dead is when im thinking about her and even that is a struggle cuz its been a really long time and the memories are almost gone. its been a nightmare since i last saw her. She was the only person that made me feel NT and the only person that understood me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, thecel and TechnoBoss
Steve Jobs Apple GIF by GrowthX

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, InnerVoid and LooksThinker
didnt read but you sound like a sissy , take your onetis shit somewhere else

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Axii, Petsmart, Sushifart and 1 other person
Stopped reading at the "I felt dead" part. You were never alive if you require a oneitis to feel like a living being. Not being edgy, it's simply just true. Go figure out how to live in your own skin before even considering some retarded shit like this.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid, Petsmart and LancasteR
didnt read but already know this post is fucking trash

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I knew it was an InnerCuck thread when I read the title

worst user here ngl

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Petsmart
. You were never alive if you require a oneitis to feel like a living being. Not being edgy, it's simply just true. Go figure out how to live in your own skin before even considering some retarded shit like this.
its her fault, she made me feel a certain way