Everything I jerked off to last month - IMPOSSIBLE Try not to cum (Pics)

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and Jonas2k7
Brootal I am in the same position
Ll for me seems like throwing a lot of money in the bin tho
But now they have been closed I want my arms to get thicker
Yes, I'd have to work a full year with no expenses in germany to finally finance it.. Currently thinking about illegal ways of making money until I turn 18 (rn I'm 15 turning 16), any ideas?

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Yeah, it really is a nice feeling bro, but my D got crushed as I wasn't rock hard, missionary was the best thing that day. The moment you realise you're about the cum inside her is the best feeling, her moans too at every thrust (best 4 minutes of my life jfl :ROFLMAO:)
Pic example (not her) of what she looks like in terms of body? Out of curiosity

no ass on a girl -> no muscles on the guy
Yep just works like wife shoulders are a dimorphic feature in men and wide hips for women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45175, Corleone and Jonas2k7
Yes, I'd have to work a full year with no expenses in germany to finally finance it.. Currently thinking about illegal ways of making money until I turn 18 (rn I'm 15 turning 16), any ideas?
I tried my hardest to earn money online but I don’t have the iq for it jfl
So my best option is to save as much money as I can from extra working hours or shifts that pay good hourly rates

• So Sad
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Pic example (not her) of what she looks like in terms of body? Out of curiosity

Hourglass I'd say with more ass and breast, she's really thin too

• +1
I’m on nofap bruh…:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Delusional no.
I hate to break it to you but NONE of those foids look like that in person. Ever heard of facetune? Ever watched a girl take a photo and edit it? Hilarious

• +1
I hate to break it to you but NONE of those foids look like that in person. Ever heard of facetune? Ever watched a girl take a photo and edit it? Hilarious
So none of these foids have slim waist with wide hips irl? I can see slight fraud maybe in 1 and 4 but other than that they look fine

Megan Fox in your av is hot btw

Brutal because I need a bitch with a perfect face and body

Brutal because I need a bitch with a perfect face and body
It’s over buddy boyo none of these foids look like that and if they do it’s some fucked up surgery they got and even if that they still have to cake face in makeup it’s over. My advice to you find a bitch with no Instagram no social media that wears very little makeup. The only way

• +1
It’s over buddy boyo none of these foids look like that and if they do it’s some fucked up surgery they got and even if that they still have to cake face in makeup it’s over. My advice to you find a bitch with no Instagram no social media that wears very little makeup. The only way
I need a reality check

8AD94BF5 9D3E 4A70 94FC 68A68DBD99CA

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 45175 and flippasav
made me soft

i like it when booty jiggle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45175
The fact that these type of women are more likely to be attracted to me if I am muscular and lean is major motivation for me to gymmaxx

Well, r u?
the user you're referring to said some questionable things in the past that one can not want to be associated with.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back