Everything in life is only temporary

The Grinch

The Grinch

Aura
The happier you’re now, the bigger the pain will be when you lose that thing that made you happy. The world is a fucking clown show. Enjoy your beautiful moments as long as they last, soon they will only be memories.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, 5'7 zoomer, Manletmachine and 7 others
@Manletmachine @Michael Myers @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @yeeyeeslayer @try2beme

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Aero
Well yeah, that’s inevitable

As @Amnesia said, we all lose in the end

This shouldn’t discourage us from trying to make the most out of the little time we do have left however

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): "The life of this world is no more than the delusion of enjoyment"

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Well yeah, that’s inevitable

As @Amnesia said, we all lose in the end
HE loses in the end because HE is a fucking manlet. some people have peak human experience their whole lives and are very happy in their deathbed.
and what can you even possibly lose that makes you happy? suddenly you lose your zygos or some shit? its very unlikely a full on genetic chad develops some rare disease like cancer or whatever the fuck because good genes come in packages

• JFL
Reactions: greywind and yeeyeeslayer
HE loses in the end because HE is a fucking manlet. some people have peak human experience their whole lives and are very happy in their deathbed.
and what can you even possibly lose that makes you happy? suddenly you lose your zygos or some shit? its very unlikely a full on genetic chad develops some rare disease like cancer or whatever the fuck because good genes come in packages
Muh Chad :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Hang yourself

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ambi and yeeyeeslayer
@Manletmachine @Michael Myers @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @yeeyeeslayer @try2beme
why do u still tag st.hamudi in ur posts even tho he left the forum, and is self banned so can't interact even if he wanted tho

why do u still tag st.hamudi in ur posts even tho he left the forum, and is self banned so can't interact even if he wanted tho
Because I like to pretend that he’s still here. Helps me cope with the pain after he left us

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, HitAndRun, MaghrebGator and 1 other person
Muh Chad :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Hang yourself
no please explain to me you retarded coper what could happen that a proper genetic human loses something so important it makes his life a painful experience

Because I like to pretend that he’s still here. Helps me cope with the pain after he left us
rip

he was a great user

he's still somewhat active on discord tho so u can reach out to him there if u want

Yeah he was one of the few decent people in this trash hole

Everytime one of the OGs leaves i think of doxxing someone i hate and accept a permanent ban

no please explain to me you retarded coper what could happen that a proper genetic human loses something so important it makes his life a painful experience
I don’t bother arguing with sub 80 iq‘s

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
That’s why you gotta live for today
Stay in the present moment

• +1
and what can you even possibly lose that makes you happy?
assuming you don't die young, you will lose the following as you age even if ur chad :

- your looks

- your parents

- friends and loved ones/siblings

- health, mobility/energy

you'll have kids and grandkids sure but there's a decent chance they won't give af abt u, and will throw u in a nursing home

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
  • +1
That’s why you gotta live for today
Stay in the present moment
ye no point worrying abt the future and getting worked up

it's good to have a 'we'll cross that bridge when we get there' mentality

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
ye no point worrying abt the future and getting worked up

it's good to have a 'we'll cross that bridge when we get there' mentality
Or some incels make their shit past their whole identity

• JFL
assuming you don't die young, you will lose the following as you age :

- your looks
XD perhaps if you are a fucking retard and rape your skin with sun like gandy you will. so many men manage to look just as good or even better in their 50's as they did in their 20 mikkelsen or kevin mann. unfortunetaly retards here even with 4 year accounts are obsolutely fucking clueless on looksmaxing and are little stinky rotters
assuming you don't die young, you will lose the following as you age :

- your looks

- your parents

hahahahh FOUR years account btw, brainwashed into virute signaling like a retard, or maybe you deeply care about them because you are so low iq
or maybe you are just fucking ugly, because if you wouldnt be, you could just find new friends and "loved" :)ROFLMAO::LOL:) ones. once you pass a certain threshold, everywhere you walk is a new opportunity for friends and foids. but obviously you dumbshit incels wouldnt know this
this is just fucking cope if you know what you are doing (you dont so it applies to you most likely)
I don’t bother arguing with sub 80 iq‘s
another great argument you fucking retard

assuming you don't die young, you will lose the following as you age even if ur chad :

- your looks

- your parents

you'll have kids and grandkids sure but there's a decent chance they won't give af abt u, and will throw u in a nursing home
Noooo broooo Chad is in heaven 24/7, he never gets sick, he never feels sadness, he never gets treated bad, he never gets cheated on, chad bro Chad Chad Chad :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
XD perhaps if you are a fucking retard and rape your skin with sun like gandy you will. so many men manage to look just as good or even better in their 50's as they did in their 20 mikkelsen or kevin mann. unfortunetaly retards here even with 4 year accounts are obsolutely fucking clueless on looksmaxing and are little stinky rotters

hahahahh FOUR years account btw, brainwashed into virute signaling like a retard, or maybe you deeply care about them because you are so low iq
or maybe you are just fucking ugly, because if you wouldnt be, you could just find new friends and "loved" :)ROFLMAO::LOL:) ones. once you pass a certain threshold, everywhere you walk is a new opportunity for friends and foids. but obviously you dumbshit incels wouldnt know this

this is just fucking cope if you know what you are doing (you dont so it applies to you most likely)

another great argument you fucking retard
Not a single molecule, welcome to my ignore list

Noooo broooo Chad is in heaven 24/7, he never gets sick, he never feels sadness, he never gets treated bad, he never gets cheated on, chad bro Chad Chad Chad :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
it's sad that great users are leaving and getting banned left right and center, and that these are the newcels that are replacing them

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and The Grinch
The happier you’re now, the bigger the pain will be when you lose that thing that made you happy. The world is a fucking clown show. Enjoy your beautiful moments as long as they last, soon they will only be memories.
Ur a pussy

My entire life has been nothing but people punishing me, and me climing up the ladder of raw painful looksmaxxing methods,

reaping rewards at some points, but most of the time not.

You dont even try. :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: piec
Rare W take

this is the tumor patient im arguing with, what even is the point? but please keep coping you clueless monkey i couldnt give less fuck
Not a single molecule, welcome to my ignore list
oh no, please not on your ignore list! :lul::lul: the self importance of you stupid niggers is astonishing and probably the reasong u project ur shit life experience on everyone u dumb faggot

Ur a pussy

My entire life has been nothing but people punishing me, and me climing up the ladder of raw painful looksmaxxing methods,

reaping rewards at some points, but most of the time not.

You dont even try. :lul::lul::lul:
this rotting idiot probably does nothing his whole life and wonders why it only declines :forcedsmile: i wonder if you asked him what looksmaxing methods hes done he will reply some shit like losing weight and thats it

this rotting idiot probably does nothing his whole life and wonders why it only declines :forcedsmile: i wonder if you asked him what looksmaxing methods hes done he will reply some shit like losing weight and thats it
he will probably reply nothing. The grinch is a retard and ive seen him posting for a long time

mind you i dont use this forum actively more then a couple months a year. But he was here last year making the same shitty posts.

• +1
Reactions: piec
he will probably reply nothing. The grinch is a retard and ive seen him posting for a long time

mind you i dont use this forum actively more then a couple months a year. But he was here last year making the same shitty posts.
Aww. Now kiss each other

the second i read the title i knew hes on par with lebgfinal in the iq scale

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
Aww. Now kiss each other
nice argument again you stupid faggot, i wonder who is the one circlejerking with ugly subhuman rotters in the thread above?