Everything in life is transactionary

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Transaction :- an instance of buying or selling something

Transaction are often an exchange of goods or an exchange of service, it is beneficial to both parties.

Everything in life is a transaction, how much effort and how much work you put into one thing gives you a result. The same can be said about women, the greater value you are the greater your women. Now this is all water, but we need to ask ourselves - WHAT DO WOMEN VALUE?

And more importantly, we also need to realise value is not static and is totally subjective/arbitary. Water is not valuable to me, I have plenty of water in my house, but to a thirsty syrian boy with no access to water, that water is invaluable. The water hasn't changed, it's only the person's opinion on said value. Now with that simple concept understood.

What do women value then? Dick? Attention? Affection? Comfort?

My answer :- A mixture. You give them these things, they give you sex.

What we at looksmax (esp the more younger and blackpilled userbase) seem to get wrong is that women and men think the same, we aren't feminists who think men and women are different, no. Instead we need to realise that women and men are wired differently and thus value different things. Attention/validation for men isn't a priority, whereas for women it is. If you disagree with this fundemental fact, then you aren't blackpilled and just an edgy teenager.

Now with that being said, we can have two schools of thought on how to make one's attention have greater value. There is the mass appeal method and the more specific niche method.

The mass appeal method is basically looksmaxxing/redpill self improvement shit. Looks, money and status will boost the overall value of your attention and allow you to cast a further net. When you are a good looking guy it is obvious women will value your attention, they think you have options and thus you giving them attention means they are special and thus validated. Same with money and statusmaxxed niggas.

The more niche method is doing things such as making her laugh, withdrawing attention from her, doing fun/exciting stuff with her and letting her have a brief glimpse of your life. You are giving her what she does not have and she soon starts to value your attention more as she will now associate good times with you. This is for example how social circlmaxxing works.

Earlier when I spoke about the subjectivity of value, this is where it becomes relevant and why we see "anomalies" occur which defy lookism theory. Say we go back to the example of the syrian boy and the water, the water is of utmost value to the boy. But say gold. A gold bar. A gold bar means nothing and holds no value to the boy, whereas a gold bar holds plenty of value for us. We value the rare and useful simply put. Sometimes not so good looking guys are living fun lives, they are interesting people and can make the girl laugh, she WILL artificially inflate his value, as he is useful/fun and say he withdraws his attention - he is now rare. And that is why seemingly avg men can get with good looking girls.

Everything in life is a transaction, chads are lucky and because their overall value deemed by society is high they can bypass this niche value shit. Whereas avg looking dudes it is quite the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Daniel Plainview, Gaia262 and 3 others
You say this like you are the first man to think it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, TheAbyssinian, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
Then why some stupid Mongolian girl come to my hotel and fuck when I ain’t give her shit ? What she get out of that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Skywalker, currylightskin and 1 other person
You say this like you are the first man to think it
no this userbase is young and too edgy, I just wanted to type shit

Dnr but you should get LL and Lefort III

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Didn’t read thread bt dubs xD

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Then why some stupid Mongolian girl come to my hotel and fuck when I ain’t give her shit ? What she get out of that
your overall value is high, you live interesting life, you have money and status and aren't ugly. That to her makes you seem cool and therefore she values your attention

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and ballskin
Did I get an IOI yesterday?

• JFL
wtf are you on about, also it's eid. Better hop on muzzmatch rn nigga
I’m hanging out of my ass

I know it’s Eid cos the Indonesian girl said she can’t see me today cos ‘Muh Eid’ and posted insta stories of her in the mosque

Even though she drank alcohol with me and rubbed my cock about 30 minutes after meeting me

• JFL
I’m hanging out of my ass

I know it’s Eid cos the Indonesian girl said she can’t see me today cos ‘Muh Eid’ and posted insta stories of her in the mosque

Even though she drank alcohol with me and rubbed my cock about 30 minutes after meeting me
over for muslims tbh, I hate muslim women. She will 100% marry some stupid indonesian cuck who is oblivious to her haram behaviour

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, ballskin and DoctorLooksmax
over for muslims tbh, I hate muslim women. She will 100% marry some stupid indonesian cuck who is oblivious to her haram behaviour
She’s white normie only (equivalent of ‘chad only’ but for gook women)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin and DoctorLooksmax

Transaction are often an exchange of goods or an exchange of service, it is beneficial to both parties.

Everything in life is a transaction, how much effort and how much work you put into one thing gives you a result. The same can be said about women, the greater value you are the greater your women. Now this is all water, but we need to ask ourselves - WHAT DO WOMEN VALUE?

And more importantly, we also need to realise value is not static and is totally subjective/arbitary. Water is not valuable to me, I have plenty of water in my house, but to a thirsty syrian boy with no access to water, that water is invaluable. The water hasn't changed, it's only the person's opinion on said value. Now with that simple concept understood.

What we at looksmax (esp the more younger and blackpilled userbase) seem to get wrong is that women and men think the same, we aren't feminists who think men and women are different, no. Instead we need to realise that women and men are wired differently and thus value different things. Attention/validation for men isn't a priority, whereas for women it is. If you disagree with this fundemental fact, then you aren't blackpilled and just an edgy teenager.

Now with that being said, we can have two schools of thought on how to make one's attention have greater value. There is the mass appeal method and the more specific niche method.

The mass appeal method is basically looksmaxxing/redpill self improvement shit. Looks, money and status will boost the overall value of your attention and allow you to cast a further net. When you are a good looking guy it is obvious women will value your attention, they think you have options and thus you giving them attention means they are special and thus validated. Same with money and statusmaxxed niggas.

The more niche method is doing things such as making her laugh, withdrawing attention from her, doing fun/exciting stuff with her and letting her have a brief glimpse of your life. You are giving her what she does not have and she soon starts to value your attention more as she will now associate good times with you. This is for example how social circlmaxxing works.

Earlier when I spoke about the subjectivity of value, this is where it becomes relevant and why we see "anomalies" occur which defy lookism theory. Say we go back to the example of the syrian boy and the water, the water is of utmost value to the boy. But say gold. A gold bar. A gold bar means nothing and holds no value to the boy, whereas a gold bar holds plenty of value for us. We value the rare and useful simply put. Sometimes not so good looking guys are living fun lives, they are interesting people and can make the girl laugh, she WILL artificially inflate his value, as he is useful/fun and say he withdraws his attention - he is now rare. And that is why seemingly avg men can get with good looking girls.

Everything in life is a transaction, chads are lucky and because their overall value deemed by society is high they can bypass this niche value shit. Whereas avg looking dudes it is quite the opposite.
Have you seen that Japanese movie about a tax being applied on beautiful women so then ugly women are seen as more attractive and then the tax is lifted and people still think ugly people are hotter?

You are pretty smart @FailedNormieManlet

Try not to waste that intelligence.

You are capable of achieving great things.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Is yo mama transtatory

Existence is a transaction. You exchange energy in turn for negentropy. This is the nature of life itself.

if she takes it in the ass, its NOT haram, just like Catholic girls :feelsgood:

And that is why seemingly avg men can get with good looking girls
None of that matters I can steal any girl from an average male, especially if she is gl,
Looks are everything, sure you might get starfish sex once in a while with an above average female if you cuckmaxx enough but at the end of the day the stress is not worth it, you are just replaceable garbage to her unless you are a celebrity

It's over for sub PSL 5.5 males

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker