Everything in my life is a task.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
This shit is so depressing.

Even hanging out with friends has become a task, work is a task, sleeping is a task, eating is a task, breathing is a task, sex is a task.

I genuinely don’t enjoy anything anymore.

I’m so exhausted at all times bro and i’m only 20.

Test is probably as low as it can get.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Moggkrates, TechnoBoss and 6 others
Yeah bhai.

Going through those periods suck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and PseudoMaxxer
@Hamdan

• +1
Reactions: Hamdan
I hope this is just a period, how the fuck do I escape from this?
I couldn't even tell you bhai.

I guess it's seasonal or something, it usually happens in the winter, and begining of summer for me tbh.

I couldn't even tell you bhai.

I guess it's seasonal or something, it usually happens in the winter, and begining of summer for me tbh.
bro i got no season anymore, im a wagie I work year round

• So Sad
Reactions: BootySniffer69
bro i got no season anymore, im a wagie I work year round
Fuck man.

How long have you been working for?

A vacation/ break could help you out.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
This shit is so depressing.

Even hanging out with friends has become a task, work is a task, sleeping is a task, eating is a task, breathing is a task, sex is a task.

I genuinely don’t enjoy anything anymore.

I’m so exhausted at all times bro and i’m only 20.

Test is probably as low as it can get.
I'm also 20 and posting from prison. I literally have to wait until 7 sharp to leave the cell. 8 sharp to eat 3 slices of toast and because i ordered it a week in advance i get one singular egg as well. Then wait until 9 sharp to get around the building. Then go back in the cell at 11:30. Get locked up for an hour. Have lunch at 12:30. Wait until 13:30 to go around the building again. Then get locked in the cell again at 16:30... wait until 17:30 for dinner... wait until 18:30 to move around again... then at 8pm or something go back to the cell and they lock you in at 10pm and you'll be let out at 7am the next morning.

Remember that when you think everything in your life is a task. Asshole

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, silencio, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
I'm also 20 and posting from prison. I literally have to wait until 7 sharp to leave the cell. 8 sharp to eat 3 slices of toast and because i ordered it a week in advance i get one singular egg as well. Then wait until 9 sharp to get around the building. Then go back in the cell at 11:30. Get locked up for an hour. Have lunch at 12:30. Wait until 13:30 to go around the building again. Then get locked in the cell again at 16:30... wait until 17:30 for dinner... wait until 18:30 to move around again... then at 8pm or something go back to the cell and they lock you in at 10pm and you'll be let out at 7am the next morning.

I guess, thank you for the reality check.

I guess, thank you for the reality check.
When I get out which will be in the next upcoming weeks i'll still be a passive-income making world traveler so i guess your life still sucks. Then again you might have the redeeming factor of a family and a good childhood when i don't have a family and am basically homeless so eh

• +1
When I get out which will be in the next upcoming weeks i'll still be a passive-income making world traveler so i guess your life still sucks. Then again you might have the redeeming factor of a family and a good childhood when i don't have a family and am basically homeless so eh
can’t be homeless if you make bread and travel

can’t be homeless if you make bread and travel
So i'm not homeless if i sleep outside the train station throughout the night and morning?

• Hmm...
So i'm not homeless if i sleep outside the train station throughout the night and morning?
you don’t make money then, wtf can’t live from hotel to hotel room? how much passive income do
you make

you don’t make money then, wtf can’t live from hotel to hotel room? how much passive income do
you make
Nigga what is this jewish logic. Just because i don't make MONEY doesn't mean i don't make money. Rather live like this than wageslave and make the exact same amount because i don't even have a high school qualification

• +1
Nigga what is this jewish logic. Just because i don't make MONEY doesn't mean i don't make money. Rather live like this than wageslave and make the exact same amount because i don't even have a high school qualification
ok nigga chill, just wondered how you called my life shit when you’re literally homeless.

But I agree with you, I rather live your life than mine.

ok nigga chill, just wondered how you called my life shit when you’re literally homeless.

But I agree with you, I rather live your life than mine.
I mean I WAS homeless. I'm now imprisoned. Prefer homelessness ngl. It's chill. I don't always sleep on the street sometimes i sleep in the train and i get first class

• +1

Being in prison mogs wageslaving

• +1
how did you end up in prison and why are you allowed rottting on here
I answered that earlier and I'm probably not allowed it's just this is too obscure of a site to be on the blocklist

You need to T maxx / healthmaxx

• +1
i cant tell u. but ur name is arab not pakistani?? how are u pakistani with that name
many arabs and pakistanis share the same names lol, but why cant you tell

many arabs and pakistanis share the same names lol, but why cant you tell
never seen a pakistani named hamdan lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Hamdan
I feel like you since i am a teenager , probably depression and you can't do shit about it unfortunately

• +1
how? I stopped smoking and drinking.

I just work all day and come back home to sleep, i’m always exhausted
Do you eat healthy? Sleep enough? Exercise enough?

• +1
Do you eat healthy? Sleep enough? Exercise enough?
I eat healthy, no i don’t sleep enough, due to work and hustling and having a really busy schedule.

No I don’t exercise but i’ll start again next week, i’m very very busy with work and family tbh.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
You got to get rich bro. It’s the only way out.

• +1