everything is about standing out in this life

D

Deleted member 19036

Everything i have posted here is solely satire.
my mtn/htn (he has moderate halos but moderate failios too, he usually didnt shaved his beard which didnt really suit him) friend was dressing uniquely (tactical, army wear etc) had serious amount of slays with 2 different foids

then he started dressing like an eboy/streetwear (generic teenager style) and he got no pussy since then.

he gets more attention overall but no pussy/flirtal behaviour from bitches.
it was the opposite back then.

so stand out (dont jester and push it hard and look like a try hard) whatever you do in this life.

cuz more you overly homogenize yourself to SOYciety, more you turn into a SOYBOY.

fuck this clown world, stay strong, stay different

thats why redpill advice did worked a bit back then and now doesnt really work.

thats why the whole "Mommy, sit on my face" bullshit worked for a bit then died.

You need to be unique and stay unique. being different (maturely ofc) is a big halo (not in just dating market).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ItsOver.com, Zeruel and 4 others
and he was more nt than me but still was an overly antisocial yet slayed.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
my mtn/htn (he has moderate halos but moderate failios too, he usually didnt shaved his beard which didnt really suit him) friend was dressing uniquely (tactical, army wear etc) had serious amount of slays with 2 different foids

then he started dressing like an eboy/streetwear (generic teenager style) and he got no pussy since then.

he gets more attention overall but no pussy/flirtal behaviour from bitches.
it was the opposite back then.

so stand out (dont jester and push it hard and look like a try hard) whatever you do in this life.

cuz more you overly homogenize yourself to SOYciety, more you turn into a SOYBOY.

fuck this clown world, stay strong, stay different

thats why redpill advice did worked a bit back then and now doesnt really work.

thats why the whole "Mommy, sit on my face" bullshit worked for a bit then died.

You need to be unique and stay unique. being different (maturely ofc) is a big halo (not in just dating market).
Yeah I said this the other day why would anyone want you if you look like every basic mf on the street just be different be yourself :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Yeah, start wearing stuff like this.
83CCC01B DEE6 4CB4 843D CCBBD8B732B2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787