• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • π—˜π˜ƒπ—²π—Ώπ˜†π˜π—΅π—Άπ—»π—΄ π—Άπ˜€ 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝗲

π—˜π˜ƒπ—²π—Ώπ˜†π˜π—΅π—Άπ—»π—΄ π—Άπ˜€ 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝗲

Klasik616

Klasik616

punk
Life is based on wasting time doing different activities, no action is gonna end up being important enough to decide wether your life will be good or not, once you achieve something you need another cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Konstantin, WeiWei, Shade91 and 11 others
It's all about survival and reproduction. Everything else is cope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Melly, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
that's what I'm tryna say bru, life is all about enjoying your time the most and pleasure, in the end nothing really matters, what really does is when your on your deathbed and look behind, knowing you lived without regrets because you enjoyed that time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, ShowerMaxxing, Suns9999 and 2 others
Survival yea, if not why you haven't roped.

About reproduction idk, why do you need to reproduce? For who. For humanity? Lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus, niranjan, Suns9999 and 2 others
Life is based on wasting time doing different activities, no action is gonna end up being important enough to decide wether your life will be good or not, once you achieve something you need another cope.
We know ;-;

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999

About reproduction idk, why do you need to reproduce? For who. For humanity? Lol
If you want sex than you want children.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ryuken, Never Get Up and 3 others

imagine reproducing in today's world just to give another human a shitty life, the world is already overpopulated no need to be an influence on the cause

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bakpaokukus, Suns9999, Bars and 4 others
What’s sad is that if u were good looking u wouldn’t say any of that:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, Never Get Up, PeakIncels and 1 other person
It was before condoms existed
Now people have a ton of sex but nobody wants to reproduce
Then they will be replaced by people who do. Simple as.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, slavicpsycho and Klasik616
What’s sad is that if u were good looking u wouldn’t say any of that:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Probably for some years, yea
But even successful people get bored of their success:
Imagine being an slayer, feels like a job to slay a MTB every day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, PeakIncels, irkkedmulatto and 1 other person
Then they will be replaced by people who do. Simple as.
I don't like this type of argument it reminds me of ecologists who say we have to care of the planet otherwise humanity will be destroyed and we need to be kind with the future humans. Religion basically but you do you man, reproduce and keep making history.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
I don't like this type of argument it reminds me of ecologists who say we have to care of the planet otherwise humanity will be destroyed and we need to be kind with the future humans. Religion basically but you do you man, reproduce and keep making history.
Nature isn't religion. Religion emulates and chases nature but fails. All I'm saying is if you're not asexual than you want to pass your genes. Go do drugs to cope son. I mog you pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up and Klasik616
everything leads back to tyrone

• +1
Nature isn't religion. Religion emulates and chases nature but fails. All I'm saying is if you're not asexual than you want to pass your genes. Go do drugs to cope son. I mog you pussy.
:lul::lul::lul:
Yea go and make a family, quick your time is running lol

• JFL
what if I'm asexual

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
:lul::lul::lul:
Yea go and make a family, quick your time is running lol
have a family just for your kids to have a life shittier than you, and even worse, end up normies or full time .org rotters jfl

• +1
have a family just for your kids to have a life shittier than you, and even worse, end up normies or full time .org rotters jfl
Will I tell my kids I was a 22 yr old KHHV who rotted hard on .org?

• +1
don't you ever think that maybe your kids life will be worse than yours? that maybe they will get autistic or a birth defect? maybe wife will cheat on you and leave with a kid so your on your own? you act like it's easy shit my nigga it ain't

You're both mentally ill
keep coping muh muh pass genes down or I die

wow so sad bro I don't have a kid my life is so over now, it's not like my bloodline has no effect on the world so family or not I amount to nothing and I'm worthless

I was going to write the exact same thing word for word. The truth will always prevail.

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend

What caused you to exist to write this low IQ comment in the first place?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Klasik616
What caused you to exist to write this low IQ comment in the first place?
I was born with a high IQ, that's the problem
I don't have feelings, I just think

Last edited:
  • +1
I was going to write the exact same thing word for word. The truth will always prevail.
except the fact that this is simply not the truth
life is about how you manifest the incel within.
you need to harness its power and all of the commodities that come with it
survival is irrelevant in the aspect that tyrone will outlive you
we are mortal beings while tyrone is eternal
an ideology cannot prevail if its objectively incorrect in its nature
life is about accepting the incel within and living a life, although a short life, full of solitude.

• JFL
except the fact that this is simply not the truth
life is about how you manifest the incel within.
you need to harness its power and all of the commodities that come with it
survival is irrelevant in the aspect that tyrone will outlive you
we are mortal beings while tyrone is eternal
an ideology cannot prevail if its objectively incorrect in its nature
life is about accepting the incel within and living a life, although a short life, full of solitude.
IMG 4349

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken

it's just a part of your brain chemistry

• +1
it's just a part of your brain chemistry
This is what I mean @Never Get Up if you didn't had feelings you would think like me. But you want to save humanity, you want a family, kids and God probably. All irrational stuff.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
It’s 2024 and people still believe that they can change millions of years worth of evolving to fit their β€œideologies”.

Reality exists and has a function that was in order before you were even a sperm.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
This is what I mean @Never Get Up if you didn't had feelings you would think like me. But you want to save humanity, you want a family, kids and God probably. All irrational stuff.
I want and need to fuck women, beat men up, and eat raw animals. That’s the only purpose. I don’t believe in God.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, ryuken and Klasik616
It’s 2024 and people still believe that they can change millions of years worth of evolving to fit their β€œideologies”.

Reality exist and has a function that was in order before you were even a sperm.
Evolving to what, what are we becoming

Evolving into higher IQ specimens to successfully dominate the planet and all life on it.
What are you talking about
We already dominate 99% animals on earth (maybe not insects because it doesn't matter)
Evolving to a big ego but now humans are creating machines who will destroy them :lul: that's your evolution? AI is the last market cope, humans are so dumb they had to invent their replacement to keep producing stuff.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and thereallegend
humans rapidly evolved from mushrooms.
that is why we share similar characteristics
in nature mushrooms are the apex predators.
they accepted their incel within and now dominate the kingdom
that is how life should be lived.
we should replicate the life of a mushroom as much as possible,
mushrooms are incels as in they do not physically interact with other mushrooms.
thus humans should be incels in order to reach their full potential.

• +1
What are you talking about
We already dominate 99% animals on earth (maybe not insects because it doesn't matter)
Evolving to a big ego but now humans are creating machines who will destroy them :lul: that's your evolution? AI is the last market cope, humans are so dumb they had to invent their replacement to keep producing stuff.
If I sent you out in the wild with no weapons right now, you would die in the first 2 weeks.

• +1
If I sent you out in the wild with no weapons right now, you would die in the first 2 weeks.
I know, why do you think I am on an incel forum. What are you doing here Meeks.
humans rapidly evolved from mushrooms.
that is why we share similar characteristics
in nature mushrooms are the apex predators.
they accepted their incel within and now dominate the kingdom
that is how life should be lived.
we should replicate the life of a mushroom as much as possible,
mushrooms are incels as in they do not physically interact with other mushrooms.
thus humans should be incels in order to reach their full potential.
Based

• +1
nigga who the fuck cares, is the wild even existing nowadays with all the pollution n shi? he doesn't need to live in a forest he ain't gn stay in one

• +1
nigga who the fuck cares, is the wild even existing nowadays with all the pollution n shi? he doesn't need to live in a forest he ain't gn stay in one
Low T

Yes, this is the meaning of life - biologically speaking. Looks extremely nihilistic and meaningless.
The only reason why you and me are here is because of reproduction. What a shit meaning of life.
Why would you reproduce in this shithole called ''earth'' ?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and PeakIncels
Yes, this is the meaning of life - biologically speaking. Looks extremely nihilistic and meaningless.
The only reason why you and me are here is because of reproduction. What a shit meaning of life.
ppl who have sex nowadays are selfish asf putting another human through this hell and misery bru

No there's not a single meaning of life for everyone. At best it is "just don't die" game. Truth is simple. And you don't have to reproduce.

Last edited:
  • +1
that's what I'm tryna say bru, life is all about enjoying your time the most and pleasure, in the end nothing really matters, what really does is when your on your deathbed and look behind, knowing you lived without regrets because you enjoyed that time
Wannabe philosopher, that contradicts himself in the first sentence he makes.
You are literally a 14 y/o incel, trying to evaluate the meaning of life lmao

• JFL