π—˜π˜ƒπ—²π—Ώπ˜†π˜π—΅π—Άπ—»π—΄ π—Άπ˜€ 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝗲

Wannabe philosopher, that contradicts himself in the first sentence he makes.
You are literally a 14 y/o incel, trying to evaluate the meaning of life lmao
alright bro, tell me the meaning of life then? have sex a family and give your kids an even worse existence, that's very high IQ isn't it

And you don't have to reproduce.
Right, you dont have to reproduce. But thats your mission in life if you got born (again biologically speaking).
But it doesnt matter anyways.
At best it is "just don't die" game. Truth is simple.
And you dont have to live.

No there's not a single meaning of life for all.
You need to give urself a reason to live. And thats just incredibly hard when you rot on these forums. Well there is prob a reason why you are here.
ppl who have sex nowadays are selfish asf putting another human through this hell and misery bru
Having kids is extremely selfish. I wont except anything from my kids because they owe me nothing.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, PeakIncels and Klasik616
If you want sex than you want children.
If you want sex, that doesnt need to mean that you want children.
You could also want someone that loves you and have fun.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and PeakIncels
these niggas don't get it bru muh biology and shit πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» just live your life and have the most fun possible/have no regrets if something matters its that

You sound like a European man. Only Europeans make arguments like this. For Europeans have been targeted by them the most.

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
You sound like a European man. Only Europeans make arguments like this. For Europeans have been targeted by them the most.
Most people on earth are from Asia, despite that seems like everyone is trying to copy Europe. US and Canada are only an extension of Europe. When we talk about the world, we talk about european culture.

Last edited:
Probably for some years, yea
But even successful people get bored of their success:
Imagine being an slayer, feels like a job to slay a MTB every day
i will happily take upon that burden of a task you call a job until my fucking nuts are drained of sperm and fall off my body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and PeakIncels
What’s sad is that if u were good looking u wouldn’t say any of that:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
bro wasn’t lying

Pussy is a cope we haven't achieved yet, that's why we care so much about it.
niggas gonna be like "OMFG I JUST HAD SEX" like it will fix their autism, tragedies, shitty life

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
niggas gonna be like "OMFG I JUST HAD SEX" like it will fix their autism, tragedies, shitty life
Proves my point that everything becomes boring. I mean sex and affection can give you some pleasure to keep coping with life (I don't have any). Will I live a better life with pussy? Maybe, but it won't fix other problems I have -atleast I would be happier-.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and ihearvoices
Pussy is a cope we haven't achieved yet, that's why we care so much about it.
IMG 1081

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, Klasik616 and ihearvoices
It doesn't really work like that in nature, fellow euro here. Maybe if your lucky she wont get pregnant, but she eventually probably will

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and PeakIncels
Proves my point that everything becomes boring. I mean sex and affection can give you some pleasure to keep coping with life (I don't have any). Will I live a better life with pussy? Maybe, but it won't fix other problems I have
++++

• +1
Proves my point that everything becomes boring. I mean sex and affection can give you some pleasure to keep coping with life (I don't have any). Will I live a better life with pussy? Maybe, but it won't fix other problems I have -atleast I would be happier-.
it's not Even ab boredom but the important of sex ppl give, it's not that deep if you can't get a gf, chill

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
I mean pussy can't be that satisfying, i belive it has to be deeper

it's not Even ab boredom but the important of sex ppl give, it's not that deep if you can't get a gf, chill
The thing is, I never had a girlfriend. So I don't know what I'm missing out. I just see pretty women everyday, couples and people enjoying life while I don't. I suppose life could have been better.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, PeakIncels and ihearvoices
The thing is, I never had a girlfriend. So I don't know what I'm missing out. I just see pretty women everyday, couples and people enjoying life while I don't. I suppose life could have been better.
Same bro

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, PeakIncels and Klasik616
Fucking brutal post. Just reminded me how over it is for me. Fuck i need to ascend with my looks asap

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, Klasik616 and PeakIncels
that's what I'm tryna say bru, life is all about enjoying your time the most and pleasure, in the end nothing really matters, what really does is when your on your deathbed and look behind, knowing you lived without regrets because you enjoyed that time
To me a life well lived is being surrounded by loved ones on your deathbed. Did people enjoy your company? how will you be remembered? what did you do in your life? Did you help or hurt people?

• +1
unless u believe in some kind of god or other high power everything is indeed cope. nothing really matters in the end. but living like that is quite miserable, so u gotta find something that even tho u know is useless, motivates u enough to wake up every morning and do ur best.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Fucking brutal post. Just reminded me how over it is for me. Fuck i need to ascend with my looks asap
not gonna work

past certain looks level ur mind becomes a bottlenecks ur possibilities of living life

• +1
unless u believe in some kind of god or other high power everything is indeed cope. nothing really matters in the end. but living like that is quite miserable, so u gotta find something that even tho u know is useless, motivates u enough to wake up every morning and do ur best.
Optimism nihilism is the way, be happy that you know the truth that nothing matters and enjoy your time the best you can, that's what I do, and so far? I been happy af

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit
Optimism nihilism is the way, be happy that you know the truth that nothing matters and enjoy your time the best you can, that's what I do, and so far? I been happy af
ive been trying to live like that for a certain time and i succeed at it but always happens that a woman gives me attention and my abused dog khhv mentalcel mind makes me go back to my old ways.

im working on it tho. i have to be stone cold.

• +1
ive been trying to live like that for a certain time and i succeed at it but always happens that a woman gives me attention and my abused dog khhv mentalcel mind makes me go back to my old ways.

man I really don't know how y'all get affected by women, like tbh imo you should just accept that you can't get a gf, why even get emotional or sad ab it? move forward bro, and if you really want a girl then get a hooker or keep asking, 1 in a milion must agree right? and if you think it's humiliating then it will make you happy to know that after you die nobody gaf what you done in your life

like tbh the one thing I dream ab the most is to leave a mark, like be important, contributed to society and shit bro, I don't want to be forgotten forever

man I really don't know how y'all get affected by women, like tbh imo you should just accept that you can't get a gf, why even get emotional or sad ab it? move forward bro, and if you really want a girl then get a hooker or keep asking, 1 in a milion must agree right? and if you think it's humiliating then it will make you happy to know that after you die nobody gaf what you done in your life
the point is that i can get a girlfriend, at least by my looks.

my problem is mental.

but ye u are right, it is what it is, nobody gaf if i get my peen sucked, still i want to get it sucked. whatever

• +1
the point is that i can get a girlfriend, at least by my looks.

my problem is mental.

but ye u are right, it is what it is, nobody gaf if i get my peen sucked, still i want to get it sucked. whatever
If it's mental idk how to help you I'm problematic myself but good luck bro

• +1
like tbh the one thing I dream ab the most is to leave a mark, like be important, contributed to society and shit bro, I don't want to be forgotten forever
quite the big dream u have there.

my short term goal right now is getting my dingaling sucked

• +1
do you have a plan for it so far
ye theres 3 girls im working on at the same time.

still they are too difficult for me to understand so ill probably selfsabotage at some point.

• +1
ye theres 3 girls im working on at the same time.

still they are too difficult for me to understand so ill probably selfsabotage at some point.
i expect them to work in a logical way as if they were maths or physics but they are foids and im not using to treating with them so i get frustrated and panic

• +1
i expect them to work in a logical way as if they were maths or physics but they are foids and im not using to treating with them so i get frustrated and panic
Man tbh you just have to be direct bro because if you calculate and shit you will just bore them out

• +1
Man tbh you just have to be direct bro because if you calculate and shit you will just bore them out
will do mate. as i said im working on it. thanks for your help peakincels

• +1
not gonna work

past certain looks level ur mind becomes a bottlenecks ur possibilities of living life
i just want to be happy again
i dont care about anything else

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and faustianspirit
i just want to be happy again
i dont care about anything else
will reaching certain looks help with that or are u going to be in a forever lasting pursue of looking better while never being actually happy?

think about that. looks could help but ur mentality is key, surely there are lots of GL people who are miserable.

• +1
will reaching certain looks help with that or are u going to be in a forever lasting pursue of looking better while never being actually happy?

think about that. looks could help but ur mentality is key, surely there are lots of GL people who are miserable.
ascending with my looks will help me and iam on it
looks are everything