Everything is fucking genetic

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

The Platonic Ideal
Theres nothing u can do

My skin got insane breakouts during immense cortisol during lockdown days due to stims and doing illegal things and picking fights irl, but my hair insane pristine . my dad is nw1 at 66 but his skin is wrecked.

I see the same pattern everywhere, its all fucking cope. If ur dad has dogshit skin get on tret or something asap, if ur dad bald, get on fin or whatever the fuck.

Cage at those fools who think eating some 40 g extra protein will somehow make them 6'5. There is 0 correlation as long as u hit the bare minimum nitrogen balance which is around 40-50 g.

Only place where environment matters more than genetics is if ur a musciian or sportsman cos those early ears of training will help immensely . but even then it genetic cos u need that talent in first place, and environment should just not squander it.

Stop falling for the lie, if u have the cards play with what u got, theres nothing to do or regret. Unless u burnt ur face with acid, u prolly couldnt have changed much. Just think of it like a video game where u playing w specific character, just do the best w that character. Its better to reach lvl 40 w frodo than level 20 w Gandalf.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: urukhaiascension, Freixel, northern mogger and 18 others

Indians who get below 20g Protein everyday end up like this. Making Autistic videos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Autismcel and halloweed

Indians who get below 20g Protein everyday end up like this. Making Autistic videos.

Im tallest in my whole family line by 6 inches

Theres nothing u can do

My skin got insane breakouts during immense cortisol during lockdown days due to stims and doing illegal things and picking fights irl, but my hair insane pristine . my dad is nw1 at 66 but his skin is wrecked.

I see the same pattern everywhere, its all fucking cope. If ur dad has dogshit skin get on tret or something asap, if ur dad bald, get on fin or whatever the fuck.

Cage at those fools who think eating some 40 g extra protein will somehow make them 6'5. There is 0 correlation as long as u hit the bare minimum nitrogen balance which is around 40-50 g.

Only place where environment matters more than genetics is if ur a musciian or sportsman cos those early ears of training will help immensely . but even then it genetic cos u need that talent in first place, and environment should just not squander it.

Stop falling for the lie, if u have the cards play with what u got, theres nothing to do or regret. Unless u burnt ur face with acid, u prolly couldnt have changed much. Just think of it like a video game where u playing w specific character, just do the best w that character. Its better to reach lvl 40 w frodo than level 20 w Gandalf.
this took you 5 years to realise?

Theres nothing u can do

IMG 8547

“Everything is genetic bro”!

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
View attachment 2888250
“Everything is genetic bro”!
Yep even this. Remember I tried dnp t3 and all to end up w a measly 10 kg fat loss. I have absolute dogshit fat loss genetics but can put on muscle and strength at an insanely quick pace to the point I got accused of roiding. I just didn’t see any point in gymcelling when I look like a sack of potatoes it is what it is

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Yep even this. Remember I tried dnp t3 and all to end up w a measly 10 kg fat loss. I have absolute dogshit fat loss genetics but can put on muscle and strength at an insanely quick pace to the point I got accused of roiding. I just didn’t see any point in gymcelling when I look like a sack of potatoes it is what it is
What about eating less food, have you tried that?

Then why'd i descend insanely hard in the past 7 months? Legit went from htn/chadlite to bloated low mtn.

What about eating less food, have you tried that?
Yea and that’s the only reason I lost 10 kg is by starving . While others can eat just a bit healthier ( no French fries for eg) and lose the same in a month or two . It is what it is , I ain’t complaining. It’s the cards I got so have to put in double the work

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
What muscle ?!!?!?🤣

Acne destroyed me. Yet i had normie friends with perfect skin ask me shit like 'did u try changing ur pillow case?'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Clark69 and BrahminBoss
What muscle ?!!?!?🤣
I don’t gymcel , when I look like a sack of potatoes but I got accused of taking steroids around two years back cos I got to 100 kg bench in around 3 months of starting

• Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Theres nothing u can do

nw1 at 66 is impossible nigger
your dad is a blackpilled looksmaxxer and hopped on fin minox and dut

• +1
Reactions: Albedo and BrahminBoss
Theres nothing u can do

Dnr

nw1 at 66 is impossible nigger
your dad is a blackpilled looksmaxxer and hopped on fin minox and dut
Has the same hair level mayb it’s nw2 idk

Man it’s literally just calories in calories out. Even if you have a shittier metabolism it’s still the same process you’d just have to deficit by like 200 more calories. Just track your cals + eat high protein low carb and you’ll 100% lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Acne destroyed me. Yet i had normie friends with perfect skin ask me shit like 'did u try changing ur pillow case?'

It can be caused by dairy or sugar

Some people are sensitive to those, while others can eat pizza, drink milk, eat ice cream, and nothing will happen

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Man it’s literally just calories in calories out. Even if you have a shittier metabolism it’s still the same process you’d just have to deficit by like 200 more calories. Just track your cals + eat high protein low carb and you’ll 100% lose weight.
I’m losing weight but if I had different genetics I’d be losing at faster pace. High testosterone adopocyte sensitivity , beta receptors , alpha adrenergic receptors etc etc all play different and huge role and it’s different for everybody

• +1
Reactions: hello12344
It can be caused by dairy or sugar

Some people are sensitive to those, while others can eat pizza, drink milk, eat ice cream, and nothing will happen
Very unlike pure sugar causes it . It’s the simplest things to digest

Theres nothing u can do

Everything is pedigree and predetermined. Aryan is master race. If you digress from Aryan genetics and inferior shitskin blood took you over it never began anyway. It’s over

Respond to my dms bhai

Count calories. Lose weight. Stop coping

• JFL
Count calories. Lose weight. Stop coping
bro i get migraines if i dont get in enough glucose, my mood goes to shit, libido death tier (if i dont take anti prolactin drugs) etc. its all correlated. Im building muscle now so that my RER is higher but I doubt i can lose this much fat in 6 months

bro i get migraines if i dont get in enough glucose, my mood goes to shit, libido death tier (if i dont take anti prolactin drugs) etc. its all correlated. Im building muscle now so that my RER is higher but I doubt i can lose this much fat in 6 months
Bro, who says you cant eat carbs? Count your calories bit mostly have carbs dude. Eat carbs, but restrict your calories

You just pissed me off opening a bunch of memories from family members who don't KNow shit

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te
You just pissed me off opening a bunch of memories from family members who don't KNow shit
sorry, ive been there man its so irritating

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
true bro, funny how peat niggas be posting about reversing hairloss through 'red light' therapy and reducing cortisol. Like nigger your will be gone by 1 week and your still believing in gaining 1cm of it back by listening to some old fucks? Look at Nate for eg, mf must be caging hard rn with his ultra receeding hairline "YES BRO MY HAIR TEXTURE HAS GOTTEN BETTER BUT NOT MY HAIRLINE"

Yea and that’s the only reason I lost 10 kg is by starving . While others can eat just a bit healthier ( no French fries for eg) and lose the same in a month or two . It is what it is , I ain’t complaining. It’s the cards I got so have to put in double the work
extreme weight loss is no good

• +1
Not everything is, but for facial development, i'd say it something like 80% genes.

I am a level 40 short med

over

Yes, I see my father fat and bald and I just want to starve myself and eat tons of dutasteride. At least I'm tall.