• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, Imretarded?, Autismcel and 1 other person
the system is, the people are not

Its the oppsite

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Well done sherlock…
It really tells you EVERYTHING when there's only 1 jewish country in the world yet they have the west by a leash

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, mr007 and try2beme
the system is, the people are not
“People” being useless sheep who protest and post ai generated images on instagram and virtue signall, alignPalestine with lgbt rights

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mr007, truthhurts and romanstock
Every country in the world attacks israel
Someone called you a poopy stinky online?? 🥹🥹🥹🥹

Nigga palestine is being nuked slowly with support from israel's dogs, the west

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
except the whole internet

What's your ethnicity?

Someone called you a poopy stinky online?? 🥹🥹🥹🥹

Nigga palestine is being nuked slowly with support from israel's dogs, the west
Nuked slowly thats the biggest joke in the world

Nuked slowly thats the biggest joke in the world
Nigga took it literally

I still stand by it, palestine is being attacked by the entire west online and irl yet kikesrael continues to play with the nutrients in our foods

There is always a top dog it was Arabs until the mongols came then it was europe until ww1 and 2 now its Jews till the next catastrophe

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and try2beme
except the whole internet
U guys need to use ur brains. Its not number of people but what kind

Who gives a fuck if ai generated images that are pro palestine become a wordlwide trend. Doesnt change things that matter and make real change

Nigga took it literally

I still stand by it, palestine is being attacked by the entire west online and irl yet kikesrael continues to play with the nutrients in our foods
The west is attacking israel you dumb moron you can't go a meter without seeing a Palestinian flag .

And palestine isn't starving

The west is attacking israel you dumb moron you can go a meter without seeing a Palestinian flag .

Genuinely want to know how much you're getting paid to suck jewish cock 24/7 when you're not a jew yourself

The west is attacking israel you dumb moron you can go a meter without seeing a Palestinian flag .

Nobody is attacking israel the biggest threat is low class degenerates protesting and ai generated images meanwhile lending money to arab countries to make peace with israel instead of helping their neighbours, sending money to israel themself. Dont pretend to be retarded just so you have something to believe in and defend. Youre not even jewish

Genuinely want to know how much you're getting paid to suck jewish cock 24/7 when you're not a jew yourself
I am person that cares about the truth

• +1
Who is this faghot? He is obsessed with me, have u seen him?
A nobody who wants to be somebody ig

Imagine using a word when you don't know the meaning of it so you could feel special lmao

• +1
Who is this faghot? He is obsessed with me, have u seen him?
He can lie to you and u can eat it up. You're more than capable of being that type of a retard.

Me too

Imagine having gyno while being hairy.. fuck this shit bruh
Im convinced its due to food not genetics even talls guys have it

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Nobody is attacking israel the biggest threat is low class degenerates protesting and ai generated images meanwhile lending money to arab countries to make peace with israel instead of helping their neighbours, sending money to israel themself. Dont pretend to be retarded just so you have something to believe in and defend. Youre not even jewish
Hamas. Hezbolla and houtis are attacking israel.. People not supporting you is bad and will hurt israel.

Israel has nukes the arab countries can't do anything what they can is peace

• +1
@Autismcel nice tits :ROFLMAO:

Disgusting bruh I dont like it at all
Funny thing tho. They boycotted what’s so called Jewish products, when in matter of fact all type shit is Jewish. So it didn’t even matter :ogre:

• +1
Funny thing tho. They boycotted what’s so called Jewish products, when in matter of fact all type shit is Jewish. So it didn’t even matter :ogre:
Where can I buy these Jewish products so I can develop hairy tits like @Autismcel :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I say this all the time

• +1
Hamas. Hezbolla and houtis are attacking israel.. People not supporting you is bad and will hurt israel.

Israel has nukes the arab countries can't do anything what they can is peace
Hamas is self defending their blown up children babies family ect. Im happy you thew out your morality to feel apart of something you wouldnt even be accepted into

• +1
idc about either side

• +1
Reactions: givemeheight, TechnoBoss, truthhurts and 1 other person
fck jews/zionists gtfo of this forum
Theyre never jewish. They want to feel a part of something bc theyre useless in their own country. Just throw out humanity to feel a part of something

• +1
Hamas is self defending their blown up children babies family ect. Im happy you thew out your morality to feel apart of something you wouldnt even be accepted into
What happen in oct 7 led to this war. And hamas hates jews

idc about either side
Better than sucking jewish cock and israel as a 0% jew to fit into something as a incel outcast. You know yourself

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, truthhurts and deadstock