Everything is pro Israel and pro Jewish

What happen in oct 7 led to this war. And hamas hates jews
And jews hate everyone including you, u aint one of them

Oh wait jews hate people who arent part of them inherently and hamas are traumatised individuals trying to avenge their terrorised selves and family

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Theyre never jewish. They want to feel a part of something bc theyre useless in their own country. Just throw out humanity to feel a part of something
especially the gay celebrities cause they know their liquidity would be down if they were anti israel

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and truthhurts
And jews hate everyone including you, u aint one of them

Oh wait jews hate people who arent part of them inherently and hamas are traumatised individuals trying to avenge their terrorised selves and family
If jews hate everyone tjat much they wouldnt marry interracial so much. .

And hamas existence will lead to more bloodshed thanks tjta you agreeing with me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and truthhurts
free palestine from zionist opression

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, try2beme and truthhurts
especially the gay celebrities cause they know their liquidity would be down if they were anti israel
Celebrities are controlled. When u stand up against them, then u die mysteriously in a numerological type way:feelswhat:

And hamas existence will lead to more bloodshed thanks tjta you agreeing with me
He means the really rich Jewish. The 13 bloodlines. They see us as cattle’s and nothing more :ogre:

Marrying another race says absolutely nothing about your views on race

Muhhh i have black friends. This is a extremely out of touch argument

Hamas will lead to more bloodshed as long as their families and communities keep getting genocided stolen from and raped. Stop victim blaming also.

• +1
@truthhurts stop liking every comment

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Celebrities are controlled. When u stand up against them, then u die mysteriously in a numerological type way:feelswhat:
yeah also crazy story that john kennedy impregnated Marilyn monroe and that was the reason she died of an "overdose"

• +1
Marrying another race says absolutely nothing about your views on race

Muhhh i have black friends. This is a extremely out of touch argument

Hamas will lead to more bloodshed as long as their families and communities keep getting genocided stolen from and raped. Stop victim blaming also.
Marrying other races genrally means you have kids with them . And People dont hste their kids.

Not a genocide. Its straight up childish. If hamas wanted peace they would get it

Marrying other races genrally means you have kids with them . And People dont hste their kids.

Not a genocide. Its straight up childish. If hamas wanted peace they would get it
“Peace” would mean ONLY palestinians are compromising and jews would not be……. Its a mockery and sociopathic to all their traumas to expect them to settle for a ridiculous deal

Yet you wanna pretend to be surprised and confused why

yeah also crazy story that john kennedy impregnated Marilyn monroe and that was the reason she died of an "overdose"
Everything is planned, nothing happens coincide

“Peace” would mean ONLY palestinians are compromising and jews would not be……. Its a mockery and sociopathic to all their traumas to expect them to settle for a ridiculous deal

Yet you wanna pretend to be surprised and confused why
Its not a ridiculous deal. Here is deal hamas give back all the hostages palestine get 0 they gey ceasefire and aid gets in and un take over gaza.

• +1
Its not a ridiculous deal. Here is deal hamas give back all the hostages palestine get 0 they gey ceasefire and aid gets in and un take over gaza.
I LOVE ISRAEL!!!:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Putin
The Jews killed Jesus
remember "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile." -romans 1:16 even the bible is cucked for jews, fuck jesus and the jew god. Fuck the jew blessings.:blackpill::blackpill:

• JFL
Except the entire online left, the entire mainstream and everyone on the right who hates jews.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and thenewhebbe
So Jew on Jew crime bro, like I said. Right? :feelsgood:
Jews killed Jesus who is God, pretending to be retarded to make a point just makes you look retarded not smart.

• +1
Reactions: Putin and try2beme
Jews killed Jesus who is God, pretending to be retarded to make a point just makes you look retarded not smart.
Ypu can only kill mortals si jesus can't be killed if he is god

He is a human, humans can die. Jesus resurrected himself after. God is omnipotent saying he can’t die contradicts that.

• +1
There is always a top dog it was Arabs until the mongols came then it was europe until ww1 and 2 now its Jews till the next catastrophe
Who do you reckon will be next?