everything is such a disappointment

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
seeing a friend u havent seen in years? disappointment

going out after staying indoors for 1 year? meh its ok 4 a few minutes, then disappointment

fucking a hot girl and cumming? absolute disappointment, biggest scam of life

playing videogames? what am i supposed to be feeling?

winning LoL worlds trophy? overwhelming disappointment after 30 min

even being hungry and then eating is a scam

when you eat it feels like nothing except some taste in ur mouth, then after a few bites, chewing and swallows you stop being hungry, you feel bloated and nothing to distract u from the terror that is existence

man fuck life is the worst nightmare

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gothmog6, Axii, iblamechico and 6 others
why do i feel like this? i am whining since i was 1 year old but now its worse than ever, there must be something wrong with me

fuck im getting an existential crisis writing this

@Crusile

ive never not thought after a supposedly good thing "thats it?"

never admitted to having fun, ofc not even close to being happy for 1 second

Agreed.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Just do drugs Bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and wollet2
Just do drugs Bro
meh im afraid drugs are another disappointment

smoked meth, just increased heart bpm. friend got high
smoked weed, didnt feel anything. others got high kek
ate hhc gummies, only got paranoid and dizzy. nothing good
alcohol is shit
did nicotine a few days ago, got a head buzz - /lightheadness, nothing else
drugs for my health havent worked or just given me sides

fuck life

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
This reminds me of everything you can do in life theory
Theres not much to do in life other than talk to people and do activity while talking to people, its very easy to miss this meaning of life.

going out after staying indoors for 1 year? meh its ok 4 a few minutes, then disappointment

when you eat it feels like nothing except some taste in ur mouth, then after a few bites, chewing and swallows you stop being hungry, you feel bloated and nothing to distract u from the terror that is existence

Dont worry about things like video games almost everyone finds them boring honestly. What could work is a TV show that you get addicted to. I think the cure to this is understanding everything you can do in life theory, and changing your daily environment (if any), I will think about tthis more

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, wollet2 and Fiqh
meh im afraid drugs are another disappointment

smoked meth, just increased heart bpm. friend got high
smoked weed, didnt feel anything. others got high kek
ate hhc gummies, only got paranoid and dizzy. nothing good
alcohol is shit
did nicotine a few days ago, got a head buzz - /lightheadness, nothing else
drugs for my health havent worked or just given me sides

fuck life
I also feel nothing from nicotine other than nausea and dizzy if low tolerance.
+try thinking about time theory, that its impossible to feel bad forever because eventually your neurotransmitters of your mind have to rebound eventually (what goes up must come down and vise versa), its very common for homeless drug addicts, ex-prisoners, etc to feel a second wind at life at some point, impossible to feel bad forever.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Trilogy, wollet2, _MVP_ and 1 other person

Bcs you need a asian waifu to give u sex n food

• Hmm...
Reactions: Fiqh
+try thinking about time theory, that its impossible to feel bad forever because eventually your neurotransmitters of your mind have to rebound eventually (what goes up must come down and vise versa), its very common for homeless drug addicts, ex-prisoners, etc to feel a second wind at life at some point, impossible to feel bad forever.
Yes, absolutely

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
This reminds me of everything you can do in life theory
Theres not much to do in life other than talk to people and do activity while talking to people, its very easy to miss this meaning of life.

Dont worry about things like video games almost everyone finds them boring honestly. What could work is a TV show that you get addicted to. I think the cure to this is understanding everything you can do in life theory, and changing your daily environment (if any), I will think about tthis more

oof this video got me anxious. ive thought this many times, that there are only a few things we can do and thats it. what if theyre all mid

i 'enjoy' watching stuff more than playing video games. especialy single player story games are so boring.
most fun ive had was playing league of legends in high rank or with friends but its not enough.

btw
about time theory, it makes sense but what if it takes 40 years to 'rebound' and the rebound only lasts 1 day because of shit brain?

problem is my health problem/crippleness keeps fueling these negative feelings

should i try more drogs bro?

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
unexpected things don't happen to men. a random cute girl will never come up to you and make your day.

• +1
unexpected things don't happen to men. a random cute girl will never come up to you and make your day.
happened a few times in school but yh it has been maany years

Life sucks

• +1
Life is the enjoyment of delusion

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
fkn bs ur lying tell me what actually happened
got approached by girls i never spoke to and they complimented my eyes. it felt nice

happened 3 times, 2 times by the same albanian girl with big tits (was hanging out with a friend of mine tho), 1 time by a grp of 2 girls

got approached by girls i never spoke to and they complimented my eyes. it felt nice

happened 3 times by girls 1 year younger than me

yeah but they didnt try to become ur gf

• +1
yeah but they didnt try to become ur gf
well, how much would they persist? they made the 1st move and i was a total stranger, thats why it felt nice, it was so unexpected

i brushed it off only said thanks and appeared disinterested cuz i was retarded, but i was also shy of being sexual/romantic w a girl despite hanging out with some girls friendy

oof this video got me anxious. ive thought this many times, that there are only a few things we can do and thats it. what if theyre all mid

i 'enjoy' watching stuff more than playing video games. especialy single player story games are so boring.
most fun ive had was playing league of legends in high rank or with friends but its not enough.

btw

about time theory, it makes sense but what if it takes 40 years to 'rebound' and the rebound only lasts 1 day because of shit brain?

problem is my health problem/crippleness keeps fueling these negative feelings

should i try more drogs bro?
Ok I think the main point of that theory is talking to people about an activity and doing an activity while talking to people is 90% of what you can do in life, so you should focus on it. I dont think you should expect to find solitary activities fun, most people watch movies and sports to have something to talk about. You could try forcing yourself to play more competitive video games and then build off of that

I think reck ful figured this out near the end of his life but accidently suicided because of shroom rebound effect which lowered his neurotransmitters

• +1
Yes you should consume weed and caffeine, almost every other drug is harmful and counterproductive

• +1
I can't say anything because it would be GIGA toxic waste tier sour grapes

Life is overrated

Maybe you're just dehydrated.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

57:20
ٱعْلَمُوٓا۟ أَنَّمَا ٱلْحَيَوٰةُ ٱلدُّنْيَا لَعِبٌۭ وَلَهْوٌۭ وَزِينَةٌۭ وَتَفَاخُرٌۢ بَيْنَكُمْ وَتَكَاثُرٌۭ فِى ٱلْأَمْوَٰلِ وَٱلْأَوْلَـٰدِ ۖ كَمَثَلِ غَيْثٍ أَعْجَبَ ٱلْكُفَّارَ نَبَاتُهُۥ ثُمَّ يَهِيجُ فَتَرَىٰهُ مُصْفَرًّۭا ثُمَّ يَكُونُ حُطَـٰمًۭا ۖ وَفِى ٱلْـَٔاخِرَةِ عَذَابٌۭ شَدِيدٌۭ وَمَغْفِرَةٌۭ مِّنَ ٱللَّهِ وَرِضْوَٰنٌۭ ۚ وَمَا ٱلْحَيَوٰةُ ٱلدُّنْيَآ إِلَّا مَتَـٰعُ ٱلْغُرُورِ ٢٠

Know that this worldly life is no more than play, amusement, luxury, mutual boasting, and competition in wealth and children. This is like rain that causes plants to grow, to the delight of the planters. But later the plants dry up and you see them wither, then they are reduced to chaff. And in the Hereafter there will be either severe punishment or forgiveness and pleasure of Allah, whereas the life of this world is no more than the delusion of enjoyment.
— Dr. Mustafa Khattab, the Clear Quran

Life is a curse. Maybe this is what hell actually is

ive never not thought after a supposedly good thing "thats it?"

never admitted to having fun, ofc not even close to being happy for 1 second

• +1