Everything matters theory

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
- jaw matters

- dick matters (6 inches minimum if you’re chad. 7.5x5.5 is ideal if you want women to be satisfied)

- frame matters

- height matters (to an extent)

- race matters (don’t fall for chads are their own race theory, it’s B.S. different races of chads are equaled differently. Chadpreet has garbage SMV while chad, Tyrone and chadriguez have sky high SMV)

- Skin matters (bones won’t make up for abysmal collagen)

- being NT matters (by NT, I mean not being a complete aspie in conversations. Women have options. unless you PSL mog prime Chico, you will rot in your basement if you’re aspie)

- status matters (women are heavily attracted to status. Having high status as a chad makes you unmoggable)

- harmony matters (you need to have some harmony between your facial features to be ideal)

- speech matters (speech impediments like stuttering are a death sentence that not even chad will be able to fully escape)

- body matters (if you’re a twink, you have less appeal. Women want to feel small theory is legit)

- hair matters (you need decent hair. You can’t have completely greasy unkept hair, even as chad)

- aggressiveness matters (if women can walk all over you with ease, her pussy will be drier than the Sahara. Even if you’re chad. You need to be somewhat assertive, you can’t be a soyboy doormat)

- eye area matters

- midface matters

- mouth area matters

- hairline matters (if you have a extremely high hairline or you’re aggressively norwooding, I’m sorry for you boyo)

- ears matter

- smell matters (contrary to popular belief on this forum, your SMV will be cratered if you smell like shit, even as chad. Take a shower and clean your clothes. Wear perfume for maximum appeal)

EVERYTHING MATTERS AS A MAN. Women just have to not be a landwhale while men have to check the boxes of an entire list in order to be seen as even moderately attractive by women.

We as men can’t afford to miss out on too many of these things, it’s a death sentence. People gotta drop the stupid ideas of only “jaw matters” or only “eye area matters” or “only height matters”. EVERY SINGLE THING MATTERS. Women have so many options. With tinder, they can filter out all the Normies and chadlites. Even chads of races that they don’t like. You have to be the complete package. Swim or drown boyos.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@Fuk
@Dogs
@Blitz
@LordNorwood

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, Deleted member 9344, Kilimanjaro and 10 others
another banger from @Ritalincel @Blackout.xl

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Blackout.xl
GROUNDBREAKING THEORY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 1464, RAITEIII and 3 others
Another genius thread by a genius man
I am insulted I was not tagged in this masterpiece!!

I am a walking IQ tester and this post puts you in the 140-160 range

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, LookistWorld and Blackout.xl
Another genius thread by a genius man
I am insulted I was not tagged in this masterpiece!!

I am a walking IQ tester and this post puts you in the 140-160 range
I’m so sorry I forgot to add u. I’ll add u in now

• Love it
Reactions: LordNorwood
EVERYTHING MATTERS AS A MAN. Women just have to not be a landwhale while men have to check the boxes of an entire list in order to be seen as even moderately attractive by women.

We as men can’t afford to miss out on too many of these things, it’s a death sentence.
blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Reaction mining thread

You aint fooling the Goyim boyo
Gotta get em shekels

Screenshot 20200112 100757

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
looksmaxx is shit. it just repeats old psl theories from years ago jfl.
nothing new. water is wet jfl shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, RAITEIII, maxmendietta and 2 others
to what extent does height matter?

to what extent does height matter?
It can help you get over the line if you’re a normie and above. If you’re chad, height still matters but not as much as it would to a normie or chadlite

It can help you get over the line if you’re a normie and above. If you’re chad, height still matters but not as much as it would to a normie or chadlite
True. It has helped me to make out with foids, tho I'm middle-tier normie.
Almost every foid asked me what's my height and when I said 6'2 there were like"omg, ideal height, 💓💓💓💓💓"
Fuck, too bad I was bluepilled back then and didn't notice how that was actually shallow.

Last edited:
  • +1
cope theory

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Great thread but yes it's been around.

The status thing I fake it by not giving details about my life and running mysterious game.

I'm honestly gaining so much knowledge about looksmaxxing that nothing could surprise me anymore
Great thread but yes it's been around.

The status thing I fake it by not giving details about my life and running mysterious game.

I'm honestly gaining so much knowledge about looksmaxxing that nothing could surprise me anymore
And Blackpilled. I don't do copes I know what's up

Last edited:
  • +1
What the fuck, guys? I literally made the same thread a few days ago but I only got three replies and zero reactions.
:woke:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 2661
Indeed, for male attractiveness it’s more about the whole package where as men would fuck a girl just because she had a nice ass

• +1