everything pales in getting a hqnp virgin loyal white woman then converting to islam

yandex99

yandex99

Diamond
but modern Christianity does not offer the tradcon lifestyle in it's highest peak.
Most men want women that look hot.most men want women that will not reject them if you say she must be obediant,before the marriage.
Most men want virgins.
Most men don't want to go to the phillipines or indonesia for a woman that isn't all that in terms of looks.
most men want the ease of arranged marriages over 'courtship'.

Most men want to break in a woman's hymen.
most men want a girl that is highly educated but not feminist with high standards.
Joining a turkish sufi tariqah is the only thing that can offer all of this in today's age.It doesn't matter if you're convinced of islam or not,it's the best practical option.
it BEATS passport broing which is subpar compared to just becoming muslim.

I was part of a turkish tariqah(Fethullah gulen,a offshoot of the nurci tariqah) during my teens,the turkish girls were very high quality non-primitive,very beautiful and looked amazing in their hijab styles with all kinds of bright colors.
a friend's mom said she would find me a turkish wife(Osmanli Kiz or ottoman girl in her words) when I turned 18,but I had left by then.
Turkish girls that are part of these Tariqahs also cook amazing food,clean and want kids.most of them are virgins,highly educated,and sophisticated.
Girls like these were the norm,not the exception.
I think it's a good idea.
this is the only way to find a non-feminist,virgin traditional wife that obeys her husband(Even the tiny minority non-feminist women merely pay lip service to this,and they are not virgins).

It's no wonder Tate and sneako became muslim.I don't think I know for certain which religion or metaphysics is true,but this makes the most practical sense for Tradcons.

I'd like to hear some opinions on this,the redpill is a losing movement as is tradconism without proper religions and cultural aspects.

the passport bro movement is subpar.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
but modern Christianity does not offer the tradcon lifestyle in it's highest peak.
Most men want women that look hot.most men want women that will not reject them if you say she must be obediant,before the marriage.
Most men want virgins.
Most men don't want to go to the phillipines or indonesia for a woman that isn't all that in terms of looks.
most men want the ease of arranged marriages over 'courtship'.

Most men want to break in a woman's hymen.
most men want a girl that is highly educated but not feminist with high standards.
Joining a turkish sufi tariqah is the only thing that can offer all of this in today's age.It doesn't matter if you're convinced of islam or not,it's the best practical option.
it BEATS passport broing which is subpar compared to just becoming muslim.

I was part of a turkish tariqah(Fethullah gulen,a offshoot of the nurci tariqah) during my teens,the turkish girls were very high quality non-primitive,very beautiful and looked amazing in their hijab styles with all kinds of bright colors.
a friend's mom said she would find me a turkish wife(Osmanli Kiz or ottoman girl in her words) when I turned 18,but I had left by then.
Turkish girls that are part of these Tariqahs also cook amazing food,clean and want kids.most of them are virgins,highly educated,and sophisticated.
Girls like these were the norm,not the exception.
I think it's a good idea.
this is the only way to find a non-feminist,virgin traditional wife that obeys her husband(Even the tiny minority non-feminist women merely pay lip service to this,and they are not virgins).

It's no wonder Tate and sneako became muslim.I don't think I know for certain which religion or metaphysics is true,but this makes the most practical sense for Tradcons.

I'd like to hear some opinions on this,the redpill is a losing movement as is tradconism without proper religions and cultural aspects.

the passport bro movement is subpar.

CAC2196A 5FF7 4B5D BDAC 8A0A2C9A7F01

If you're really good looking you can pull muslim women as a kaffir