Everything that i should do for maximum MSE results?

D

Deleted member 32529

humble work and mad wanderings
Inb4 cope

I need it for airway and smile and my face is pretty symmetrical to begin with

Don't do MSE on the first place

But srsly: EXPAND AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE.
you do NOT want to look like you got MSE.

Also use facemask if possible. Forward movement is like 50 times more aesthetic
I am planning on it (the facemask)

But wym you don't want to look like u got it?
Even if it goes as planned

Im hoping for some lateral cheekbone gains and lip width

I show like 8 teeth when grinning and horrible buccal corridors atm

Pm me, I got you

better go for FME than MSE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and ccwarrior
too many choices :feelswah:
FME is basically an updated version of MSE so to speak. It fixes some downfalls of the MSE but still is not gold. However due to that it's updated it seem to be a better choice.

Opt for a piezo cut to minimize assymetry. Yes don't expand much. I would go for alt RAMEC when you use the facemask to get more forward growth. Be careful at which degree you pull the facemask. I'm not sure I read somewhere it's best to be 30 degress upwards I believe? check on that. It is important to minimize any downward movement.
Use your facemask atleast 3 Months for 20h a day. I wouldn't do less due to getting unnoticable forward movement. Be careful which facemask you use. Don't use one that pushes the mandible back. These are some retarded designs. Get one like the Forwardontics head gear for e.g. where it uses other anker forces as the lower jaw.

Take K2 mk4, K2 mk7, D3, drink raw milk pastured raised, and magnesium to take advantage of higher osteoblast activity. May take Mk677 to boost HGH this all enhances bone remodelling rate. Also use red light therapy this can enhance bone remodelling too.

Last edited:
Opt for a piezo cut to minimize assymetry. Yes don't expand much. I would go for alt RAMEC when you use the facemask to get more forward growth. Be careful at which degree you pull the facemask. I'm not sure I read somewhere it's best to be 30 degress upwards I believe? check on that. It is important to minimize any downward movement.
Use your facemask atleast 3 Months for 20h a day. I wouldn't do less due to getting unnoticable forward movement. Be careful which facemask you use. Don't use one that pushes the mandible back. These are some retarded designs. Get one like the Forwardontics head gear for e.g. where it uses other anker forces as the lower jaw.

Take K2 mk4, K2 mk7, D3, drink raw milk pastured raised, and magnesium to take advantage of higher osteoblast activity. May take Mk677 to boost HGH this all enhances bone remodelling rate. Also use red light therapy this can enhance bone remodelling too.
thanks for the tips

Should i wait to start? Im starting uni in a month lol 3 months of 20 hours won't be possible

Maybe i wait till the holidays and go all out?

Also the supplements (GH and vits) increase bone density, won't this make gains harder?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Do you know of any providers in Texas?

Really would like to get it if your saying it’s better than MSE
From what ive just read its 100% bone borne so less assymetery and better results and can expand further

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Do you know of any providers in Texas?

Really would like to get it if your saying it’s better than MSE
I don’t think it’s really available yet.

Also the supplements (GH and vits) increase bone density, won't this make gains harder?
I think it can lead to that bones can substain more resistance thus making expansion harder due to making it harder to split. But it also enhances to rate at which the bones build themself. So at best I believe it is to use them after the split. I'm not sure.

I think it can lead to that bones can substain more resistance thus making expansion harder due to making it harder to split. But it also enhances to rate at which the bones build themself. So at best I believe it is to use them after the split. I'm not sure.
Why would it increase bone resistance?

Anyway no ortho is going to change device half way through

i am getting 2 consults . 1 is with jaw hacks ill lyk what he thinks

Chico is chad despite of narrow palate not because of it

Would still likely look better with a wider smile and mouth

So it’s basically not available yet?

Should I cancel my mse installation in 2 months?
Dr. Ting offers FME you can do the installation with him and the treatment and management with an ortho that is near local to you.