Everything this forum says is the opposite of true.

D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken
Facial hair is almost universally horrible on men. Makes them lower trust creepy ect ect.

for meeting a stranger on tinder bumble or at a bar having a trustworthy face is paramount.

facial hair works on celebs because women trust famous celebs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 10987
This forum never promoted people to grow a beard they advocate to grow a stubble

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and thereallegend
cope I look like viking warrior

Jpk5kWdt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, koalendo, bugeye and 3 others
facial hair is good if you're a recessed fuck, if you have a good lower third there's no reason to have it

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
Just makes you look more masculine and older. Your eyes, eyebrows and other features make u look low trust not facial hair.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Facial hair is almost universally horrible on men. Makes them lower trust creepy ect ect.

for meeting a stranger on tinder bumble or at a bar having a trustworthy face is paramount.

facial hair works on celebs because women trust famous celebs.
Facial hair means many things. Most people here know that if you have any decent facial bones at all, facial hair is a looksmin. A 5’o’clock shadow looks great though, as long as you have a good jaw and chin size.

it’s not about high trust or low trust. Those are mostly memes. As long as your attractive that’s all that matters. People here erroneously equate “high trust” with Nintendo switch soyboy faces when they use it. Anyways high/low trust is largely a meme

you picked two obscure topics to claim this forum is wrong about everything? :ogre: I have a lot of issues with PSL theories, my biggest one is about how PSL hasn’t yet figured out what all good eye areas are, only the most basic generic hunter eyes pheno. But this forum is right about a lot, especially when it comes to talking about the lower third.