everything to buy to looksmax (infinite budget)

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
was wondering if people could drop any products that would help to looksmax, i already bought the plans for a heightmax stack, volufilline, and i plan on getting a derma roller

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: dgzty, IAMNOTANINCEL, SubSigma and 1 other person
adegen, minoxidil, derma roller, finasteride... maybe tretinoin (if u dont care about sensitive skin from the sun)+collagen supplements

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
dont listen to these retard greycels about minoxidil. if youre in puberty youll have micro penis

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
adegen, minoxidil, derma roller, finasteride... maybe tretinoin (if u dont care about sensitive skin from the sun)+collagen supplements
yeah i already take tretinoin and a plan on getting a derma roller, i heard the 0.5 ones are the best. what does finasteride do?

dont listen to these retard greycels about minoxidil. if youre in puberty youll have micro penis
ur gay asf lol. minoxidil has nothing to do with the penis. in fact, there's even been a study that proves minoxidil could have a positive correlation with penile growth jfl.

yeah i already take tretinoin and a plan on getting a derma roller, i heard the 0.5 ones are the best. what does finasteride do?
helps u never go bald plus can help with hair growth/thickness, just overall hair health. they say the side effects can be like erectile dysfunction and dumb shit like that but it's so rare it's in 1% of people that use it jfl (and probably doesn't have to actually do with the fin, just their subtier genetics and aging).

All of this costs like 100$

helps u never go bald plus can help with hair growth/thickness, just overall hair health. they say the side effects can be like erectile dysfunction and dumb shit like that but it's so rare it's in 1% of people that use it jfl (and probably doesn't have to actually do with the fin, just their subtier genetics and aging).
Fin can actually raise T which in turn raises E and may cause ED in sone men. Only way to find out is to try it.

Fin’s impotence side effect is consistent with the prevelance of impotence in general population tho

ur gay asf lol. minoxidil has nothing to do with the penis. in fact, there's even been a study that proves minoxidil could have a positive correlation with penile growth jfl.
View attachment 2601010
dht causes penis growth during puberty. minoxidil blocks dht. r u a retard?

• JFL
Reactions: Pepe
dht causes penis growth during puberty. minoxidil blocks dht. r u a retard?
they actually are retarded its insane. block dht during puberty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no hair loss lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!