Everything went wrong

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
Just lost two of my good friends. My fault. Receptors too fucking sensitive and I’m always stressed thinking someone is trying to ruin me, only intensive activities can help mitigate this. Looks, money ect won’t make me happy. It’s over.

What a fucking mess.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 24278 and pentamogged9000
its your sign to start cycle

ELITE
Slovakia 🐶 Las Vegas
Hunting

CLUB

its your sign to start cycle
Anabolic steroids are immensely beneficial for mental illness and anxious paranoia

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Saint Casanova
Anabolic steroids are immensely beneficial for mental illness and anxious paranoia
Any particular ones? DHT derivatives, 19-nors, basic test, sarms ?

Need to go there maybe.
Elite Hunting Club Horror Button [2.25]

• Woah
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Any particular ones? DHT derivatives, 19-nors, basic test, sarms ?
I'm being ironic. None of them are good for mental health. Almost all of them are known to exacerbate mental illness and anxiety if it is already present. I'm trolling.

Some test is probably not gonna kill you and could allow you to become more outgoing and less paranoid potentially. Complete guess though.

I'm being ironic. None of them are good for mental health. Almost all of them are known to exacerbate mental illness and anxiety if it is already present. I'm trolling.

Some test is probably not gonna kill you and could allow you to become more outgoing and less paranoid potentially. Complete guess though.
I was planning to cycle for strength and physique but towards the winter/2024. I might do some sarms and HGH however. But things like Coke or Ritalin will help more?

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I was planning to cycle for strength and physique but towards the winter/2024. I might do some sarms and HGH however. But things like Coke or Ritalin will help more?
You seem to be pulling my tail buster...

But I might run hgh again at 18 just for bone density and recovery, developing extra bone could help my shitty knees and joints

• +1
It happens bro. Just improve your looks, and you'll become more secure in yourself and it will make you less neurotic and sensitive.

• +1

But I might run hgh again at 18 just for bone density and recovery, developing extra bone could help my shitty knees and joint
Again ? How was your experience with it before ?

Again ? How was your experience with it before ?
Good recovery, less sleep needed, I think it built me a solid foundation of muscle along with minimal lifting and shitty diet

I want to run it again with a better lifestyle

But I can't have my nose growing

Might just do cjc-1295 dac

• +1

But I might run hgh again at 18 just for bone density and recovery, developing extra bone could help my shitty knees and joints
Have you ran HGH? I might start hgh soon for growth, plates still open and got the prescription. Real thing is expensive as fuck though

It happens bro. Just improve your looks, and you'll become more secure in yourself and it will make you less neurotic and sensitive.
Obviously good looks, money, success will help in this vain world, but not that much in my case. These sensitive receptors have always been there but recently due to some intrigue, some people wish to harm me.

Only intensive activists like climbing or sports can help a bit but only for a little while.

Good recovery, less sleep needed, I think it built me a solid foundation of muscle along with minimal lifting and shitty diet

I want to run it again with a better lifestyle

But I can't have my nose growing

Might just do cjc-1295 dac
Any facial growth, wrist growth ect ?

how many you got left?

how many you got left?
Technically dozens, but those were true long time friends. People you’d have as a best man at your wedding!

Just lost two of my good friends. My fault. Receptors too fucking sensitive and I’m always stressed thinking someone is trying to ruin me, only intensive activities can help mitigate this. Looks, money ect won’t make me happy. It’s over.

What a fucking mess.
I feel the same bro, hope you get better

Technically dozens, but those were true long time friends. People you’d have as a best man at your wedding!
honestly I kind of wanna leave my friends and wish I was in your position

Have you ran HGH? I might start hgh soon for growth, plates still open and got the prescription. Real thing is expensive as fuck though
I'll dm black market source

• +1
Reactions: chrisN