everything women do is with the intent of raising their own status and being apart of the group

Deleted member 11414

Deleted member 11414

PHD in getting bitches
all women care about is being accepted and being apart of the group
this is why they all have the same opinions, thoughts and beliefs, its because if they say something thats controversial they fear being unaccepted in their group

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, R@m@, Kevin Costner and 4 others
DAs rite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and Deleted member 11414
So do men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
One thing that seems clear to me is that in social-circle-based LTRs women ‘normiefy’ men, they will build them into more ‘standard’ people with ‘standard’ hobbies and interests. Not only have I seen this happen to others but I’ve also felt this effect in previous relationships. Woman asks you to help her cook, ‘it’ll be fun to cook together’. Woman makes slight ‘joking’ comment about your instant coffee, how it ‘should’ be a cafetière. More talk about feminism, travel, non-looksmaxing-relevant fitness. Any actual looksmaxing you do during the LTR is a point of tension. Funny that, it’s almost as if they aren’t accepting/satisfied with you as you are...

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 11414 and Clark69
indeed. talk to one and you'll see this for yourself

• +1
I agree. I noticed they call everything they dislike/don’t agree with as “not normal”. There’s only one truth to them and anything outside of it is “wrong”. They’re self-centered, narcissistic creatures, I stopped listening to them a long time ago

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, ManzareK, APJ and 1 other person
I wonder if it’s narcissism or something else. I had a relationship a while ago and it was before deciding to get jaw surgery. I explained why I was doing it (‘here’s the evidence in the academic literature that getting better-looking will significantly improve treatment from other people, which I’m not satisfied with in my life and haven’t been for years’). This girl seemed legitimately *horrified*, so horrified, in fact, she contacted lots of her female friends, showed them photos of me, and got them to tell me I didn’t *need* the surgery. It was as if I was saying I’d leave to go fight in the trenches in WW1, or putting my life savings on red. It wasn’t an ego trip for her so she could ‘be right’

• +1
I wonder if it’s narcissism or something else. I had a relationship a while ago and it was before deciding to get jaw surgery. I explained why I was doing it (‘here’s the evidence in the academic literature that getting better-looking will significantly improve treatment from other people, which I’m not satisfied with in my life and haven’t been for years’). This girl seemed legitimately *horrified*, so horrified, in fact, she contacted lots of her female friends, showed them photos of me, and got them to tell me I didn’t *need* the surgery. It was as if I was saying I’d leave to go fight in the trenches in WW1, or putting my life savings on red. It wasn’t an ego trip for her so she could ‘be right’
its not really a narcissism thing
i mean all women are narcys but i think its from their need for validation and acceptance

all women care about is being accepted and being apart of the group
this is why they all have the same opinions, thoughts and beliefs, its because if they say something thats controversial they fear being unaccepted in their group
nah they dont even have the controversial thoughts in the first place

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 11414

• +1

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7044 and Deleted member 11414
they do but they never vocalise them out of fear of not being accepted

I think they do, but since they’re weak they can’t risk getting into fights, imo. My sister is against transgenders in a very open way inside our family (my mom and my other sister tell her to “let them be :soy:“), but if she said this in front of other people she’d get killed by a Caitlyn Jenner lookalike, ngl.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11414 and Adriana Lima
Women in general only live for validation, even physically which is why many of them are huge whores.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 11414
One thing that seems clear to me is that in social-circle-based LTRs women ‘normiefy’ men, they will build them into more ‘standard’ people with ‘standard’ hobbies and interests. Not only have I seen this happen to others but I’ve also felt this effect in previous relationships. Woman asks you to help her cook, ‘it’ll be fun to cook together’. Woman makes slight ‘joking’ comment about your instant coffee, how it ‘should’ be a cafetière. More talk about feminism, travel, non-looksmaxing-relevant fitness. Any actual looksmaxing you do during the LTR is a point of tension. Funny that, it’s almost as if they aren’t accepting/satisfied with you as you are...
normies are retarded, just like incels; you should have money and enjoy having fun with your friends, LTR are terrible, women are annoying and they dont actually love you; but the fookin beta conditioning runs so deep its annoying...

• +1
Reactions: APJ and Deleted member 11414
Women can't be left alone, they always need a group.

opposed to men, men can spend time alone and can survive without groups,

if women don't have anyone to vent they will rope

Of course I'm talking about brain dimorphism, many men can't be alone and need groups too

• +1
normies are retarded, just like incels; you should have money and enjoy having fun with your friends, LTR are terrible, women are annoying and they dont actually love you; but the fookin beta conditioning runs so deep its annoying...
Honestly I lost a lot of my ‘innocence’ realising just how much of the affection in an LTR is performative, e.g, telling you how close they feel to you yet making zero effort to figure out what you’re like inside.

There is an element of ‘it’s pleasurable to do activities with your gf’ but a lot of this seems less about bonding over shared experiences (it’s asymmetrical; just try to get her to do activities you like...) and more about getting you to be ‘presentable’ to the outside world by hiding your differences from view, replacing them with stuff that won’t get *her* criticism from her friends

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back