Everything Wrong With Me (lookswise) And My Solutions

mecmec

mecmec

Iron
The Purposes of this thread are for me to vent, organize my thoughts/plans, cope, give suggestions to people with similar problems, and maybe get some suggestions from people who have overcome any of these things.

I've done a decent bit of research on most of these, so if you have one or more of the same problems and want me to elaborate on what I'm doing/going to do about them, just ask.

My only proper failio is my hands, which are outright pathetic, but I have soooo many tiny to medium problems that they add up to one huge failio

-Small hands
Rigorous Grip and strength training exercises for my hands and wrists. I HATE this one in particular. It's emblematic of my overall insecurities about masculinity and female validation. Since it's a indicator of masculinity and girls make fun of guys with small hands.

-Bellow average frame
Gymmaxing, could help me a little or a lot, won't know for sure till I try. In spite of my hands my wrists aren't that small and my overall frame isn't horrible. My big head makes it look worse than it is

-Bellow average height
Stretching, correcting pelvic tilt, perfecting posture, and lifts. If I'm REALLY lucky I'll gain 1/2"-1" from the first three, then 1"-2" from lifts.
5' 8" to 5' 9" or maybe even 5' 10" if I'm blessed

-Below Average dick
I'm going to start with trying manual exercises, then move on to penimaster or something similar once I have some extra money to get it. Also EQ from kegel and healthmaxxing

-Slightly Big Nose
Rhino, It's a problem, but the least of my priorities, def not worth the cost and risks right now

-Slight Horse Face
screwed here, at least it isn't hugely noticeable. I don't think anyone is looking at me and thinking "horse face"

-Narrow lips and slight overbite
My lips actually look decent other than those two things. I can manually correct the overbite by holding back my upper lip slightly. Mouth widening is not a priority at all, but I might consider in the future

-Ears stick out a little
absolute bottom of the list of things I care about, maybe years from now I'll get the surgery to pin them back a little

-Mild acne scars
laser surgery and skincare

-Baby face and highish bf%
One of my main priorities. I am 22-23% body fat and have a lot of face fat. I'll first see what happens when get lean and go down to 10-14%. If my face hasn't corrected itself I'll look into jaw fillers, buccal fat removal or similar procedures, maybe coolsculpting for the jaw. I certainly don't have giga chad bones, but they aren't outright recessed either. I'm unsure if I have a lot of face definition to gain from fat loss or not. One way to find out. I'm also going to do a cold compress routine to hopefully help also

-Eye bags and dark circles.
Eye cream for bags, skincare and health maxxing (sleep, nutrition, stress) I'm considering fillers as well

-Overall large head
Not entirely a bad thing on its own, but it looks disproportionate to my frame and my face isn't masculine b/c of fat and insufficient bones so it contributes to baby face. Fixing frame and facial fat are the only ways of making this problem become neutral and maybe even turn it into a positive if all goes well

-Large occipital bone and odly shaped parietal bone.
fucked here, hair mostly covers it up, but it I lost my hair it would for sure be over.

-Thinning hair (I'm only 19:feelswhy:)
Finasteride, and since I lost some ground recently, also now rogaine. Also health maxxing will hopefully slow it down and help (nutrition, sleep, stress, hormones, etc.)
I have a a noticeable but not severe bald spot, I use gofybr to effectively conceal it, but if it gets worse that might no longer work.

-Somewhat thin eyebrows that also have a slight negative tilt
I shape the brows to have a neutral tilt. I put vaseline and castor oil on them every night for thickness, and put a very light amount of gofybr on them in the morning to fraud thickness. (highly recommended fraud for thin eyebrows people)

-Very slight negative canthal tilt, and lower eyelid exposure
They are not bad enough for the cost and risks of surgery. My eyes are above average otherwise and the only thing keeping me from being an outright trucell imo. I will also do the cold compress routine for my eyes as well for better hooding.

-Chin is average, slightly below average
It isn't bad enough for me to have given it much attention. I may look into ways to improve it in the future

-Mediocre voice
Raising T, confidence(from becoming better looking), diaphragmic breathing, and talking more. Like most of my problems, its not that bad on its own and I think doing the things I just listed will be sufficient. I've been told I sound like a teenage Clint Eastwood ("teen" is their polite way of saying low T and weak)

I will also fashion max, whiten my teeth, and get a good tan. Not to correct problems, but add some positives

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14543 and 6 others
Dnr too much text

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh, WontStopNorwooding, user47283 and 1 other person
Might read later tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Slob, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
I'm also wondering if fixing my slight anterior pelvis tilt will give me a bit of height. Thing is I don't really have any idea how to fix it:LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx and mecmec
The Purposes of this thread are for me to vent, organize my thoughts/plans, cope, give suggestions to people with similar problems, and maybe get some suggestions from people who have overcome any of these things.

I've done a decent bit of research on most of these, so if you have one or more of the same problems and want me to elaborate on what I'm doing/going to do about them, just ask.

My only proper failio is my hands, which are outright pathetic, but I have soooo many tiny to medium problems that they add up to one huge failio

-Small hands
Rigorous Grip and strength training exercises for my hands and wrists. I HATE this one in particular. It's emblematic of my overall insecurities about masculinity and female validation. Since it's a indicator of masculinity and girls make fun of guys with small hands.

-Bellow average frame
Gymmaxing, could help me a little or a lot, won't know for sure till I try. In spite of my hands my wrists aren't that small and my overall frame isn't horrible. My big head makes it look worse than it is

-Bellow average height
Stretching, correcting pelvic tilt, perfecting posture, and lifts. If I'm REALLY lucky I'll gain 1/2"-1" from the first three, then 1"-2" from lifts.

-Below Average dick
I'm going to start with trying manual exercises, then move on to penimaster or something similar once I have some extra money to get it. Also EQ from kegel and healthmaxxing

-Slightly Big Nose
Rhino, It's a problem, but the least of my priorities, def not worth the cost and risks right now

-Slight Horse Face
screwed here, at least it isn't hugely noticeable. I don't think anyone is looking at me and thinking "horse face"

My lips actually look decent other than those two things. I can manually correct the overbite by holding back my upper lip slightly. Mouth widening is not a priority at all, but I might consider in the future

-Ears stick out a little
absolute bottom of the list of things I care about, maybe years from now I'll get the surgery to pin them back a little

-Mild acne scars

One of my main priorities. I am 22-23% body fat and have a lot of face fat. I'll first see what happens when get lean and go down to 10-14%. If my face hasn't corrected itself I'll look into jaw fillers, buccal fat removal or similar procedures, maybe coolsculpting for the jaw. I certainly don't have giga chad bones, but they aren't outright recessed either. I'm unsure if I have a lot of face definition to gain from fat loss or not. One way to find out. I'm also going to do a cold compress routine to hopefully help also

Eye cream for bags, skincare and health maxxing (sleep, nutrition, stress) I'm considering fillers as well

-Overall large head
Not entirely a bad thing on its own, but it looks disproportionate to my frame and my face isn't masculine b/c of fat and insufficient bones so it contributes to baby face. Fixing frame and facial fat are the only ways of making this problem become neutral and maybe even turn it into a positive if all goes well

fucked here, hair mostly covers it up, but it I lost my hair it would for sure be over.

Finasteride, and since I lost some ground recently, also now rogaine. Also health maxxing will hopefully slow it down and help (nutrition, sleep, stress, hormones, etc.)
I have a a noticeable but not severe bald spot, I use gofybr to effectively conceal it, but if it gets worse that might no longer work.

I shape the brows to have a neutral tilt. I put vaseline and castor oil on them every night for thickness, and put a very light amount of gofybr on them in the morning to fraud thickness. (highly recommended fraud for thin eyebrows people)

They are not bad enough for the cost and risks of surgery. My eyes are above average otherwise and the only thing keeping me from being an outright trucell imo. I will also do the cold compress routine for my eyes as well for better hooding.

It isn't bad enough for me to have given it much attention. I may look into ways to improve it in the future

-Mediocre voice
Raising T, confidence(from becoming better looking), diaphragmic breathing, and talking more. Like most of my problems, its not that bad on its own and I think doing the things I just listed will be sufficient. I've been told I sound like a teenage Clint Eastwood ("teen" is their polite way of saying low T and weak)

I will also fashion max, whiten my teeth, and get a good tan. Not to correct problems, but add some positives
@JosephGarrot123 has the same problem with big skull. But it didnt bother him that much

• +1
Reactions: mecmec and JosephGarrot123
-Below Average dick
The average dick size in the west is 5.7x4.7

So depending on how much you are below this it’s over for you anyways and you don’t have to worry about all the other shit
The dickpill is the final Blackpill which can even make a chad an incel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TeamPunishment and mecmec
Idiots like you is the reason this forum consists of mostly garbage. If you have nothing to contribute to the thread simply do not comment at all.
Received 890763444797548

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and WontStopNorwooding
I'm also wondering if fixing my slight anterior pelvis tilt will give me a bit of height. Thing is I don't really have any idea how to fix it:LOL:

This is the routine that I intend to try out. People in the comments say it works for them when done consistently.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Any results of this?
I just started recently and from what I've read you don't get any significant gains in size for a while when you start. When I get home from work I'll post my full handmaxxing routine that I've developed from the research I've done.

• +1
Reactions: enzo

So depending on how much you are below this it’s over for you anyways and you don’t have to worry about all the other shit
If this is 100% true then its not that bad for me since i'm 6x5, so I hope you're right. But from what I read just on these forums (which is unreliable I suppose) is that the average dick size in the sexually active 18-25 y/o non asian western population is more close to 6.5x5

I just started recently and from what I've read you don't get any significant gains in size for a while when you start.
I meant from other people haha.

When I get home from work I'll post my full handmaxxing routine that I've developed from the research I've done.
Tag me when you post it.

• +1
Reactions: mecmec
we share many failos. massive head on a 5'8 frame. i look like a baby because of that (aside from my boneless face that i need djs for). been doing bodyweight exercises at home for a month (dont forget the neckpill), seeing some progress and hoping to see where i end up in 6 months. started tret recently for my acne and scars but its only 0.01% so im not even sure if its doing anything since i dont have any irritation. been using minox on my eyebrows for 2ish months, seeing some very tiny hairs growing in.

• +1
Damn bro should have just made a list of things that AREN'T wrong with you tbh would have saved a lot of time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Preoximerianas, Amexmaxx and 3 others
good luck bro, i hope you get what you want sooner than you thought

• +1
That's quite the list.

we share many failos. massive head on a 5'8 frame. i look like a baby because of that (aside from my boneless face that i need djs for). been doing bodyweight exercises at home for a month (dont forget the neckpill), seeing some progress and hoping to see where i end up in 6 months. started tret recently for my acne and scars but its only 0.01% so im not even sure if its doing anything since i dont have any irritation. been using minox on my eyebrows for 2ish months, seeing some very tiny hairs growing in.
good luck hopefully one day we will be skullmoggers instead of bobbleheads. You probably already know, but remember not to train your traps, having big traps will not help your frame look broader imo.
good luck bro, i hope you get what you want sooner than you thought
Thanks dude appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and dakchuh

-Small hands

-Bellow average frame

-Bellow average height

-Below Average dick

-Slightly Big Nose

-Slight Horse Face

-Ears stick out a little

-Mild acne scars

-Overall large head

-Mediocre voice

sounds like theres a lot wrong with u man. but i think if you put the effort in you can fix them.

at least your not 99% of people who didnt even realize they have these problems and wont do anything about them

• +1
sounds like theres a lot wrong with u man. but i think if you put the effort in you can fix them.

at least your not 99% of people who didnt even realize they have these problems and wont do anything about them
That's exactly right. At least most of us can fix our issues with hard work. I work with this guy whos around my age and he is 5' 4" and Norwood 3, seeing him really makes me grateful for what I do have

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 14543
That's exactly right. At least most of us can fix our issues with hard work. I work with this guy whos around my age and he is 5' 4" and Norwood 3, seeing him really makes me grateful for what I do have
yeah man. that height is absolutely brutal
05382566 83E6 443A 874F 02A0C2F13C8E

@OldVirgin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
why do people care about hands and wrist? i will never know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Dnrd but you’ll MAKE it brah

• +1

Is six inch ok?

-Small hands

-Bellow average frame

-Bellow average height

-Below Average dick
SOLUTION: Wear a strap-on and tell people you are a transgender male.

-Small hands

-Bellow average frame

-Bellow average height

-Below Average dick

-Slightly Big Nose

-Slight Horse Face

-Ears stick out a little

-Mild acne scars

-Overall large head

-Mediocre voice

Dnr

SOLUTION: Wear a strap-on and tell people you are a transgender male.
dude you should have pushed that diaper on your face a little bit further, to cover your eyes and forehead too :feelskek:

• JFL

This is the routine that I intend to try out. People in the comments say it works for them when done consistently.

It’s better focus fully on abs and light weight in my experience, these exercises are good for young people who never did sports in their life or for older people

• +1