EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE HEAD OF THE PINK "MALE" (FEMBOY)

RedFlood

RedFlood

Bronze
Feminine vertical forehead, no brow ridge = subhuman woman, subhuman chin = KO button, recessed maxilla, recessed jawbone, recessed cheekbones, alien skull, error 404 chin not found, thin lips, no melanin = sunburn, pink skin = pig skin LOL subhuman animal, no collagen = age like shit, bald easier = age like shit, high feminine hairline, lose hair easier cause no EDAR gene, cannot sleep because of blue eyes, lack of eye fat to prevent damage to orbitals, no monolids = inferior depth perception, brown eyes = lower inhib, blue eyes = more feminine, blue eyes = macular degeneration, less cranium mass, narrow pea skull, narrow pea mandible, rounded jaw like a woman, gracile domesticated subhuman animal, triangle jaw like woman lol, oval face like woman lol, low FWHR, low dominance, feminine features, sunken eyes look terrible when aged, neotenous baby skull, large forehead like a baby, rat/bird like features, large jew nose = subhuman, large occipital bun like a fucking alien, lower brainmass to body ratio = retarded, less gray zone and white zone brain matter = retarded, large jew nose = easy to punch and break.

Average Asian skull (human)

Average European skull (subhuman and boneless)

@Ethnics who love Europoor femboys

You will never be a European. Your jaw will never be feminine, delicate and baby sized, and you will never have bulging, disgusting, tired looking prey like bug eyes. You will have a chin. When you step outside your skin will not burn in the sun and turn into a putrid rashy pink which slowly turns into a skin cancer. Your scent will never smell like a grandmother who's been dead for five months in the middle of June, instead it will be absent, like how Nature intended it to be. Instead of having feminine, submissive, light eyes, your eyes are destined to posses a normal, dominant brown color. Your eyebrows will be a normal jet black color instead of a transparent, feminine, light color. This means people can actually see your eyebrows, and figure out your emotions with ease. You will also have a foreskin. And you will never develop the desire to have sex with dogs, horses, and rats.

DICKPILL:
Data from 14,597 penile measurements of vietnamese men The median values are 9.03 cm for flaccid length, 14.67 cm (= 5.8 inches) for stretched length, 8.39 cm for mid-shaft circumference, and 2.86 cm for unaroused glans diameter. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33484108/ https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(15)33186-6/pdf Guangzhou, China - Average girth: 5 inches

INB4 ENDLESS PINK BOYS COPING :lul:

Attachments

• 1626907798857.png
    1626907798857.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 119
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Lolcel and 8 others
Not a single molecule

brb femboy maxxing

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
This coping ricecel
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 13994, n0rthface and 9 others
Extreme cope! I've fucked more white women than the number of fingers and toes you have. :lul:
Women of your race are begging for white cock :lul:
No wonder you come here with this cope essay

• +1
Reactions: Slob, n0rthface, Deleted member 14262 and 5 others
Women of your race are begging for white cock :lul:
No wonder you come here with this cope essay
More cope by seething recessed Europoor boy. All the Asian women I know IRL are in racially pure relationships with other Asian men. INB4 MUH RACIAL DATING STATS DONE ON FORTY-YEAR-OLD INFERTILE KARENS :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, sandcelmuttcel, delusionalretard and 1 other person

https: // medium.com / write-your-own-adventure / a-new-generation-of-sexpats-91273d8d4cc1

THE NEWEST GENERATION OF SEXPATS TO ASIA ARE ALL NON-ASIAN WOMEN :lul:
The youth truly lead the future.

Last edited:
:lul: It's over if you aren't a member of the Asiatic master race.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 13994 and WadlowMaxxing
18513576 EA86 43F3 B9E3 B4CC014CEA6C

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Lolcel, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
enjoy attracting asian foids
, thats the only way u mog whites lol

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and WadlowMaxxing
The actual stats on this. Keep in mind the Chinese government probably decreased the average height stats of men below what they actually are (especially in the north) as the actual average height of northern Chinese zoomers is 5'11-6'1 (All the FOBS are in this range)

View attachment 1236042The actual stats on this. Keep in mind the Chinese government probably decreased the average height stats of men below what they actually are (especially in the north) as the actual average height of northern Chinese zoomers is 5'11-6'1 (All the FOBS are in this range)
172 cm :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
View attachment 1236042The actual stats on this. Keep in mind the Chinese government probably decreased the average height stats of men below what they actually are (especially in the north) as the actual average height of northern Chinese zoomers is 5'11-6'1 (All the FOBS are in this range)
why on earth would the chinese goverment lower it, they would raise it u fucking retard
1626909818466 1626909818466 1626909818466 1626909818466

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and WadlowMaxxing
Coping by only focusing on Japanese people while ignoring the heights of northern Chinese. There are more 6'+ men in China then there are in all of Europe combined.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, delusionalretard and gamma
MORE COPE LOL
"INB4 MUH RACIAL DATING STATS DONE ON FORTY-YEAR-OLD INFERTILE KARENS :lul:" You're just proving my point faggot. Meanwhile keep seething for the fact that the newest generation of sexpats to Asia are ALL NON-ASIAN WOMEN :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
bts are the only asians that are somewhat attractive and i mog them into fucking OBLIVION jfl, keep coping u ricecel

It's so the manlets who are below 6' average height don't rope. Look at the average northern Chinese zoomer, they're all 6'.

Coping by only focusing on Japanese people while ignoring the heights of northern Chinese. There are more 6'+ men in China then there are in all of Europe combined.
no there arent, and ur genes are so subhuman that they had to implement a one child policy in to stop them from spreading HOW BRUTAL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
bts are the only asians that are somewhat attractive and i mog them into fucking OBLIVION jfl, keep coping u ricecel
You're attracted to BTS? LOL faggot. BTS is the twinkiest and most bottom barrel of the entire Asian race, they aren't robust and only have facial harmony. The average Asian male is much more robust then BTS and the average white male, I've never met a white "Chad" IRL and never seen a white person with a square jaw, they're all round :lul:.

You're attracted to BTS? LOL faggot. BTS is the twinkiest and most bottom barrel of the entire Asian race, they aren't robust and only have facial harmony. The average Asian male is much more robust then BTS and the average white male, I've never met a white "Chad" IRL and never seen a white person with a square jaw, they're all round :lul:.
when did i say i was attracted to them? u mean to tell me this entire time uve been talking about these ricecels ur implying ur attracted to them? no wonder ur so retarded ur mentally fucked in ur hollow skull, also uve probs never met a white chad irl cuz u live in the USA :lul::lul::lul:

no there arent, and ur genes are so subhuman that they had to implement a one child policy in to stop them from spreading HOW BRUTAL
Yes there are LOL
Did your dementia-addled brain forget about how large China's population is? Along with the fact that northern Chinese zoomers are 6' on average
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
when did i say i was attracted to them? u mean to tell me this entire time uve been talking about these ricecels ur implying ur attracted to them? no wonder ur so retarded ur mentally fucked in ur hollow skull, also uve probs never met a white chad irl cuz u live in the USA :lul::lul::lul:
You probably are since Europeans have had a long history of homosexuality and fucking horses/donkeys. I've never a white chad ANYWHERE LOL :lul:

You probably are since Europeans have had a long history of homosexuality and fucking horses/donkeys. I've never a white chad ANYWHERE LOL :lul:
"I've never a white chad ANYWHERE LOL" man cant even speak english and tries to lecture me, shut the fuck up you stupid fucking pillock, ur genes are so shit if i moved slightly left or right of you, you wouldnt even be able to see me bc of ur 1cm pfl, ur genes are inferior for fighting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and WadlowMaxxing
"I've never a white chad ANYWHERE LOL" man cant even speak english and tries to lecture me, shut the fuck up you stupid fucking pillock, ur genes are so shit if i moved slightly left or right of you, you wouldnt even be able to see me bc of ur 1cm pfl, ur genes are inferior for fighting
I've never seen a white chad anywhere, they don't exist IRL. The only white chads that exist are the male models that have Asian facial features.
Asiatic genes are perfect for fighting, blows mean nothing against massive Asiatic cheekbones and jawbones. You don't know shit about combat sports or MMA, faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
what a suprise italy is on there, thanks for reinforcing my argument
They're probably going to southern Italy where they're all shit skins mixed with Arab genes. You're also ignoring Indonesia and all those South East Asian countries because you're a coping manbaby.

Last edited:
Total: 48 (Looksmaxers: 30, Bluepillers: 18) views and 1 react

Attachments

• 1626910567336.png
    1626910567336.png
    337.6 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
They're probably going to southern Italy where they're all shit skins mixed with Arab genes.
arab genes are influenced by persians which are influenced by italians u fucking retard :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Top 5 best mma fighters:
  • Jose Aldo. ...
  • Conor McGregor. ...
  • Demetrious Johnson. ...
  • Fedor Emelianenko. ...
  • Anderson Silva. ...
notice how none of them are asian?
All of those MMA fighters are dog shit LOL. Conor has only won fight in five years, you can keep simping for that disgusting Irish rat though. Asians objectively have fast-twitch genes which are great for combat sports.

drop ur discord so i can get in a vc w u and laugh at u try to speak my language
⃟⃝#8445 Sure bud :lul: LMFAO you better join the server when I send the invite.
INB4 "YOU'RE USING VOICE CHANGER!!!"

⃟⃝#8445 Sure bud :lul: LMFAO you better join the server when I send the invite.
INB4 "YOU'RE USING VOICE CHANGER!!!"
are u gonna drop it then or not?

arab genes are influenced by persians which are influenced by italians u fucking retard :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Your knowledge of anthropology is absolutely shit tier LOL. Southern Italians are influenced by Arab/North African genes while Northern Italians are heavily influenced by Germanics.

Asian men are extremely bankrupt on dimorphism though

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Asian men are extremely bankrupt on dimorphism though
Very wrong. Asiatics naturally have square robust jaws and robust large cheekbones. The heavy eyelid fat padding is an archaic trait, they tend to have larger brow ridges, etc. These are all sexually dimorphic traits. As well as the fact that Asian men have higher FWHR than non-Asian men. Did you ignore the image I sent at the start? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and MarstonAlloy
Your knowledge of anthropology is absolutely shit tier LOL. Southern Italians are influenced by Arab/North African genes while Northern Italians are heavily influenced by Germanics.
northern italians are alpinid/meditarranid

Very wrong. Asiatics naturally have square robust jaws and robust large cheekbones. The heavy eyelid fat padding is an archaic trait, they tend to have larger brow ridges, etc. These are all sexually dimorphic traits. As well as the fact that Asian men have higher FWHR than non-Asian men. Did you ignore the image I sent at the start? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: View attachment 1236080View attachment 1236081View attachment 1236083
would u like me to ask over 100 girls which race is more attractive and eviscerate this thread? probs dont want to be embarrassed do u

• +1
Etc. It's no surprise Asians (and mongoloids as a whole) ruled most of the world for the vast majority of human history.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and sandcelmuttcel
would u like me to ask over 100 girls which race is more attractive and eviscerate this thread? probs dont want to be embarrassed do u
You don't know one hundred girls in the first place LOL. Anyone who argues against me is just another chinlet incel rotting behind their computer screen.

You don't know one hundred girls in the first place LOL. Anyone who argues against me is just another chinlet incel rotting behind their computer screen.
mate ur snapscore is sub 50K im willing to bet my fucking life on it, drop a pic of u rn if ur such a mogger, dont dodge drop it, if ur next message is anything other than a face reveal then ur ugly af and agree whites mog

@LondonVillie look at this ricecel coping

@LondonVillie look at this ricecel coping
He’s coping tbh
Asians can do well if they bts max ig
Some look robust but they lack harmony