everything you have to do to succeed in the US is to work

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
isn't it amazing?
these people dont get how luck they are, its beyound me

for example, if I were to get a job in the local mcdonalds here(which is not easy) and live by myself, I probably would have to live in a favela(full of shit and dangerous monkeys), otherwise almost all my money would be used with only basic things, i almost would not be able to afford basic shit, would have to eat rice and egg everyday etc etc

to have a more or less decent life here you have to be very well qualified, and even then it doesn't even compare with the purchasing power of an average American, it's incredible

average brazilian is so fucked

I see brazilians in youtube showing how everything is so CHEAP there, so many possibilties, overall us is also safe, damn bro they dont seem to get how luck they are.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, SLA, Toth's thot and 4 others
there criminals get fucked, are arrested, killed etc, here you kill someone for the first time and leave in 5 years, it's an unfair and disgusting country

if you kill a thug who broke into your house with a gun here there is a chance for YOU to be arrested. Isn't this DISGUSTING? what motherfucking country is BRAZIL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and galego123
leech off the system theory is legit

this bitch planned the assassination of his parents, and now, 20 years later, she is FREE!!!
this is what happens when commies/progressives/SCUM take over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, galego123, currylightskin and 2 others
there criminals get fucked, are arrested, killed etc, here you kill someone for the first time and leave in 5 years, it's an unfair and disgusting country

if you kill a thug who broke into your house with a gun here there is a chance for YOU to be arrested. Isn't this DISGUSTING? what motherfucking country is BRAZIL
This happens in cucked US states too sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
I hate working
Govt takes away half of my income in taxes

Cucknada sucks soo mhch man, I wish I could move to usa :pepefrown:

• +1
You sound like some Bolsonaro lackey, eck.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
  • +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
I hate working
Govt takes away half of my income in taxes

Cucknada sucks soo mhch man, I wish I could move to usa :pepefrown:
US has same tax rate. Even higher with state tax in states like New York or California.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Eduardo DOV
Yeah but niggers don’t get this. Even illegal immigrants with no rights outperform them

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Lmao. This Brazilian nigga knows nothing about the USA. Nobody makes it out here unless they are born to rich parents. Also lol @ being anti-crime. Most crme victims are retards who deserved it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
clueless brazilmonkey is clueless as usual

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and galego123
Lmao. This Brazilian nigga knows nothing about the USA. Nobody makes it out here unless they are born to rich parents. Also lol @ being anti-crime. Most crme victims are retards who deserved it.
so how my poor fucked up uncle managed to make money there? he works with civil construction, I don't know what he does today, but it still has to do with thatfl at you lazy asses

I see tons of brazilians on youtube who live there, life is much more easy there financially

clueless brazilmonkey is clueless as usual
stop saying shit, you have no idea how much easier your life is than a third world slave

not its not u fucking retarded
I've been robbed in my house, a monkey last year came to beat me in the street, my mother was beaten in the center of the city by a drug addict she almost died, the fear and risk of being robbed is constant in any medium/large city. You have no idea how fucked life is in these third world countries like brazil, your alienated retarded, where do you live? us? kys asap.

You dont se people complaining like me because they get used to all this shit and move on with life.

the average person works all month and can't buy shit, they work to live, some poor people cant even eat properly. a playstation here costs 5 minimal wages

Google what is working poor—plenty of those in the US. Sure I would prefer to live in the US rather than in Brazil, but not everyone is well of in the US. Some areas in the US are pretty rough, both crime and poverty-wise; I don't know if they are as bad as Favelas, but they are not lovely places anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
Google what is working poor—plenty of those in the US. Sure I would prefer to live in the US rather than in Brazil, but not everyone is well of in the US. Some areas in the US are pretty rough, both crime and poverty-wise.
I imagine it's because they are people with no education at all
my uncle didn't even know how to write well and he did well in the us

I imagine it's because they are people with no education at all
my uncle didn't even know how to write well and he did well in the us
Yeah, so the US > Brazil, but some people are fucked up in the US too.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Eduardo DOV
well i could say you dont know how privileged YOU are in terms of wmn......probably the ebst country for wmn, consdiering the large population/pheno variety etc........the average favela dweller scum has dead ass fucked more quality than an educated above average looking but sub chad ethnic in this shithole ; the average wmn is fat here and obesity rates are 50%+ no joke:feelskek:
(the US)
i think its the reverse with money and wmn here compared to yr country :ROFLMAO:
probably an ideal scenario is to be Chadriguez (latino of any persuasion) and make alot of money or remote money in the US and then geomaxx back to SA, cause "dating" is pretty much dead here lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Beetlejuice
This guy has a black obsession. Most black immigrants anyway get this with Nigerian immigrants being one of the most successful. Most white and black Americans don’t appreciate it like immigrants
Yeah but niggers don’t get this. Even illegal immigrants with no rights outperform them