everytime i get crypto, i gamble it

marky32819

marky32819

Iron
i am 20 years old. i have a gambling problem whenever i receive crypto, back in the day, when I used to gamble It was way worse, I was under the age of 18 losing thousands of dollars (crypto & usd). over the years ive matured more with it but whenever i do anything on the internet for some money i usually end up gambling it, i am fortunate enough not to have to worry about a living situation because i still live at home but I just need advice and help to fully remove this out of my life. I want to start a new journey in my life to feel the best i've ever had, look the best i've ever had and be successful finically & just be the best possible version of myself before its too late. thanks everyone !!!

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and piec
You're just seeing it wrong...
Thats the sign of someone who never gives up, someone that at hard times he continues nonetheless.
It's your insticts telling you... I CAN DO THIS, NOW IS THE CHANCE.
Keep gambling and statistically, you will win once, just. keep. GOING.

• +1
Reactions: marky32819
You're just seeing it wrong...
Thats the sign of someone who never gives up, someone that at hard times he continues nonetheless.
It's your insticts telling you... I CAN DO THIS, NOW IS THE CHANCE.
Keep gambling and statistically, you will win once, just. keep. GOING.
View attachment 3134540
dude what are you like 14 years old or something

• WTF
Reactions: Donkeyballs
dude what are you like 14 years old or something
Says the spastic nigger who cant stop gambling his money like an inmature irresponsable retard.
You know what!? I hope you fucking take a $100,000 loan from mr Goldman Sachs at %5000 compound interest and once you gamble it all away you'll be sent to fight in a war, where they make your trans and inejct you with aids, so once you go and seduce and get fucked by the enemy they'll get infected before you die. I was tryna cheer you up and help u reach your goals but sheeeeit man....
How about you use the crypto for something better like buying VIP here...

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Says the spastic nigger who cant stop gambling his money like an inmature irresponsable retard.
You know what!? I hope you fucking take a $100,000 loan from mr Goldman Sachs at %5000 compound interest and once you gamble it all away you'll be sent to fight in a war, where they make your trans and inejct you with aids, so once you go and seduce and get fucked by the enemy they'll get infected before you die. I was tryna cheer you up and help u reach your goals but sheeeeit man....
How about you use the crypto for something better like buying VIP here...
shut up retard get cancer dumbass immature neckbearded dyke

• WTF
Reactions: Donkeyballs
I want to start a new journey in my life to feel the best i've ever had, look the best i've ever had and be successful finically & just be the best possible version of myself before its too late. thanks everyone !!!
IMG 7167

You’ll be 30 and you’ll still live with your parents because their little nigga can’t fix his cerebral palsy that makes him gamble all his money away.
Sorry nigga but once you are addicted there’s nothing you gon do

View attachment 3134555
You’ll be 30 and you’ll still live with your parents because their little nigga can’t fix his cerebral palsy that makes him gamble all his money away.
I gamble once every few months, I just don’t wanna do it anymore, ur just a fat retarded pussy who sits on the internet all day talking shit with a full diaper and fingers covered in Cheeto dust u ugly creep

View attachment 3134555
Just cuz I got it like that doesn’t mean u gotta hate dumbass

Just cuz I got it like that doesn’t mean u gotta hate dumbass
I was tryna cheer you up and help you with your dreams to never give and keep hustlin and you just infantalized me.
You are supposed to be the adult here, go fix ur life, buy VIP and etc...

I heard gambling addiction is the worst kind of addiction behind anorexia. It’s common in older guys though, this site is made up of mostly teens. Maybe call the gambling addiction hotline for help?

• +1
Reactions: marky32819