Everytime I hear someone say that we're all equal and life is what you make it I wanna burn them alive

M

MoggerChad

Kraken
It's usually a Chad or Stacy saying it to some uggo. Genetics determine 80% of your life.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 16515 and Deleted member 24444
It's not just genetics but all the crap that surrounds you, you can be chad and still live a shit life (born in a third world shithole slaving for 200 usd a month and going to an all male engineering college while having incurable diseases)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, datboijj, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
It's not just genetics but all the crap that surrounds you, you can be chad and still live a shit life (born in a third world shithole slaving for 200 usd a month and going to an all male engineering college while having incurable diseases)
Yea what I'm trying to say is that 90% of your life is predetermined before even being born

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Splinter901
Yea what I'm trying to say is that 90% of your life is predetermined before even being born

And subhumans out there be having 8 kids while living in a third world brown shithole failed stated with wages of 100 usd a month while being brown shit balding manlet low iq genetic garbage living in a slum, creating a miserable life is a crime more immoral than murder

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
100% of your life is predetermined

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad and datboijj
Thats a ridiculous scenario though. 99% of Chads will be worshipped for just existing. Being a chad mogs being a billionaire normie

• +1

we're all equal and life is what you make it

• JFL
yeah it is true. ur still stuck on the having parties and muh sex bro. u dont even think higher sentient thoughts so when you hear this you still think no way can the indian get invited to the party and have sex with girls bro. u dont think shit higher