Everywhere i go girls look at me in awe

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
They turn their heads and all, start blushing, start getting nervous or laughing histerically. @moreroidsmoredates @Iasacrko the mog Is real. Life Is good

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, i_love_roosters and nathan
I read it wrong and thought it said: “Everywhere in public girls look at me like a wwe wrestler”

Maybe if u didn’t make these weird faces at them they wouldn’t be so terrified

A4DBC0C7 3EE5 4BC4 926B 2D73690B339A
FB006D09 00E0 496C BA6E B3E4E83E7569

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nathan and CarrotMaxxer
We know bro.

You’re the bull; handsome, huge, fast and strong! :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
I read it wrong and thought it said “Girls look at me like a wwe wrestler”
I want to become WWE wrestler. Today some paki passed by me and i was sizemogging him and he went "ufff" loudly like he was so stressed from that encounter

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
I want to become WWE wrestler. Today some paki passed by me and i was sizemogging him and he went "ufff" loudly like he was so stressed from that encounter
I’ve seen your physique maybe add some lean gains on to your face and start doing mma training or other fighting skills to have really good self defence when out in public

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko, CarrotMaxxer and moreroidsmoredates
Online Is different. I think cameras can't even capture my face properly, you cannot see depth in a camera that's why some people are more photogenic
You need a 50mm telephoto wide angle lens if you want an accurate representation.

But mirrors are more accurate. Cameras can fuck your face up.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and the BULL
You need a 50mm telephoto wide angle lens if you want an accurate representation.

But mirrors are more accurate. Cameras can fuck your face up.
Yes especially when you have a big face. Cameras make big faces look bad due to Lens distortion, but irl Is striking, i think that's why real Life and online tell a completely different story for me

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Yes especially when you have a big face. Cameras make big faces look bad due to Lens distortion, but irl Is striking, i think that's why real Life and online tell a completely different story for me
Yes and you look better in motion.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and the BULL
They turn their heads and all, start blushing, start getting nervous or laughing histerically. @moreroidsmoredates @Iasacrko the mog Is real. Life Is good

Online Is different. I think cameras can't even capture my face properly, you cannot see depth in a camera that's why some people are more photogenic
camera is all about eyes
jaw is irrelevent as it can't catch it anyways

wish I had your looks, opposite for me.

enjoy it man

It's your eyes.

they think you shit yourself

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL