Evil British Peasant phenotype

C

Chinlet Ascension

Kraken
I've seen people react to this phenotype negatively but they don't seem to recognize it as a type. I have met a handful of these people, and they are all terrible. They seem to come primarily from the British Isles.

Ugly crom 1677370073683307 Fat evil fat crom face 1676822238327254

Features:

-very round face [almost always] that looks boneless or almost boneless
-flat, square-shaped, shallow-set eye sockets [always]. They don't fall away to the sides to allow for greater peripheral vision. They just look like the eyes are sitting in dough. This gives the appearance of a dumb animal, like a deer or something
-narrow IPD [usually]
-short midface [usually]
-bulbous/fat nose with a low nasal bridge [relative to the European norm][usually]
-thin or small eyebrows [usually]
-blonde and/or red hair with blonde/red eyebrows and blonde/red eyelashes are common

People of this phenotype are very nasty. They are dumb, closed-minded, and violent. They are often bullies when they feel stronger than other people, and petty and resentful when they feel weaker. They almost never have high-status jobs, although some of them are probably involved in professional sports. For that reason, it's hard to find pictures online. Sometimes you find these people in mugshots. For example, this is a British teenager who murdered a teen girl for dressing goth:

Brendan harris CROP R

Feel free to add if you have any more examples or any insight on these creatures (origins, behavior, etc.).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yue, ominion, Sexually Disabled and 20 others
This looks kind of like a hybrid type: He has deeper-set eyes and a stronger brow, but the same vacant expression, round face, and bulbous nose.

Der untermensch preview

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, ArcticStorm, Ukcel1388 and 1 other person
@Xangsane need some Britbong feedback here

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I've seen people react to this phenotype negatively but they don't seem to recognize it as a type. I have met a handful of these people, and they are all terrible. They seem to come primarily from the British Isles.

View attachment 2103119 View attachment 2103120

Features:

-flat, square-shaped, shallow-set eye sockets [always]. They don't fall away to the sides to allow for greater peripheral vision. They just look like the eyes are sitting in dough. This gives the appearance of a dumb animal, like a deer or something
-narrow IPD [usually]
-short midface [usually]
-bulbous/fat nose with a low nasal bridge [relative to the European norm][usually]
-blonde and/or red hair with blonde/red eyebrows and blonde/red eyelashes are common

People of this phenotype are very nasty. They are dumb, closed-minded, and violent. They are often bullies when they feel stronger than other people, and petty and resentful when they feel weaker. They almost never have high-status jobs, although some of them are probably involved in professional sports. For that reason, it's hard to find pictures online. Sometimes you find these people in mugshots. For example, this is a British teenager who murdered a teen girl for dressing goth:

View attachment 2103133

Feel free to add if you have any more examples or any insight on these creatures (origins, behavior, etc.).
Jezza pheno.

Features:

-narrow IPD [usually]
-short midface [usually]

View attachment 2103133

licensed-image
ugly-crom-1677370073683307-jpg.2103119
Let's play a game. Spot the differences.

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Heinrich Schmidt, ArcticStorm and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Joe Rogancel, Heinrich Schmidt and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 24822 and Deleted member 25938
Pure Anglo Saxon race

I live around millions of twats like this, what you described are low class looks basically compare this sort of face to a higher class british person like royalty or descendents or aristocracy the higher class almost has its own pheno IMO like in India but less extreme... they are very common in Scotland I wonder if this is what celts or pictish people looked like?

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, ArcticStorm and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Features:

-narrow IPD [usually]
-short midface [usually]

View attachment 2103133

Amazing post truly

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Another example. Jamie Waylett, the actor who played Vincent Crabbe in the Harry Potter films:

Crom JamieWaylett

I live around millions of twats like this, what you described are low class looks basically compare this sort of face to a higher class british person like royalty or descendents or aristocracy the higher class almost has its own pheno IMO like in India but less extreme... they are very common in Scotland I wonder if this is what celts or pictish people looked like?
You could make a list of physical features for the more upper-class British people (long midface, deeper-set eyes, etc.), but they just look more like Europeans, so it's less of a distinctive phenotype. I have read that the original Celtic/Pictish people were all dark-haired, which a lot of Evil British Peasants aren't, but that might just be propaganda.

Pure Anglo Saxon race
I don't think this is true, because Saxons came from Germany, and these people are a more distinctive phenotype, rather than looking like continental Europeans.

One similar type I can think of who is not British is Anna Delvey, who is ethnic Russian. She was a con-artist who posed as an heiress to rip off some rich people in NYC or something.

Yycrom AnnaDelvey Anna Delvey Sorokin Yycrom AnnaDelvey 5760 Yycrom AnnaDelvey soho grifter index

That face is so hideous and mean-looking that I felt a fight-or-flight instinct the first time I saw her.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Sanguinius, ArcticStorm and 1 other person
You could make a list of physical features for the more upper-class British people (long midface, deeper-set eyes, etc.), but they just look more like Europeans, so it's less of a distinctive phenotype. I have read that the original Celtic/Pictish people were all dark-haired, which a lot of Evil British Peasants aren't, but that might just be propaganda.
Weren't a lot of celts blonde and ginger haired as well though?? Whenever you see a depiction of a gaul in popular media and paintings they have either blonde or ginger hair...

Weren't a lot of celts blonde and ginger haired as well though?? Whenever you see a depiction of a gaul in popular media and paintings they have either blonde or ginger hair...
I think the word "Celtic" has been used to refer to a lot of different groups. There were continental European groups that were described as blonde that were referred to as Celts. Don't know about hair color among the native Brits prior to the Saxon invasion.

This is why Scotland are the chads of Britain, these lot are the English, one day we will be independent away from them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, ArcticStorm and TheAbyssinian
Every estate in the British Isles is full of subhumans like this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003, Sanguinius, ArcticStorm and 2 others
This is why Scotland are the chads of Britain, these lot are the English, one day we will be independent away from them.
A lot of people from the British Isles say things like this. Maybe with a trained eye you could tell the difference, but I think the phenotypes are roughly the same between England/Scotland/Wales/Ireland. These groups are almost identical genetically IIRC.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
A lot of people from the British Isles say things like this. Maybe with a trained eye you could tell the difference, but I think the phenotypes are roughly the same between England/Scotland/Wales/Ireland. These groups are almost identical genetically IIRC.
They certainly are not. In my high school we had an English dude move, and you could just tell he was English. Every English person I've ever met here just looks English, they have that Prince Charles/Rowan Atkinson look. They all have the same structured faces. Scottish people have more angular faces which is why our druggies get made fun of so much.

As a proud scots-man please don't compare us to them, they make Scotlands life a misery enough, we don't need to look like them as well :lul:

Scots are generally extremely good looking and more intelligent looking.

English people tend to be cross eyed and hunchback although there are exceptions(few).

Welsh are more like the Scots but not as handsome(obviously).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Sanguinius and ArcticStorm
The gutter rats of “Europeans”. Low class swine chav pheno.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, TheAbyssinian and 1 other person
Pure Anglo Saxon race
But how common is this phenotype in traditional continental Saxon/Angle land? Could be from many other phenotype origins, Normans, britons, bretons, Norse etc, list goes on

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian

Features:

-narrow IPD [usually]
-short midface [usually]

View attachment 2103133

These are the type to see an ethnic Chad and say they have no SMV.

They certainly are not. In my high school we had an English dude move, and you could just tell he was English. Every English person I've ever met here just looks English, they have that Prince Charles/Rowan Atkinson look. They all have the same structured faces. Scottish people have more angular faces which is why our druggies get made fun of so much.

As a proud scots-man please don't compare us to them, they make Scotlands life a misery enough, we don't need to look like them as well :lul:

Scots are generally extremely good looking and more intelligent looking.

English people tend to be cross eyed and hunchback although there are exceptions(few).

Welsh are more like the Scots but not as handsome(obviously).
Does this guy look typical English?

Max-Fosh.jpg

Another example. Jamie Waylett, the actor who played Vincent Crabbe in the Harry Potter films:

View attachment 2104260

I don't think this is true, because Saxons came from Germany, and these people are a more distinctive phenotype, rather than looking like continental Europeans.

One similar type I can think of who is not British is Anna Delvey, who is ethnic Russian. She was a con-artist who posed as an heiress to rip off some rich people in NYC or something.

View attachment 2104262 View attachment 2104264 View attachment 2104265

That face is so hideous and mean-looking that I felt a fight-or-flight instinct the first time I saw her.
The British nobility all originate from Saxony (east Germany) and northern France genetically.
And Normandy itself (where William I, the King of England was born) was nothing more than a colony for Vikings who had extorted that province for themselves.

William the Conqueror himself was a nordic frenchman. None of his court spoke English when he became King of England and for 300-400 years after that. It was only in the late middle ages that the British aristorcracy actually started talking English (which was a peasant language) instead of French and Latin.

The average peasant or middle class Brit and the upper class Brit are genetically different. There has also been little intermarriage between the upper and middle/lower class until very recently. Intermarriage between nobles and commoners has even been illegal in the past.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003 and PoopyFaceTomatoNose
For some I find a very high % of White Canadians have this phenotype compared to White Americans. I'm personally into Latinas/mixed and not really into white girls, but I find white girls in the US to be much more attractive than White girls here in Canada. :unsure:

For some I find a very high % of White Canadians have this phenotype compared to White Americans. I'm personally into Latinas/mixed and not really into white girls, but I find white girls in the US to be much more attractive than White girls here in Canada. :unsure:
I guess that makes sense. Whites in the United States are mixed from more European ethnicities, while white Canadians are predominantly either Anglo or French (as far as I know).

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and rubberduck
It's called Borreby/ Brunn. 2 subhuman phenotypes indeed.

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
It's called Borreby/ Brunn. 2 subhuman phenotypes indeed.
Not precisely but there is a lot of overlap, more with the Borreby than Brunn.

The British Isles are this weird mix of some of the best-looking phenotypes (Anglo-Saxon, North Atlantid) mixed together with some of the ugliest in Europe (Borreby especially). If you look at what the Romans said about the Brits, they were pretty scathing about what the native Brits were like before they got admixed with Norse, Danes, Saxons and Normans. My personal experience is that a lot of Brits look almost excellent, but have one or two massive flaws that bring them down to 4/10. Brits would benefit massively from just a few generations of directed eugenics.

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
This thread was so funny. I'm going to remember Evil British Peasant phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Not precisely but there is a lot of overlap, more with the Borreby than Brunn.

The British Isles are this weird mix of some of the best-looking phenotypes (Anglo-Saxon, North Atlantid) mixed together with some of the ugliest in Europe (Borreby especially). If you look at what the Romans said about the Brits, they were pretty scathing about what the native Brits were like before they got admixed with Norse, Danes, Saxons and Normans. My personal experience is that a lot of Brits look almost excellent, but have one or two massive flaws that bring them down to 4/10. Brits would benefit massively from just a few generations of directed eugenics.
Completely eradicating the MC1R gene will be a good start.

Features:

-narrow IPD [usually]
-short midface [usually]

View attachment 2103133

I have noticed this too. This is a real phenomenon. A female beast that looked like this tried raping me.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension