Evil British Peasant phenotype

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
This is what I call the Evil British peasant phenotype. People of this phenotype are very nasty. They are dumb, closed-minded, and violent.Most people with this pheno are fat. They speak in a low class British accent that is unintelligible to people outside of their community and live in trailers outside the towns. They mostly eat junk food, practice little hygiene and are overall the most repulsive people you'll ever meet

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, BoneDensity, PROMETHEUS and 27 others
Never actually seen a person looking like that irl. Those are one in a billion anomalies

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, HitAndRun, med and 6 others
They're like the slavs of Anglos. Dunno where they come from.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Heinrich Schmidt, yeeyeeslayer and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, bloomercel, horizontallytall and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, bloomercel, med and 14 others
@Xtra @delonregen @Xangsane @SecularIslamist @try2beme

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Brock Lesnar be like.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Holy fuck, they look so low-class, like construction workers. I dunno if I could live with such a pheno.
These are what you call white trailers trash people. Most of them are inbreds too

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Gilbert_Durandal and Deleted member 51781
Gawd why are Brits so ugly

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Gilbert_Durandal
Brock Lesnar be like.
Lesnar is not a British peasant. He just looks like an ogre german. Similar look to Oliver Kahn. He is higher pedigree than these British peasants.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Heinrich Schmidt, horizontallytall and 5 others
UK is the only western country I know where there's a very clear and specific "ugly working-class" pheno, there must a historical reason for it unique to there. Probably related to the Norman conquest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
These are what you call white trailers trash people. Most of them are inbreds too
Yeah, albeit trailer trash isn't a thing in the UK. They live in housing that was made for coal miners, and factory workers during the industrial "revolution".

The upper-class also keeps it in the family. The issue lies somewhere else.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and bloomercel
3985836 1000039426

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: med, twilight, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Jason Voorhees
UK is the only western country I know where there's a very clear and specific "ugly working-class" pheno, there must a historical reason for it unique to there. Probably related to the Norman conquest.
Such class divisons exist in every country and in every society but in britian in particular it is exaggerated because of Britain having such a classist society for so many centuries

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, czwarty, horizontallytall and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, efidescontinuado and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Jason Voorhees, try2beme and 1 other person
Such class divisons exist in every country and in every country but in britian in particular it is exaggerated because of Britain having such a classist society for so many centuries
Yeah, and I guess there is a strong genetic/ethnic component to this class division, unlike other countries, due to the upper class being more norman and the common people more anglo-saxon

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Hardrada
True you can easily tell them lucky despite being low class I think I got a normal pheno

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yeah, and I guess there is a strong genetic/ethnic component to this class division, unlike other countries, due to the upper class being more norman and the common people more anglo-saxon
I would consider a posh cunt and normal Brit reproducing as racemixxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czwarty, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Jason Voorhees
I would consider a posh cunt and normal Brit reproducing as racemixxing
Anglo Saxon phenotype if it isn't inbred and pure is actually a pretty decent phenotype. Many upper class brits are also anglo saxons but they are generally much higher pedigree than these British inbred.

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Anglo Saxon phenotype if it isn't inbred and pure is actually a pretty decent phenotype. Many upper class brits are also anglo saxons but they are generally much higher pedigree than these British inbred.
Is Gandy Anglo?

• +1
Is Gandy Anglo?
In his younger pics 19-21. Yes. He has typical British phenotype before he tan maxxed and dyed his hair black and started looking like a med.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
This is what I call the evil British peasant phenotype. People of this phenotype are very nasty. They are dumb, closed-minded, and violent.Most people with this pheno are fat. They speak in a low class British accent that is unintelligible to people outside of their community and live in trailers outside the towns. They mostly eat junk food, practice little hygiene and are overall the most repulsive people you'll ever meet

View attachment 2773183View attachment 2773184
2nd picture is hilsorius. The Anglo celtoid abomination on the right is such a fat cunt that one could argue she is causing the “world hunger” epidemic by eating all the food

We don’t have trailers in the UK… but yeah same social class and the ones in America mostly descend from Scot’s and Irishmen they also passed down their cancerous culture onto Blakc Americans

They look medieval

My wife Susan 😍

IMG 6550

@WishIwasChico @Heinrich Schmidt

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Short nose is one of the most notable traits

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Jason Voorhees
This is what I call the evil British peasant phenotype. People of this phenotype are very nasty. They are dumb, closed-minded, and violent.Most people with this pheno are fat. They speak in a low class British accent that is unintelligible to people outside of their community and live in trailers outside the towns. They mostly eat junk food, practice little hygiene and are overall the most repulsive people you'll ever meet

Is being fat a phenotype?

• +1

Disgusting lol

• +1

British mfs have to be ugliest peoples in earth, what caused this ugliness?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and Jason Voorhees
@N1666

• +1
Reactions: N1666
One weightloss before transitioning to acromegaly chad (or stacy idk who it is :lul:)

• +1
are these also that pheno?

• +1
Never actually seen a person looking like that irl. Those are one in a billion anomalies
Nah you’ll see them at ur local Walmart. They fucking stink too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE, Deleted member 51781 and Jason Voorhees
Avg Liverpoop fan

• +1

How does this Indian nigha have full knowledge of British phenotypes 🤣🤣

Can you please post all the British phenotypes you know of and their social descriptions

I never even noticed the upper class like Middleton look different than the greggs munching northerners till you posted it out

Post as new thread if high quality