😈 Evil Custom Chin Implant Surgeries - Intraoral Incision vs. External

Jade

Jade

Banned
This is not for the faint-hearted. This is really really scary! 👿

Both methods have pros and cons, and some may not be under your control.

It would be best to consider a few things before your next chin or wraparound implant.

Unlike the relatively simple intraoral Jaw or cheeks surgeries, the chin is close to your lips, and unfortunately, this area is prone to significant numbness, which can last for years.

A few factors to consider are your age, your doctor's technique, and your pain tolerances.

Intraoral incision

Pros

It is hidden.
Cons
a. Your doctor could stitch the insition too tight
b. Your ligaments, vessels, or muscles could have permanent damage.
c. More difficult to eat during the recovery period.
d. Could become infected in the mouth.
d. Your chin could be mad at you for putting a foreign object in there! 😡

All of these things together could end up leaving you with a "sleepy" or hanging bottom lip that doesn't cover your bottom teeth completely.

Externa incision

Pros

More doctors do this technique.

Cons
a. You will have a small scar in the crease under your chin. (I have never seen this being a problem)
b. It could be difficult to shave at first.
c. Your doctor could stitch the insition too tight
d. Your ligaments, vessels, or muscles could have permanent damage.
e. Could become infected.
f. Your chin could be mad at you for putting a foreign object too! 😔

Luckily, the most typical complication for both methods is a 6-month numbness.

Age.
If you are under thirty, you will heal faster than an older person. A lot of you guys are young and are obsessed with "slaying," but time does play a significant role in how you heal and how you will slay too! Lol. Oh, you will see!

Your doctor
Not all doctors are ok with both methods. Most plastic surgeons prefer extraoral because it is "easier" and less "risky."

On the other hand, Maxillofacial surgeons are very comfortable making incisions inside the mouth - that's what they do daily!

So, to make an informed decision, you'd have to know your doctor first.

Pain tolerances.
An intraoral incision is always a bit more "complicated." There are, of course, more complications when eating, and healing time takes longer.

Final thoughts
If you have had more than one chin or jaw procedure before, your ligaments and previous internal or external scars make this a bit more complicated because your body has been "damaged" before.

I suggest always playing safe and never risking anything more than necessary. I have had both methods performed by my doctors, and as a person who is way over 30, I can tell you that if I could take back time, I would not have done the intraoral method.

Sometimes, it is necessary for your doctor to make small incisions intraorally for specific reasons but not as significant as placing an entire implant through it.

Know what your doctor plans to do before you make any decisions. You are paying for these procedures, and you are the boss.

I will write about a magical place called Lala land, which many patients fall into before their surgeries, and how they lose the sense of who they are.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Silver and Deleted member 18840
High IQ thread

• Love it
Reactions: Jade
Very interesting. No one here has gotten surgery so no one has any good advice.

Would you say the same for intraoral incisions for paranasal/midface augmentation?

Reports of stiff upper lip and a worse smile are pretty common

• Love it
What if you get into fights often?

What if you get into fights often?
Maybe you should not fight! 😳

I understand what you mean, though. Like anything else, if you get hit hard, you're screwed!

Very interesting. No one here has gotten surgery so no one has any good advice.

Would you say the same for intraoral incisions for paranasal/midface augmentation?

Reports of stiff upper lip and a worse smile are pretty common
This is an outstanding question.

I have not seen that happen before. However, that effect can happen easier via nose jobs. Push your nose up a bit, and you'll see your lips go up.

The infra-incision is a bit higher (almost independent of how your lips react). Nonetheless, anything can happen. Good stuff, man! 👌

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
fyi for anyone but genio can only be done intra orally by omfs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Jade
Can or should? What you say is correct, though. ✌️
both though right?

Also i've seen advertisements by some plastic surgeons saying they can do the genioplasty osteotomy. My question would be is the risk of complications higher if a plastic surgeon does a genioplasty osteotomy versus a board-certified maxillofacial surgeon?

• Love it
both though right?

Also i've seen advertisements by some plastic surgeons saying they can do the genioplasty osteotomy. My question would be is the risk of complications higher if a plastic surgeon does a genioplasty osteotomy versus a board-certified maxillofacial surgeon?
The risks exist with either surgeon - Maxillofacial or Plastic surgeons.

The way I look at it is like this:

Would you go with the guy that does Genioplasties regularly and was specifically trained to cut and reshape bones or the guy who does boobies and tummy tucks?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and deepweb1298
This is not for the faint-hearted. This is really really scary! 👿

Both methods have pros and cons, and some may not be under your control.

It would be best to consider a few things before your next chin or wraparound implant.

Unlike the relatively simple intraoral Jaw or cheeks surgeries, the chin is close to your lips, and unfortunately, this area is prone to significant numbness, which can last for years.

A few factors to consider are your age, your doctor's technique, and your pain tolerances.

Intraoral incision

Pros

It is hidden.
Cons
a. Your doctor could stitch the insition too tight
b. Your ligaments, vessels, or muscles could have permanent damage.
c. More difficult to eat during the recovery period.
d. Could become infected in the mouth.
d. Your chin could be mad at you for putting a foreign object in there! 😡

All of these things together could end up leaving you with a "sleepy" or hanging bottom lip that doesn't cover your bottom teeth completely.

Externa incision

Pros

More doctors do this technique.

Cons
a. You will have a small scar in the crease under your chin. (I have never seen this being a problem)
b. It could be difficult to shave at first.
c. Your doctor could stitch the insition too tight
d. Your ligaments, vessels, or muscles could have permanent damage.
e. Could become infected.
f. Your chin could be mad at you for putting a foreign object too! 😔

Luckily, the most typical complication for both methods is a 6-month numbness.

Age.
If you are under thirty, you will heal faster than an older person. A lot of you guys are young and are obsessed with "slaying," but time does play a significant role in how you heal and how you will slay too! Lol. Oh, you will see!

Your doctor
Not all doctors are ok with both methods. Most plastic surgeons prefer extraoral because it is "easier" and less "risky."

On the other hand, Maxillofacial surgeons are very comfortable making incisions inside the mouth - that's what they do daily!

So, to make an informed decision, you'd have to know your doctor first.

Pain tolerances.
An intraoral incision is always a bit more "complicated." There are, of course, more complications when eating, and healing time takes longer.

Final thoughts
If you have had more than one chin or jaw procedure before, your ligaments and previous internal or external scars make this a bit more complicated because your body has been "damaged" before.

I suggest always playing safe and never risking anything more than necessary. I have had both methods performed by my doctors, and as a person who is way over 30, I can tell you that if I could take back time, I would not have done the intraoral method.

Sometimes, it is necessary for your doctor to make small incisions intraorally for specific reasons but not as significant as placing an entire implant through it.

Know what your doctor plans to do before you make any decisions. You are paying for these procedures, and you are the boss.

I will write about a magical place called Lala land, which many patients fall into before their surgeries, and how they lose the sense of who they are.
examples?

Geniopaully(Genioplasty) mogs

• +1
of what you are talking about
You are either a very very lazy boy, or you did not read a thing. Would you like me to wipe your butt too? 🤔

jfl @ chin implants, dnrd