EVIL FRAGANCE'S/ DARK TRIAD FRAGANCES

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
If i cant be mesmerizing to people by my looks nor style alone then imma try fragance maxxing, m I wanna smell like depression and sadness, something someone smells me and they just ruins their mood but i dont want something that smells like shit since thats just retarded

this fragance?:

Top notes: gunpowder, ozone

Heart notes: blood, bandages, iodine, burning flowers, guaiac wood, copaiba oil, nagarmotha

Base notes: fallen concrete, rain, incense, sandalwood

Apparently it smells like the aftermath of a warzone

DESCRIPTION
Today I remembered destruction. The pain of life often makes me forget the more disgusting pain of having it taken.
Fallen buildings on the news, crying babies, burnt flowers.
Memories lost, tears drowned, coffees never shared…
At least I have iodine on my wounds and crutches left to use, but what about those that don’t?
The next war will decide not what is right, but what is left.

IMG 4282

any other ideas of similar depressive fragances

jfl at the thread's name i didnt know what to name it

just smell like the average india brah! so darktriad!!

autism?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, scrunchables, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person

Eau de Parfum​

Based on the true story of a once beautiful man who ended up a Fat Electrician. Because while beauty fades, a good fragrance is forever. And contrary to the name, this is an ever attractive and wearable vetiver-based scent modernized by woody Vanilla Bean and balsamic Myrrh.

ts looks and sounds so cool.

"beutiful man who ended up a fat electricia" so me

Eau de Parfum​

Based on the true story of a once beautiful man who ended up a Fat Electrician. Because while beauty fades, a good fragrance is forever. And contrary to the name, this is an ever attractive and wearable vetiver-based scent modernized by woody Vanilla Bean and balsamic Myrrh.

View attachment 2769388

ts looks and sounds so cool.

"beutiful man who ended up a fat electricia" so me
all beauty carries within itself the knowledge that it will not last.

apperantly smells like cum and blood.

nothing more depressive than beuty disapearing

If i cant be mesmerizing to people by my looks nor style alone then imma try fragance maxxing, m I wanna smell like depression and sadness, something someone smells me and they just ruins their mood but i dont want something that smells like shit since thats just retarded

this fragance?:

Top notes: gunpowder, ozone

Heart notes: blood, bandages, iodine, burning flowers, guaiac wood, copaiba oil, nagarmotha

Base notes: fallen concrete, rain, incense, sandalwood

Apparently it smells like the aftermath of a warzone

DESCRIPTION
Today I remembered destruction. The pain of life often makes me forget the more disgusting pain of having it taken.
Fallen buildings on the news, crying babies, burnt flowers.
Memories lost, tears drowned, coffees never shared…
At least I have iodine on my wounds and crutches left to use, but what about those that don’t?
The next war will decide not what is right, but what is left.

View attachment 2769361

any other ideas of similar depressive fragances

jfl at the thread's name i didnt know what to name it
Interesting thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
If you wanna piss off people wear Kouros from YSL or Antaeus from Chanel. I used to wear Antaeus and a man wanted to punch me in the face, I saw his disgusted face and laughed.

Get dark lord by kilian, zoologist squid, unum lavs or encre noire if the bottles not black its fag frag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Interesting thread