Evilmaxxing advice

kek1g

kek1g

Iron
I feel like i've become to nice of a person. I offer genuine solutions or even financial support to close friends and seeing disgustingly disfigured people and mouth-drooling retards gives me that empty feeling deep down.

Needs tips on how to stop feeling bad for people.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SLA, Deleted member 15164, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
gaycel moment. it's okay baby, we all start here.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and kek1g
Someone once recommend this book to me, "no more mr nice guy" never read it but idk could be a good start.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Kingcel32
You could also take drugs and make yourself apathetic. You could look into some drugs, I have heard that some SSRI induce it.

that's just who you are and i wouldn't change that. if you want to be loved then i would continue doing that. if you want to be hated then do the opposite.

just learn to set boundaries and only help as much as you can. don't support others if you cannot support yourself.

there are people who wander the earth completely full with lots to give, and others who are hungry with nothing. don't give to the hungry too much and assess a situation. don't be afraid to make mistakes and you should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
go to therapy and learn to be assertive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
You can't change your brain.

You are not evil you are just an annoying little shit nuisance that needs to get his ass kicked

Do bad things.