EVISCEMOGGING THE ABSOLUTE FUCK OUT OF @HAROLD O BRIEN

Thank you emperor of eviscethreads

:ogre::ogre::ogre:
Mirin till i die
I wish i become you eviscemogger Royal bodyguard

u wont get b[ISPOILER]ump[/ISPOILER]ed for this though right?

copy/screenshot your first Eviscepost just in case, I think they'd only give you like 10% at most though tbh and I'll try to vouch for you if you do ngl, but I still wouldn't try to push your luck though so be careful tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: Patient A

copy/screenshot your first Eviscepost just in case, I think they'd only give you like 10% at most though tbh and I'll try to vouch for you if you do ngl, but I still wouldn't try to push your luck though so be careful tbh tbh
You talking about ban?

• Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66
like no offense, but this thread genuinely has the literary skills of a middle schooler who struggles with creative writing. no wit either
Hey bro serious question how does that Jew cum feel flowing through your veins?

• JFL

I hate this faggot @Harold O'brien. He should delete his account

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
bump

• +1
Im just glad i didnt get anything from the vacc (yet) i wouldnt have taken that shit if my jew school and sheep family hadnt forced it on me :soy:

Im just glad i didnt get anything from the vacc (yet) i wouldnt have taken that shit if my jew school and sheep family hadnt forced it on me :soy:
Good goyim

:ogre:

• So Sad
Reactions: Hueless
This dude is probably just baiting to get replies.
No one is genuinely this retarded. Just block him

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
This dude is probably just baiting to get replies.
No one is genuinely this retarded. Just block him
ngl i thought this but i just like trolling back

kengan ashura fan mogs the soul out of a degenerate weeb cuck. mirin' hard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
good thread op, mirin hard.

• Love it
kengan ashura fan mogs the soul out of a degenerate weeb cuck. mirin' hard
i mogg him like ohma moggs kure

that fight was brootal. Best 3D fight, Baki looks like slideshow in comparisin JFL

cuckery shouldnt be allowed

Btw homosexual pedophilia is almost always committed by men that identify as straight LOL

This is correct. Homosexuality lowers the chance of being a pedophile and lowers the chances of being a child molester.

Most child molesters aren't pedophiles (sexually attracted to children) -> most homosexual pedophiles dont have an attraction to adult men.

(debunks homosexual pedophile proportionality) Being sexually attracted to undeveloped teenage males is very common within average male sexuality: infinite historic evidence

In pre-modern Islam there was a "widespread conviction that beardless youths possessed a temptation to adult men as a whole, and not merely to a small minority of deviants."[40]

^ It could be interpreted that all the anti homosexual text in the bible is referencing pederasty and not the modern understanding of being a homosexual/gay

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
O'Brien is a fucking plant.
Suck my nuts FBI.
You take your NWO and shove it right up your ass along with your kill shots.
Fuck you and your Schwab cronies.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Lihito
Suck my nuts FBI.
Based Brother

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
This is correct. Homosexuality lowers the chance of being a pedophile and lowers the chances of being a child molester.

Most child molesters aren't pedophiles (sexually attracted to children) -> most homosexual pedophiles dont have an attraction to adult men.

(debunks homosexual pedophile proportionality) Being sexually attracted to undeveloped teenage males is very common within average male sexuality: infinite historic evidence

In pre-modern Islam there was a "widespread conviction that beardless youths possessed a temptation to adult men as a whole, and not merely to a small minority of deviants."[40]

^ It could be interpreted that all the anti homosexual text in the bible is referencing pederasty and not the modern understanding of being a homosexual/gay
Ok and?

Suck my nuts FBI.
Get the vaccine, retard

@Harold O'brien die

• JFL
imagine failing to recognize 0 effort baiting

is op 12 or something

muh fear mongering anti vaxxers. meanwhile injects self 4 times with experimental drugs because of a virus that has a 99.9 survival rate

:cage2:

@Harold O'brien mogged