EVISCERADESTROYING, OBLITERATING, SLAUGHTERING LARPING GOOK @Meraki. PUTTING AN END TO THE LARP GTFIH

dnrd

shoutout for the effort tho we need more of this here

• So Sad
Reactions: kebab
OH MY OH MY. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN.

GET YOUR FUCKING POPCORN READY BOYS. THIS IS GONNA BE A GOOD ONE.

View attachment 2763562

IM SURE WE ALL GOT SICK OF THIS GOOK BARK ALL DAY EVERYDAY FOR THAT LONG NOW

View attachment 2763568

FINALLY EXPOSING THIS MANLET LARPER AND PUTTING AN END TO ALL THIS BS HES BEEN SPREADING

LETS DIVE RIGHT IN HIS BUSSY,

FIRST OF ALL THIS NIGGA KEEPS LARPING ABOUT HIS HEIGHT.

NIGGA WENT FROM CLAIMING 5’11
TO 5’9 THEN 5’8 AND 5’10 NOW

View attachment 2763827
View attachment 2763584
WITH THE .ORG TAX, HE PROBABLY STANDS AT A WHOOPING 5FT7.

SECONDLY, DICKSIZE LARP.
NIGGA CLAIMS HIS DICK IS TOO BIG FOR GERMAN CONDOMS. (SAYS GERMANY BUT HIS LOCATION IS UNSURE, HAVE REPORTS OF USERS SAYING HES POSTING FROM DHARAVI, BHARAT)
View attachment 2763604
View attachment 2763606
0.6IN DIFFERENCE, NO BIG DEAL RIGHT ?

WELL THEN WHY ARE YOU CLAIMING THAT YOU DICK MOG GERMANS BRUTALLY WHEN THEIR REPORTED AVERAGE IS 5.7 (MORE LIKE 6-6.1 IRL)
View attachment 2763850

THE REASON IS THAT YOU ARE AN ABUSED ATTENTION DEPRIVED DICKLET MUTT THAT SAW SLAYERS GET ATTENTION AND WANTED A PIECE OF THE CAKE.

WISH IT STOPPED AT THAT TBH.

THIRD POINT:

YOU LARPED ABOUT YOUR LOOKS LEVEL

YOU CLAIMED TO BE LOW-HTN IN THE PAST, THEN WHEN @mrriceguyreturns OBLITERATED YOU, YOU STARTED ACTING LIKE A GOOD LITTLE BOY AND CLAIMED LTN.

View attachment 2763869
View attachment 2763870
LOW HTN TO LOW LTN IN 1 MONTH, MIRIN SELF-CONSCIOUSNESS.

WHEN SHIT SETTLED DOWN: THREADS GOT DELETED, USERS GOT BANNED, HE STARTED CLAIMING HIGH-MTN AGAIN - AKA HES AN UGLY ABUSED DOG.

NOW YOU WILL ASK ME WHY ALL THAT FUCKING MATTERS ETC. WHAT DOES THIS MUTTS LARP HAVE TO WITH ANYTHING ? LETS GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS SHIT NOW.

IF YOU VE KNOWN MERAKI FOR SOME TIME, YOU KNOW THAT HE USED TO BARK ABOUT RANDOM LTBS FEW 2-3MONTHS AGO.

AND NOW BY SOME KIND OF SORCERY HE IS A SLAYER ON PAR WITH BIGGEST LARPERS SLAYERS SUCH AS @WishIwasChico.

View attachment 2763887View attachment 2763889View attachment 2763893

""COULD BE MY NTNESS HELPING ME"
ALRIGHT BUD:

View attachment 2763894

VERY FUCKING NT ISNT IT (HE DIDNT GET BIMAX BTW)

""FOIDS SAY I LOOK BETTER IN PERSON"":

ONLINE VS IRL IN HIS HEAD

View attachment 2763899
What kind of East Asian men are good-looking in your eyes? And why? - Quora

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

WHAT A PATHETIC SUBHUMAN.

HE MAKES BRAG THREADS EVERYDAY WHILE LOOKING LIKE A FUCKING MOSQUITO:
View attachment 2763903
Free Singing Mosquito Cartoon Image|Charatoon

WHEN ASKED ABOUT HOW HE SLAYS WHILE BEING A RECESSED SOMALI-TIER GONIAL ANGLE SUBHUMAN, HE SAYS THAT ITS THANKS TO KPOPMAXXING.

NOW I ASK YOU, DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A KPOP CHANG ??

View attachment 2763899
JAY CHANG Profile (Updated!) - Kpop Profiles

NOT SO SIMILAR, AM I RIGHT ?

I MEAN FUCK, THE LIST GOES ON. THROWBACK TO WHEN HE CLAIMED TO FRAMEMOG JEFF SEID:

0zBZ9jol.jpg
Jeff Seid - Greatest Physiques

HE ALSO GOT EXPOSED BY @WishIwasChico IN PMS FOR USING PICS OF BETTER LOOKING FOIDS AND MAKE IT SEEM AS THEY ARE THE ONES HE MATCHED.

HE ALSO CLAIMS TO BE 1 SURGERY AWAY FROM CHANGLITE:

View attachment 2763915

NO JAW IMPLANTS FOR YOUR BUG EYES, 404 MAXILLA, HIGH GONIAL, SMALL MOUTH, ROUND JAW, INEXISTANT EYEBROWS, 404 ZYGOS AND LESBIAN HAIRCUT.

ALL THAT LARP JUST FOR ME TO PISS ON YOU LIKE YOU CLAIMED YOU DID ON A FOID:

View attachment 2763922

PATHETIC SUBHUMAN LARPER. I DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST HIM AS A HUMAN BUT THE LARPING MUST STOP. MAKE AN APOLOGY THREAD ASAP

NOW MERAKI, BEFORE YOU WRITE A COPE ESSAY TRYING TO "DEBUNK" THIS EVSCERATION, TRY TO GET YOUR DICK TO CALM DOWN A BIT.
I KNOW THAT MENA MEN MAKE YOU FEEL A CERTAIN TYPE OF WAY.

View attachment 2763911

SO MUCH MORE STUFF I COULD TALK BUT IT WOULD BE USELESS. BTW MODS EVERYTHING HERE HAS BEEN POSTED BY MERAKI AND THERE ARE NO ELEMENTS OF DOXX

- KEBAB OUT

@WishIwasChico @socialcel @Eli @ascension @ReadBooksEveryday @Bozoogway @pupill @Ramezu @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Luffymaxxing @GabachoCopium
kebabs me

• WTF
Bump

• Love it
Nigga is dodging this thread. He is online rn and posting threads pretending as if his reputation didn't get blown to bits already. Hilarious!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, efidescontinuado, WishIwasChico and 5 others

View attachment 2763562

View attachment 2763568

FINALLY EXPOSING THIS MANLET LARPER AND PUTTING AN END TO ALL THIS BS HES BEEN SPREADING

View attachment 2763827
View attachment 2763584

SECONDLY, DICKSIZE LARP.
NIGGA CLAIMS HIS DICK IS TOO BIG FOR GERMAN CONDOMS. (SAYS GERMANY BUT HIS LOCATION IS UNSURE, HAVE REPORTS OF USERS SAYING HES POSTING FROM DHARAVI, BHARAT)
View attachment 2763604
View attachment 2763606

WELL THEN WHY ARE YOU CLAIMING THAT YOU DICK MOG GERMANS BRUTALLY WHEN THEIR REPORTED AVERAGE IS 5.7 (MORE LIKE 6-6.1 IRL)
View attachment 2763850

THE REASON IS THAT YOU ARE AN ABUSED ATTENTION DEPRIVED DICKLET MUTT THAT SAW SLAYERS GET ATTENTION AND WANTED A PIECE OF THE CAKE.

THIRD POINT:

YOU CLAIMED TO BE LOW-HTN IN THE PAST, THEN WHEN @mrriceguyreturns OBLITERATED YOU, YOU STARTED ACTING LIKE A GOOD LITTLE BOY AND CLAIMED LTN.

View attachment 2763869
View attachment 2763870

WHEN SHIT SETTLED DOWN: THREADS GOT DELETED, USERS GOT BANNED, HE STARTED CLAIMING HIGH-MTN AGAIN - AKA HES AN UGLY ABUSED DOG.

NOW YOU WILL ASK ME WHY ALL THAT FUCKING MATTERS ETC. WHAT DOES THIS MUTTS LARP HAVE TO WITH ANYTHING ? LETS GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS SHIT NOW.

IF YOU VE KNOWN MERAKI FOR SOME TIME, YOU KNOW THAT HE USED TO BARK ABOUT RANDOM LTBS FEW 2-3MONTHS AGO.

AND NOW BY SOME KIND OF SORCERY HE IS A SLAYER ON PAR WITH BIGGEST LARPERS SLAYERS SUCH AS @WishIwasChico.

ALRIGHT BUD:

View attachment 2763894

View attachment 2763899

View attachment 2763903

WHEN ASKED ABOUT HOW HE SLAYS WHILE BEING A RECESSED SOMALI-TIER GONIAL ANGLE SUBHUMAN, HE SAYS THAT ITS THANKS TO KPOPMAXXING.

View attachment 2763899

I MEAN FUCK, THE LIST GOES ON. THROWBACK TO WHEN HE CLAIMED TO FRAMEMOG JEFF SEID:

0zBZ9jol.jpg

HE ALSO GOT EXPOSED BY @WishIwasChico IN PMS FOR USING PICS OF BETTER LOOKING FOIDS AND MAKE IT SEEM AS THEY ARE THE ONES HE MATCHED.

View attachment 2763915

NO JAW IMPLANTS FOR YOUR BUG EYES, 404 MAXILLA, HIGH GONIAL, SMALL MOUTH, ROUND JAW, INEXISTANT EYEBROWS, 404 ZYGOS AND LESBIAN HAIRCUT.

View attachment 2763922

PATHETIC SUBHUMAN LARPER. I DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST HIM AS A HUMAN BUT THE LARPING MUST STOP. MAKE AN APOLOGY THREAD ASAP

NOW MERAKI, BEFORE YOU WRITE A COPE ESSAY TRYING TO "DEBUNK" THIS EVSCERATION, TRY TO GET YOUR DICK TO CALM DOWN A BIT.

View attachment 2763911

SO MUCH MORE STUFF I COULD TALK BUT IT WOULD BE USELESS. BTW MODS EVERYTHING HERE HAS BEEN POSTED BY MERAKI AND THERE ARE NO ELEMENTS OF DOXX

- KEBAB OUT

@WishIwasChico @socialcel @Eli @ascension @ReadBooksEveryday @Bozoogway @pupill @Ramezu @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Luffymaxxing @GabachoCopium
Wth lmao arent the last screenshots messages from tinder or am i bugging

He looks like a mouse

• JFL

View attachment 2763562

View attachment 2763568

View attachment 2763827
View attachment 2763584

SECONDLY, DICKSIZE LARP.
View attachment 2763604
View attachment 2763606

View attachment 2763850

THIRD POINT:

View attachment 2763869
View attachment 2763870

ALRIGHT BUD:

View attachment 2763894

View attachment 2763899

View attachment 2763903

View attachment 2763899

0zBZ9jol.jpg

View attachment 2763915

View attachment 2763922

View attachment 2763911

- KEBAB OUT

Read all of it
Based looksmafia bullying

• JFL
Dont care about a stat that groups gooks with SEAmonkeys, indians, arabs and other abominations that are lumped into "asian" category just because theyre from the asian continent
Did you even read, it doesn’t include indians and Arabs in Asian categories, anyways cope all you want, bbc always have higher smv than gook in west. Maybe in Asia they all have 2nd highest smv due to colorism, that sums it up.

Did you even read, it doesn’t include indians and Arabs in Asian categories, anyways cope all you want, bbc always have higher smv than gook in west. Maybe in Asia they all have 2nd highest smv due to colorism, that sums it up.
You absolute and utter dalit. I only said GOOKS aka NEAs. The study u sent groups Chink, Japs and Gooks with SEAmonkeys.

I claimed NEAs habe 2nd highest smv, and u pulled a study that includes SEAs w NEAs

You absolute and utter dalit. I only said GOOKS aka NEAs. The study u sent groups Chink, Japs and Gooks with SEAmonkeys.

I claimed NEAs habe 2nd highest smv, and u pulled a study that includes SEAs w NEAs
I agree, there is possibility that they include neas with seamonkeys, but yes they have worldwide 2nd highest smv due to kpop, however in west they don’t, do you agree with me?, cuz Asians are not highly represented there and blacks have media halo and pop culture.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel

BBC does have higher smv in Jewmerica
At least for average chinks
Cuz of stereotypes
Maybe different for gooks and japs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and neverascendcurrycel
I agree, there is possibility that they include neas with seamonkeys, but yes they have worldwide 2nd highest smv due to kpop, however in west they don’t, do you agree with me?, cuz Asians are not highly represented there and blacks have media halo and pop culture.
I believe niggers have a big advantage for hookups in the west against gooks but gooks eviscerate them when it comes to LTR
BBC does have higher smv in Jewmerica
At least for average chinks
Cuz of stereotypes
Maybe different for gooks and japs
Northern chinks smvmog japs into oblivion but yeah jewmericans cuck chinks w "MUH CCP :soy:" stereotypes

NEA SMV goes like this

1. Koreans
2. Northern chinese
3. Japanese
4. South chinese

Also id like to mention most chinks in jewmerica are the southern ones from fujian HK and taiwan

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel, kebab and shabby890
I believe niggers have a big advantage for hookups in the west against gooks but gooks eviscerate them when it comes to LTR

Northern chinks smvmog japs into oblivion but yeah jewmericans cuck chinks w "MUH CCP :soy:" stereotypes

NEA SMV goes like this

1. Koreans
2. Northern chinese
3. Japanese
4. South chinese

Also id like to mention most chinks in jewmerica are the southern ones from fujian HK and taiwan
Northern Japanese with some jomon Admixture are quite good tbh if not for the height cap

Good noses large eyes and decent infras

• +1

NEA SMV goes like this

1. Koreans
2. Northern chinese
3. Japanese
4. South chinese

I never thought fujians are southern Chinese, Singapore is filled with them, they tend to be 5’8++ on average, and not that so much on looks, but I think northern Chinese tend to be taller and paler. Literally for some reason I can’t tell difference between sea gooks from southern Chinese when they tan too much.

• Woah
Nigga is dodging this thread. He is online rn and posting threads pretending as if his reputation didn't get blown to bits already. Hilarious!
i honestly don't think the tinder matches were larp but he does look like that in the photo

Not a single user who constantly brags about slaying every single day has ever posted a timestamped image of them having sex let alone a sex tape
Think about that :feelsthink:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, anthony111553, TheReckons and 2 others
its banter. hes my homie.
Another larping fag
All slayers are larpers until they send AT LEAST a timestamped image of them fucking

"but bro i dont care if incels dont believe me bro!!!" So why do you post a brag thread everyday? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and kebab
i honestly don't think the tinder matches were larp but he does look like that in the photo
Nah he didn’t get scouted as an actor bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kebab and gooner23
ye idk about the scout but i believe his matches
i can believe that he got some matches. But he got exposed for using pics of different girls.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
brutal to be shunned from a thread of autists, rip my chigga

• JFL
Wonder where he lives so we can impregnate his entire bloodline with non Asian cum while he watches and seethe in pain jerking off with his tiny dick, that’s not even his real face, I did reverse image search and found out myself. He gets absolutely no pussy while he watches his neighbors and bloodline getting railed by white cock

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: kebab, shabby890 and gooner23
Wonder where he lives so we can impregnate his entire bloodline with non Asian cum while he watches and seethe in pain jerking off with his tiny dick, that’s not even his real face, I did reverse image search and found out myself. He gets absolutely no pussy while he watches his neighbors and bloodline getting railed by white cock
i can never escape wmaf its just everywhere in the cracks of .org smfh :feelswah:

i can never escape wmaf its just everywhere in the cracks of .org smfh :feelswah:
Wmaf is the least of ur problems it’s just a cope just surgerymaxx moneymaxx and SEAmaxx

Wmaf is the least of ur problems it’s just a cope just surgerymaxx moneymaxx and SEAmaxx
i mean i don't really have a massive problem with women so i never really considered surgery at max buccal fat

i mean i don't really have a massive problem with women so i never really considered surgery at max buccal fat
Buccal fat is what makes ppl look younger as they age so I wouldn’t recommend it but if you have no problems then ur features should b fine

• So Sad
bucaal fat removal and lisposuction is nessacary for asians
its why most asians look neotenous, shit fat storage on cheeks

• So Sad
jfl another of those aznmasculinity dweebs pretending to be Steven Yeun but looking like William Hung irl

Continue coping that ricefoids will go for masculine asian men even though dating app experiments prove otherwise

Cope, shit eyes, shit nose, genetically mutated jaw, shitskin, short, and the problem is buccal fat

• Hmm...
Reactions: shabby890
i mean im kinda fine with it since i just have all round neotenous features so its not like a massive falio for me just wish i was a little leaner tho

• +1
Cope, shit eyes, shit nose, genetically mutated jaw, shitskin, short, and the problem is buccal fat
what do eyes and nose have to do with this
am i incorrect in saying most asians have moonfaces and chubby cheeks because of thick fat storage ?

i mean im kinda fine with it since i just have all round neotenous features so its not like a massive falio for me just wish i was a little leaner tho
so get fat liposuction ig
how tall is ur nose btw
are u double lidded?

so get fat liposuction ig
how tall is ur nose btw
are u double lidded?
not that tall but im like one double lid and the other is a hybrid so mirrorphotos look terrible cause one eye is shadowed and the other isn't

• +1
what do eyes and nose have to do with this
am i incorrect in saying most asians have moonfaces and chubby cheeks because of thick fat storage ?
problem is ur just gonna look like a mutant subhuman gook, nobody who doesn’t like gooks are gonna like gooks just cuz they’re sucking their cheeks. No gook looks like that.

Wm wf are looksmatched for the most part. Standards follow the same general guideline for men and women. Just fix ur shit to adapt to Asian standard and you’d be better off than being a Tier 2 tryhard wannabe white looking ass short brown bug eye gorilla nose gook.

• JFL
Wonder where he lives so we can impregnate his entire bloodline with non Asian cum while he watches and seethe in pain jerking off with his tiny dick
Just know that he doesnt live anywhere he claims to live…

Absolute fucking kekfuel, kudos for making this botb tier thread
tiktokcel tier comment...these types of posts were a norm in the past muh botb tier lmao.
utter tiktok faggot

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kazey, Egyptianmogger, northern mogger and 1 other person
tiktokcel tier comment...these types of posts were a norm in the past muh botb tier lmao.
utter tiktok faggot
I dont use tiktok

not that tall but im like one double lid and the other is a hybrid so mirrorphotos look terrible cause one eye is shadowed and the other isn't
What do eyelids have to do with eye shadowing?

. Up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
What do eyelids have to do with eye shadowing?
one of my eyes illuminated but the other isn't in a lot of photos but in direct lighting you won't be able to tell my eyes have differnet lidding

one of my eyes illuminated but the other isn't in a lot of photos but in direct lighting you won't be able to tell my eyes have differnet lidding
Is it because of lack of fat on one eyelid that causes the socket to be deeper set and therefore have more eye shadow? I have this brutal feature

Is it because of lack of fat on one eyelid that causes the socket to be deeper set and therefore have more eye shadow? I have this brutal feature
mine is just because one of my eyelids was like half way through a double eye lid so it kinda hoods weirdly, im not really insecure about it just gotta make it actually folds or turns into more of a monolid can use tape but thats just too much for me

Reason 69420 I never take any tales on this sub seriously unless there's proof

• +1