EVISCERATION OF NORDICIRANIAN PART 2 (SIMP CONFIRMED WITH PROOF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Warlow JFL at taking my title 100% seriously

Also of course a blue eyed Arthur is gonna have more appeal than a Punjabi one

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 9072
@Warlow JFL at taking my title 100% seriously

Also of course a blue eyed Arthur is gonna have more appeal than a Punjabi one
Ineedhelo mogs u and u need to debloat tbh .

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
HE'S LITERALLY THIS MEME JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 756
@LondonVillie whats ur thoughts on iranians that leave the Iran and come to the west ?

@LondonVillie whats ur thoughts on iranians that leave the Iran and come to the west ?
I had sex with a half Iranian half white girl in August. She hated Iranian men, she said she would love to kill them all and piss over the Koran. I showed @ToursOverBoyo2020 the messages. She called Iranian men small dicked cockroaches and she loved Israel. She insisted she was aryan and white as snow despite being brown haha

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 3702, RealLooksmaxxer and 2 others
I had sex with a half Iranian half white girl in August. She hated Iranian men, she said she would love to kill them all and piss over the Koran. I showed @ToursOverBoyo2020 the messages. She called Iranian men small dicked cockroaches and she loved Israel. She insisted she was aryan and white as snow despite being brown haha
This makes me hate western iranians even more ngl . Over for muh nordiciranian . Do u have more stories brother ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
This makes me hate western iranians even more ngl . Over for muh nordiciranian . Do u have more stories brother ?
Her dad was even worse. Left Islam and made it his life mission to piss off Muslims. He always carried a ham sandwich with him and would eat it in front of Muslims. Weirdo. I think it’s because Iranians want to be seen as white and western so they insult their own roots. He was also adamant he had blue eyes when they were brown as mud jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sytyl, Sikkunt23, RealLooksmaxxer and 1 other person
buddy... send me pics of her i'm curious (i never leak pics srs, ask anyone)

Her dad was even worse. Left Islam and made it his life mission to piss off Muslims. He always carried a ham sandwich with him and would eat it in front of Muslims. Weirdo. I think it’s because Iranians want to be seen as white and western so they insult their own roots. He was also adamant he had blue eyes when they were brown as mud jfl
Tell me more tbh . These stories sound very similar to nordiciranian

Op is muslim

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Copeful
Op is Pakistani

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
bump shit thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
bump