Evisceration of @tapout

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Kraken
SLIT YOUR SMALL PATHETIC WRIST, YOU PENCIL-NECKED, TINY-SKULLED, BUG-EYED, SKINNYFAT HIGH INHIB AUTISTIC PERMAVIRGIN LARPER. YOU ARE MY SUBMISSIVE PISSWEAK BITCH. I WILL TORMENT YOU UNTIL YOU SLIT YOUR THROAT. YOU SELF HATING INSECURE SMALL SKULLED FRAIL BONELESS CUCK.
I WILL BULLY YOU TO THE POINT OF SUICIDE YOU DELUSIONAL LOW IQ HIGH INHIB LOW T SUBHUMAN . I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU, YOU absolute and utter bitch low T soy-inhaling son of an whore. I CANT WAIT TO RAPE YOUR SISTER, MOTHER AND GIRLFRIEND, YOU DEPRESSED HOMOSEXUAL VIRGIN. I WOULD BULLY YOU AND CRACK YOUR INFERIOR HEAD OPEN EFFORTLESS YOU DELUSIONAL UGLY SUBMISSIVE DOG you
will REGRET CHALLENGING ME when I set your neighbourhood on fire, YOU HIGH INHIB SLAVE. A LOW INHIB NARCISSISTIC BADBOY LIKE ME WOULD RAPE YOUR SISTER, MOTHER, BROTHER, YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WITH HIS LARGE ALPHA COCK, YOU SUBMISSIVE HIGH INHIB BITCH..

YOUR FRAME IS BUILT LIKE A TWIG, I would easily tear and rip YOU to pieces and step over YOUR quivering defeated body to rape YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER, while YOU begs me to stop. Then I would finish your subhuman skull off with a curbstomp.
YOU WILL BE begging for mercy due to my abuse. I am your superior, you little slave that got raped, genocided and conquered by my ferocious ancestors (alpha high T strong robust low inhib aggressive hungry men)YOU HAVENT DONE SHIT YOU SMALL SUBMISSIVE INFERIOR CUCK
I get validation when people hate me. I am indeed a narcissistic badboy psychopath.
YOU ARE A JOKE, kill yourself now
@Britishlooksmaxxer @Yuyevon @ConorMcGregor @inceletto @Mohamad @Lev Peshkov @wasted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, MrGlutton, Hozay and 9 others
I’m a true champion amongst men. A winner. The undisputed champion of looksmax.me

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
WHERE IS THAT WEAK SUBMISSIVE BITCH NAMED @tapout NOW??? YOU WENT SILENT BUDDY?
giphy.gif

THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DO TO YOUR LITTLE PATHETIC SKULL

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 8576 and 7 others
Dasdadaf

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, eyearea and Britishlooksmaxxer
Idk what it is. But my natural instinct is to hurt people. Manipulate them. Get close so I can do maximum damage and leave unscathed. I wasn’t like this before. This started around 15-16 yrs old

when I feel a connection with someone I want to hurt them. I get urges and constant thoughts of torturing, killing, and in general, hurting them. Making them feel pain.

I’m not a good person for this reason. My eyes are black. I’m almost convinced that I’m a devil

Whoever has time to read this tormented manlets ramblings can give me a tl dr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Mongrelcel
Rent price: $0 a month
Lease duration: permanent

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 8576 and Britishlooksmaxxer
Whoever has time to read this tormented manlets ramblings can give me a tl dr
The smell of a victory is sure a glorious scent
giphy.gif

@tapout is jest a gypsi from the slums who suk kok deily

• Love it
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Idk what it is. But my natural instinct is to hurt people. Manipulate them. Get close so I can do maximum damage and leave unscathed. I wasn’t like this before. This started around 15-16 yrs old

when I feel a connection with someone I want to hurt them. I get urges and constant thoughts of torturing, killing, and in general, hurting them. Making them feel pain.

I’m not a good person for this reason. My eyes are black. I’m almost convinced that I’m a devil
Dark triad tryhard jfl.

nigga tagged 7 users and got 8 reacts lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Mongrelcel
Because you're irrelevant , no one knows you in this forum
cope everyone likes me/ or is afraid of me and dont react
or they dont click on ur shit post because they see its u to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
cope everyone likes me/ or is afraid of me and dont react
or they dont click on ur shit post because they see its u to begin with
No one's afraid of your midget ass lol, you didn't even try to respond back because you already knew that there is no coming back from this verbal rape I gave you

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
dayum thanks for the answer this looks good
sadly its not an anime but still good
Bro trust me. The shits real good bro.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
No one's afraid of your midget ass lol, you didn't even try to respond back because you already knew that there is no coming back from this verbal rape I gave you
People are talking about animes in ur fucking "roast" thread lmao
Just stfu and take the L

People are talking about animes in ur fucking "roast" thread lmao
Just stfu and take the L
No shit no one cares about your irrelevant ass, this thread would've gotten a lot more attention if it was some popular user like british

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton