Eviseration of the abused sudhra the BULL

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
HISTORY BETWEEN US:

This abused kutta used to stalk all my threads and write some form of abuse which I ignored, until his notifs were the first to appear on my fucking screen. I legit thought this nigger was gay for me because he looked like a gay biker
2926513 IMG 20211210 132125 240

nice ear studs fag

But then I realised he was much sicker than just being a fag he was a legit abused kutta masochist who got off on me destroying him.

This dog appeared wagging its tail every time I made a new thread. Until I got pissed and destroyed him in one of the threads but this is how the Italian carrion coped:

IMG 20220715 024959

You fucking Arab textile merchant. " Flame God" nigga u look like ghost rider
nicolas cage film GIF

And I can only cage at your delusions you horsefaced rat ( animorph shit innit)

2926307 Screenshot 2021 12 31 13 45 11 23

Quick break from evisssssseration:

was scrolling through thread and saw this lmao 🤣🤣
Screenshot 2022 07 15 02 53 34 026 comandroidchrome

back to evisssssseration:

this kutta then attacks me on my ratings thread totally unprovoked and I got pissed and called him an oldcel. This nigga then says this:
IMG 20220715 030227

" Muh dimorphic skin" - nigger you have died horrific skin.
IMG 20220715 030304

WTF IS THAT!!??

You fucking prey eyed looking faggot you think you're a bull? You're a fucking giraffe munching on leaves all day mate.
If you're a bull you'll be this-

getting your measly dopamine from larping on incel forums as chad until a bigger fish like Crisick swims in. Now you larp as a personality caught between @Rupert Pupkin and @Xangsane you abused dog.

This fucking faggot also made a thread where he had enough of me destroying him:
IMG 20220715 025025

"King of Italy" you fucking Arab basket weaver this is your people bitch remember that and you dare mess with the Aryans?- a people with actual history and pride?

2926673 1654621128690 1

Right after he made this thread the BULLs fetish appeared again and he started stalking me again hoping I would abuse him so he could cum to me destroying him but I had him on ignore. But now this bastard waits for my ban which I announced previously and goes on my threads and calls me Dravidian shitskin etc. Therefore I cut my ban short to give the BULL what he wants. Maybe we are made for each other, I'll keep destroying you and you keep coming to me. How about that sweetie?

U look like @MoggerGaston avi without the bones you fucking Dravidian bitch
2888988 IMG 1596

Jfl at becoming the new badg and having this physique at 27. Waiting for
the " how much fat of obese" threads now. Nigga thinking he has Gandy chest insertions bu has Gandhi starvation genetics instead-truly a Dravidian dog.

2979361 IMG 20220710 154257

Keep coming on my threads and jerking off bitch ur my dog remember that. U are a giraffe on the streets and a horse on the sheets
2829244 15309

While I'm a granny's boy on the streets
2954552 1656078508895

But a dark triad satanist in the sheets:

Loved driving you to suicide mate

I can supply you with hundreds of my truecel pics which will just be low hanging fruit but I've done you a favor and eviserated ur delusional ego in this thread. Now u can cum to this thread I give you permission. Go jack off. You'll be an oldcel fading into the dark while I'm ascending everyday hard keep Coping motherfucker..

Btw in the vid,Yea I'm saying " it's over" . Especially for you bull cuck.

Jai hind bitch.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Ethniframementalcel, Gargamel and 7 others
This whole trend is so cringe
But anyway he mogs you

I hate subhumans claiming to be moggers then insulting everyone in the thread. It’s just so repittive.. uh I’m too old I guess

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 15827, Kingcel32 and 2 others
Take your meds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 20618
U can never mog a white normie as ethnic unless ur chad. He will always SMV mog u unless ur chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Damn i didnt even know you two are beefing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 15827
U can never mog a white normie as ethnic unless ur chad. He will always SMV mog u unless ur chadpreet
i don't think i'm normie lol whatever, i don't give a shit about what internet ppl rate me, unlike OP

He's an Arab shitskin and I'm a chadpreetlite Aryan with height halo no one considers him white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Kingcel32
Damn i didnt even know you two are beefing
it's just me shattering his delusions and him barking at me with biblical wall of texts. i'm sorry i got into this guy's mind so much tbh i just wanted to tell him to focus on other stuff too as i don't think he can become male model

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, gamma, Kingcel32 and 2 others
Take your meds
You faggot bitch u have me on watch or some shit or u rot so hard grandpa? Know this forevermore you are my abused kutte kutte

Died of cringe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, incel194012940 and Kingcel32
Ban curries ASAP

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Kingcel32
it's just me shattering his delusions and him barking at me with biblical wall of texts. i'm sorry i got into this guy's mind so much tbh i just wanted to tell him to focus on other stuff too as i don't think he can become male model
I can easily become a model in india models look trash here in the west no unless it's some liberal trash company which wants inclusivity or some bs but that's not what I'm eviserating you for. I'm eviserating you for being a delusional irritating creep in my threads

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I can easily become a model in india models look trash here in the west no unless it's some liberal trash company which wants inclusivity or some bs but that's not what I'm eviserating you for. I'm eviserating you for being a delusional irritating creep in my threads
To be fair bro you do have nct, i’m sorry

• +1
i don't think i'm normie lol whatever, i don't give a shit about what internet ppl rate me, unlike OP
What makes you think I care I was joking with Korea Mackey etc who used to rate me 3 psl. You piss me off hard you dog you come to everyone of my threads first jfl react leave some retarded comment and fuck off

you don't mog indians abused dalit

• +1
This whole trend is so cringe
But anyway he mogs you

I hate subhumans claiming to be moggers then insulting everyone in the thread. It’s just so repittive.. uh I’m too old I guess
You know nothing. Take your Alzheimer's medication

• JFL
? Does that look NCT ? I have slight pct imo
Yeah it’s pct on those pics but one is clearly edited and the second one is impossible to discern. But fine, you know your canthal tilt. I don’t benefit by arguing about it

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Yeah it’s pct on those pics but one is clearly edited and the second one is impossible to discern. But fine, you know your canthal tilt. I don’t benefit by arguing about it
Huh it's not edited bro it's just Remini

• +1
abused rat has nothing to say.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Holy fuaaarrk, scrolling for 10 mins :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I love bull

• So Sad