Evolution is a lie and space doesn't exist/isn't what we think it is. We were created by a Divine Entity. (PROOF)

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
All archeological studies "proving" we evolved from apes have turned out to be fabrications.

Java Man discovered in the 1800s has been proven to be a fabrication and the bone was part of an animal, possibly a Gibbon monkey.

Heidelberg Man was also discovered in the 1800s and has been proven to be a fabrication. The skeletal remains were found to be a human being, not a Neanderthal. The robustness of the skeleton was due to a primitive raw animal product diet, not because he was a Neanderthal.

Lucy was also discovered to be a hoax however "she" is still peddled during the modern day as the missing link between man and ape. I remember there was a documentary on Lucy only a few years ago in the U.K. even though it was considered a hoax many years before that.

Evolution can also be disproven for other animals on the Earth too. There has never been documented discovery of animals that are "inbetween" species. Any animal bones that are discovered are fully fledged species that remain that way into the future (our time) and does not have a more primitive or different looking ancestor.
Evolution can then be proven to be a hoax (which is all it ever proved, ironically) because there is no observable way to see species changing from one to the other, no archeological evidence showing species change from one to the other even though it has had billions of years to do so.

The only "evolution" that is observable and documented is the adaptation of individual cells in a changing bodily environment. This is called Micro Evolution. However, mutations cause disease and errors in DNA transcription much more often than not (I.E. Cancer), and the ones that do not cause any DNA damage become benign and do not impact the organisms function in a positive way whatsoever. It just remains inside of the genome and is passed from one generation to the other. Similar to how these mRNA poison injections are functioning.

So, this means that all living creatures appeared out of nowhere and are therefore "created" by something else. This can be described as a divine entity or God. We were formed in the image of the Divine Creator whatever he/she/it is just like all life is. All life is a representation in some way of this Divine Creator and Human Beings are the representation of its intellect, curiosity, abstract thought and conscious sentience. God created us in their image.

Space as we know it is also a lie however it is a little harder to show proof of this claim. Much of what I will show as proof is questionable and I realise many would have a harder time believing it than the proof I provided for Evolution being a bogus lie. But what you should consider, is if they are so quick to lie about the origins of life on this planet and promote it as often as they do, then it begs the question why they also do the same for space and space exploration.

There does seem to be a running trend that the objective of all of this is to make you think that you are insignificant, a product of chance and not designed and that we live on a spinning ball in the middle of a vacuum and that one day our sun will explode and we will all die. This is a very beneficial narrative to spread amongst the population as it gets us focused on destroying ourselves because "nothing matters" and not coming to the conclusion that "They" obviously have, that we are extremely special and incredibly important. I will also discuss this in a future thread about "overpopulation" and how that is a lot of absolute nonsense too.

I digress, onto why space isnt what they tell us it is:

Here is a video to dip your feet into. It has been found that they have lied about man landing on the moon. Of course, we have known that for many many years now and almost everyone realizes they lied about it. But to see this footage in its raw form, to see the props and lengths they went to in order to lie about this, really made me speechless when I watched it:

Here is a video showing the NASA space station is total bullshit and these "spacemen" are actually actors tied to a bungie jumping-like device which is invisible on their video transmissions. They also seem to use photoediting software to show objects floating alongside the spacemen. There have been a few "fuck ups" on their end that have shown this to be an absolute hoax though. Inconsistent gravity being one of them.
Here is a short video showing it:

One question you might be asking therefore is, "Do you believe the earth is flat then?". I don't know if the earth is flat or a sphere. It is very possible it is either. The earth being a globe doesnt need to mean that space exists. We could be on a globe in a dimension created by the divine, in fact that would make a lot more sense in my mind than the earth being flat but who really knows.

One thing I do know for sure is that the night sky has not changed in the thousands of years we have observed it, millions of years according to "evolution". When the night sky rotates, it all rotates around one star called Polaris. It looks similar to the device parents buy for infants that spins around in their cot (I forget the name).
Here is a gif showing what the night sky looks like in a timelapse:
8QCu6j.gif

You can also find videos and images of both the north and south pole stars rotating beside eachother at the equator:
775009883200109380.gif

They all rotate around a central star on both ends and doesnt change no matter if you were to timelapse it for a billion years. It remains the same.
It seems as if the night sky is inside of the atmosphere rather than outside of it. But I have never been up there so I have no idea.

At any rate, there is something very fishy going on about the "space craze" that has plagued us since the 1940s. Something just isnt right about the whole picture and they are hiding a lot of it. Perhaps space does exist but it is impossible to go there due to radiation. That would also explain all of the fakery surrounding the space program and the ISS.

I hope this has been informative and opened your eyes to some things. Be very cautious around people who tell you nothing matters so you should just take drugs and have gay anal sex. They want to destroy you and its clear from the "trap" phenomenon that there is a push to turn guys into girls but I suspect that also has to do with the fact that amongst younger generations, men are vastly outnumbering women due to infanticide and gender conception orientated chemicals that are in our food and water supply.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, autistic_tendencies, AllesScheiße and 20 others
All archeological studies "proving" we evolved from apes have turned out to be fabrications.

Java Man discovered in the 1800s has been proven to be a fabrication and the bone was part of an animal, possibly a Gibbon monkey.

Heidelberg Man was also discovered in the 1800s and has been proven to be a fabrication. The skeletal remains were found to be a human being, not a Neanderthal. The robustness of the skeleton was due to a primitive raw animal product diet, not because he was a Neanderthal.

Lucy was also discovered to be a hoax however "she" is still peddled during the modern day as the missing link between man and ape. I remember there was a documentary on Lucy only a few years ago in the U.K. even though it was considered a hoax many years before that.

Evolution can also be disproven for other animals on the Earth too. There has never been documented discovery of animals that are "inbetween" species. Any animal bones that are discovered are fully fledged species that remain that way into the future (our time) and does not have a more primitive or different looking ancestor.
Evolution can then be proven to be a hoax (which is all it ever proved, ironically) because there is no observable way to see species changing from one to the other, no archeological evidence showing species change from one to the other even though it has had billions of years to do so.

The only "evolution" that is observable and documented is the adaptation of individual cells in a changing bodily environment. This is called Micro Evolution. However, mutations cause disease and errors in DNA transcription much more often than not (I.E. Cancer), and the ones that do not cause any DNA damage become benign and do not impact the organisms function in a positive way whatsoever. It just remains inside of the genome and is passed from one generation to the other. Similar to how these mRNA poison injections are functioning.

So, this means that all living creatures appeared out of nowhere and are therefore "created" by something else. This can be described as a divine entity or God. We were formed in the image of the Divine Creator whatever he/she/it is just like all life is. All life is a representation in some way of this Divine Creator and Human Beings are the representation of its intellect, curiosity, abstract thought and conscious sentience. God created us in their image.

Space as we know it is also a lie however it is a little harder to show proof of this claim. Much of what I will show as proof is questionable and I realise many would have a harder time believing it than the proof I provided for Evolution being a bogus lie. But what you should consider, is if they are so quick to lie about the origins of life on this planet and promote it as often as they do, then it begs the question why they also do the same for space and space exploration.

There does seem to be a running trend that the objective of all of this is to make you think that you are insignificant, a product of chance and not designed and that we live on a spinning ball in the middle of a vacuum and that one day our sun will explode and we will all die. This is a very beneficial narrative to spread amongst the population as it gets us focused on destroying ourselves because "nothing matters" and not coming to the conclusion that "They" obviously have, that we are extremely special and incredibly important. I will also discuss this in a future thread about "overpopulation" and how that is a lot of absolute nonsense too.

Here is a video to dip your feet into. It has been found that they have lied about man landing on the moon. Of course, we have known that for many many years now and almost everyone realizes they lied about it. But to see this footage in its raw form, to see the props and lengths they went to in order to lie about this, really made me speechless when I watched it:

Here is a video showing the NASA space station is total bullshit and these "spacemen" are actually actors tied to a bungie jumping-like device which is invisible on their video transmissions. They also seem to use photoediting software to show objects floating alongside the spacemen. There have been a few "fuck ups" on their end that have shown this to be an absolute hoax though. Inconsistent gravity being one of them.

One question you might be asking therefore is, "Do you believe the earth is flat then?". I don't know if the earth is flat or a sphere. It is very possible it is either. The earth being a globe doesnt need to mean that space exists. We could be on a globe in a dimension created by the divine, in fact that would make a lot more sense in my mind than the earth being flat but who really knows.

One thing I do know for sure is that the night sky has not changed in the thousands of years we have observed it, millions of years according to "evolution". When the night sky rotates, it all rotates around one star called Polaris. It looks similar to the device parents buy for infants that spins around in their cot (I forget the name).
8QCu6j.gif

You can also find videos and images of both the north and south pole stars rotating beside eachother at the equator:
775009883200109380.gif

They all rotate around a central star on both ends and doesnt change no matter if you were to timelapse it for a billion years. It remains the same.
It seems as if the night sky is inside of the atmosphere rather than outside of it. But I have never been up there so I have no idea.

At any rate, there is something very fishy going on about the "space craze" that has plagued us since the 1940s. Something just isnt right about the whole picture and they are hiding a lot of it. Perhaps space does exist but it is impossible to go there due to radiation. That would also explain all of the fakery surrounding the space program and the ISS.

I hope this has been informative and opened your eyes to some things. Be very cautious around people who tell you nothing matters so you should just take drugs and have gay anal sex. They want to destroy you and its clear from the "trap" phenomenon that there is a push to turn guys into girls but I suspect that also has to do with the fact that amongst younger generations, men are vastly outnumbering women due to infanticide and gender conception orientated chemicals that are in our food and water supply.

"THE HEAVENS DECLARED THE GLORY OF GOD"
-psalm

"PRAISE BELONGS TO GOD THE LORD OF ALL MANKIND"
-koran

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 16641, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
2625660 atheist

• JFL
Reactions: blite, 1966Ford, NuclearBrainReturns and 3 others
Animated GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and n0rthface
A greycel knows something that the worlds biggest geniuses don’t. Let’s see what the experts think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK, Krakowski and n0rthface
A greycel knows something that the worlds biggest geniuses don’t. Let’s see what the experts think
I am an ex-lookism poster and was on there since 2017. Greycel in name only, I have been in this community longer than you have.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
I am an ex-lookism poster and was on there since 2017. Greycel in name only, I have been in this community longer than you have.
Don’t let that distract you from the fact that you’re objectively wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and patrician
Don’t let that distract you from the fact that you’re objectively wrong.
You have yet to provide something other than insults and telling me I am wrong without showing me how. Perhaps you should stay in your lane.

You have yet to provide something other than insults and telling me I am wrong without showing me how. Perhaps you should stay in your lane.
I don’t need to go out my way and write essays about how dumb you are. Evolution and space are two consensual subjects amongst the scientific community there’s no disagreement at all, I’ll just keep living my life unbothered by all the low iq science deniers. Science works and that’s why we are interacting with one another rn

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, mafiaboy, Danish_Retard and 3 others
is this dwoh? how long have you been eating raw meat

is this dwoh? how long have you been eating raw meat
No its NuclearBrain. I have been eating it and only raw meat for a little more than a week now however my longest was around 3 months before my work hours made that reality impossible to live in (due to butcher opening times conflicting with my work hours).

I don’t need to go out my way and write essays about how dumb you are. Evolution and space are two consensual subjects amongst the scientific community there’s no disagreement at all, I’ll just keep living my life unbothered by all the low iq science deniers. Science works and that’s why we are interacting with one another rn
There are plenty of delusional people like you. The science clearly shows evolution is a hoax and has done for a very very long time. There is a difference between science and narrative pushing. I also therefore don't need to explain myself as it is very obvious by now that we have been lied to about a LOT of stuff. You just don't want to see that because its uncomfortable to realize. Ironic that you are on a blackpill forum in that case. LOL.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Ryan and Clark69
. Ironic that you are on a blackpill forum in that case. LOL.
Jfl what does that even mean ? Do I need to be a low iq anti vaxxer, science denier, racist and homophobe in order to be Blackpilled jfl ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Danish_Retard and hebbewem
I agree

Based tbh
@Salludon thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns and Ryan
Jfl what does that even mean ? Do I need to be a low iq anti vaxxer, science denier, racist and homophobe in order to be Blackpilled jfl ?
That is a lot of buzzwords and name calling, half of which I never gave any indication that they apply to me.

Where was I racist and homophobic? Antivaxxer? Hmm, explain why I have my MMR jabs? You think this jab is the same as the other ones? What planet are you living on (oh wait Earth because its the only place that exists)?

I have a feeling you are a larp account, residual caution because of my stay on Lookism. But if you arent, you arent worth listening to whatsoever. Just a mouthpiece for the current narratives. Well done on being the most battery of humans I have spoken to on this site yet.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford
That is a lot of buzzwords and name calling, half of which I never gave any indication that I am those insults.
Im Sorry but u don’t believe in facts. U can’t not believe in facts, you are just dumb I’m sorry if I ever insulted you
Where was I racist and homophobic? Antivaxxer? Hmm, explain why I have my MMR jabs? You think this jab is the same as the other ones? What planet are you living on (oh wait Earth because its the only place that exists)?
I was just describing the majority of psl users never said you were homophobic or whatever

Im Sorry but u don’t believe in facts. U can’t not believe in facts, you are just dumb I’m sorry if I ever insulted you

I was just describing the majority of psl users never said you were homophobic or whatever
Fact: Heidelberg man, Java man and Lucy were all proven to be fabrications and they have not managed to find any skeletons of intermediary species between ape and man. Dont believe in facts? Whoa bro are you an antisemite? Someone get this nazi banned...

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and Ryan

Srsly u think anyone's gonna read all of that schizo shit?

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69
Fact: Heidelberg man, Java man and Lucy were all proven to be fabrications and they have not managed to find any skeletons of intermediary species between ape and man. Dont believe in facts? Whoa bro are you an antisemite? Someone get this nazi banned...
Genuinely curious not even trying to insult u or anything. But like what do you study ? Also Lucy is very much real LMAO

Please don’t bring us racist homophobes into this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and mogstar
Genuinely curious not even trying to insult u or anything. But like what do you study ? Also Lucy is very much real LMAO
You are denying facts that are staring you in the face.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
You are denying facts that are staring you in the face.
Darwin was actually proven right bro. Also wtf is that ? Do you think that has any scientific viability?

Darwin was actually proven right bro. Also wtf is that ? Do you think that has any scientific viability?
Ok larp account. My intuition was right. Thanks for playing.

“I don’t need to go out my way and write essays about how dumb you are. Evolution and space are two consensual subjects amongst the scientific community there’s no disagreement at all, I’ll just keep living my life unbothered by all the low iq science deniers. Science works and that’s why we are interacting with one another rn”
138C8A0D 09E3 4B53 BD4C B36A00C13BBC

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 1966Ford, incel194012940, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
“I don’t need to go out my way and write essays about how dumb you are. Evolution and space are two consensual subjects amongst the scientific community there’s no disagreement at all, I’ll just keep living my life unbothered by all the low iq science deniers. Science works and that’s why we are interacting with one another rn”
View attachment 1432516
Is this how you farm reacts ?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
“Is this how you farm reacts ?”
6FC8AE8A 6888 4D6E 8DE1 8E22B314E939

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, HOLYFUARK, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
Didn’t Darwin himself say that his theory was dependent on the existence of “ghost species” (or inbetween species as referred to by OP)? He hoped that these species would be discovered in the future, but as they haven’t been discovered then by his own standards he hasn’t been proven right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Lihito, Ryan and 1 other person
Didn’t Darwin himself say that his theory was dependent on the existence of “ghost species” (or inbetween species as referred to by OP)? He hoped that these species would be discovered in the future, but as they haven’t been discovered then by his own standards he hasn’t been proven right.
Darwin was proven right after his death lol

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Answer the question jfl it’s like me sending this shit
As an attempt to back up my argument, send me real scientific papers not stupid articles wrote by basement dwellers who share ur views.
In an age of corruption in the scientific community and censorship on the internet, you have a very naive view on the current state of science and what is "allowed" to be published.

What I provided is more than enough to prove my point. You either didnt look at the links I provided and are just wanting me to run on a hamster wheel for you or you did read them and are in a state of utter disbelief and cannot cope with the earth shattering reality that evolution is total bullshit.

You want me to provide papers on a controversial subject that is shunned amongst the dogmatic institutions of evolutionary science on the surface web? Where anyone can find them?

Of course it makes my theory look as if it has no merit. That is sorta the point when it comes to orchestrating a gigantic narrative.

The simple fact that macro evolution has never been observed at all even amongst fast-life strategy organisms like insects is a clear demonstration that it doesnt exist.

That isnt even mentioning the fact that fossilized remains also show that macro evolution is impossible to happen or to observe. That is the first point of interest to ever prove that it happened and for some reason they are unable to prove it. All cases where it "has" have actually been hoaxes as I pointed out at the very start of my thread.

Your situation is hard to please because you are frightened at the implications of evolution being a lie. Nothing I say to you will ever change your mind. Only time will.
Yes. They have yet to find the remains of these intermediary species after billions of dollars from world governments and hundreds of years of interest. It's because they do not exist.

"space doesn't exist":feelsuhh:
200 3

• Love it
Reactions: Krakowski

8QCu6j.gif

775009883200109380.gif

The baboon bone means nothing

The fact that it was found was because it *didnt* fit in the rest of the skeleton.

This means that it was just by chance that there was a baboon bone in there.

Dnr anything else

Last edited:
@NuclearBrainReturns You Want Gay Sex.
@Alexanderr YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!
This Is @NuclearBrainReturns :
S87_8dYHIhWrWvQmvL_k0S2nFWRYD6drTpr-7AOm5YM.jpg

the-rock-clapping.gif

yet another amazingly retarded thread by an astoundingly low sentience user

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and Danish_Retard
mirin negative iq

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, BearBoy and Danish_Retard
We were created by aliens

Adonai is gonna throw us all into hell 99% of ppl on this site tbh

Mods this is off topic. In order for somethong to be considered a theory it has to go through a lot of testing and stuff. This thread is at best a bad speculation and at worst misleading propaganda. Pls remove thos from thoey section because it isnt a theory. Search the difference between a theory and a hypothesis and you will ubderstand that you made by allowing this thread to be here.

Good post, I read all of it

VERY BASED op

Believe in Jesus and you will live forever, don't believe in Scientism

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
VERY BASED op

Believe in Jesus and you will live forever, don't believe in Scientism
and do you know what jesus says about lying nad cheating others?

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t and BrahminBoss
mega based, believe in buddha

The thing about space is that, at the very least, it's possible to SEND stuff out to it, (satellites)

you can't debunk satellites, absolutely no way when everything from phone calls to internet to GPS is linked with metal boxes orbiting around the earth.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and AllesScheiße

8QCu6j.gif

775009883200109380.gif

Id totally trust a random incel over scientists bro

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße
How can macroevolution be observed if it happens throughout millions of years? If we look at fossil layers you can see the first living things were simple and in the ocean , then they spread out to the rest of the world, macroevolution is not a fact but it is strongly supported by the evidence we have , saying a few piles of bones are hoaxes does not disprove macroevolution.
Also intermediate fossils do exist.
Casestudies whales 1

• +1
Reactions: Debetro