Evolutionary Theory of Looksmaxing (We are not evolved to for modern times)

noodlelover

noodlelover

Kraken
I have often wondered why, if women are so choosey, why we haven't all evolved to be super muscular, with thick hair, thick eyebrows, low bodyfat, outgoing, social, tall, good looking men.

But I've finally realized it.

Women are choosey, but most of our evolutionary history, they didn't have many options. Not being dead, was much more heavily selected for than looks or outgoingness.

Of course evolutionary theory is speculative, but this isn't a fucking research paper, we're aloud to speculate.

TraitWhat Happened to the Chads that had this trait. (Most, Not All)
Low bodyfatDied because he didn't have enough bodyfat to survive a famine. Less attractive male got to mate.
High muscle massDied in famines because his muscles consumed too many calories. Less attractive male got to mate.
Full Thick head of hairDied when food was scarce because hair consumes vital nutrients.
Socially OutgoingTalked to a girl that was spoken for, and he didn't realize. Got killed by the husband.
TallDied because his body required too many calories to survive the famine. Less attractive male got to mate.

Starting with the population explosion, and moving from tribes to cities, women began to have more options. This started men's evolution towards looking better. Men are much taller now, for example.

But evolution takes time, and society and technology change rapidly.

What we are seeing now is a selective pressure towards looks never seen before.

Most men will not reproduce but men with certain qualities (evolutionary strategies) will.

Qualities of Men Now being Evolutionarily Selected for:

QualityEvolutionary Strategy
High natural muscle-mass, low bodyfatMeeting Women Online, and in apps
Natural inclination towards people, and away from machines and solitary activities.Social Circle Maxing. Choosing Social Jobs and degrees where women are in plenty.
Prone towards Religion and Social Conformity in Beliefs and AttitudesMeeting women through Church or Mosque.

For the rest of us, we are left to trick our bodies, and personalities into becoming as close to these natural Chads as possible. We go to the gym, we count calories, we do bulk cut cycles, we force ourself to approach even though we don't want to, we fraud, we force ourselves to choose degrees and careers that we're less interested in because of the chance to meet women, like phycology and nursing.

But in the long over many generations our genes are being mercilessly weeded out of existence.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, bloomercel, 0S4MA and 14 others
Looks have no evolutionary (survival) benefit
In terms of face, it's purely what looks best, just like how u find certain animals cuter than others. It's the same way some birds choose males based on how bright their feathers are.

This idea that features are attractive because they give survival benefit is cope... what they do is give your offspring a better chance of reproducing too if they get the good features

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, 5'7 zoomer, butterworld and 2 others
no heres my theory

males are subhuman cuz bad health , but females not lower natural standards

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, BecomingHuman, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, 5'7 zoomer, Aero and 2 others
quite the opposite

if u have bad looks , its indicate u have bad health . so u not survive

if u have good looks , they treat u better . u survive since u are treated better than subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, 5'7 zoomer and optimisticzoomer
Full Thick head of hairDied when food was scarce because hair consumes vital nutrients.
this is ridiculous . i mean even starveing animals have a fully BODY of fur .

balding is to make u unattractive . we evolved mechanisms to prevent badgeneticcels from reproduceing . like ageing main mechanism to stop outdated genes from reproduceing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, RecessedChinCel, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
lmao nigga what? attractive facial bones give survival benefit by definition like supraorbitals or zygos
quite the opposite

if u have good looks , they treat u better . u survive since u are treated better than subhumans
Gigacope nonsense theories
Wide set, pretty eyes are attractive, even though wide set eyes are a prey trait in nature

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Wide set, pretty eyes are attractive, even though wide set eyes are a prey trait in nature
wide set isnt prey .

wide set is attractive cuz apes have low IPD

wide set is to show we are modern human and not homo primitive

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Afterchanger
Yes, human treatment. But that's as I said, because they are pleasant to look at. Not that they have any other benefit other than aesthetics alone

• JFL
@sub5c3l balding 5'1 skinnyfat hindus are ideal are peak human evolution

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Yes, human treatment. But that's as I said, because they are pleasant to look at. Not that they have any other benefit other than aesthetics alone
indicates good health , thats why it attractive in the first place

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and optimisticzoomer
wide set isnt prey .

wide set is attractive cuz apes have low IPD

wide set is to show we are modern human and not homo primitive
Yes, wide set is prey. This is well documented. Prey animals have eyes further apart and closer to the sides of their head for a better range of view around them for predators

• JFL
Yes, wide set is prey. This is well documented. Prey animals have eyes further apart and closer to the sides of their head for a better range of view around them for predators
well females are prey . males are hunters in human evolution . so male like prey female . which mean female like prey male , cuz otherwise ape ipd male reproduce then if daughter then daughter low SMV

• Woah
indicates good health , thats why it attractive in the first place
Again, nonsense theories. If this were true attractive people would have lower rates of disease and live longer, which isn't the case.
Obviously I'm not talking about deformed people

• JFL
Men are much taller now, for example.
Are you sure about that? There's a theory that we used to be taller in the past.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, zub111 and optimisticzoomer
Again, nonsense theories. If this were true attractive people would have lower rates of disease and live longer, which isn't the case.
not just about liveing longer but surviveing in nature and being good socially and being good sexually and being good parent

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, 5'7 zoomer and noodlelover
In terms of face, it's purely what looks best, just like how u find certain animals cuter than others.
Certain animals are cuter because either they look more like babies, which we are evolved to find cute, or they look more like dogs which we are co-evolved to cooperate with. Dogs protect their owners who feed them.
This idea that features are attractive because they give survival benefit is cope... what they do is give your offspring a better chance of reproducing too if they get the good features
quite the opposite

Health is one trait women select for.

The reason these men have low health is often because their genes are not evolved for modern environments. Such as storing too much bodyfat for famines that don't come.

Another trait women select for is fighting and strength to protect her.

Another trait women select for Status. Women recognize which men have the most status in a society (thus resources to provide for their offspring), and become more attracted to men that have the same physical traits as those men. This way women can "see" status, at least at a higher than random chance.

this is ridiculous . i mean even starveing animals have a fully BODY of fur .

balding is to make u unattractive . we evolved mechanisms to prevent badgeneticcels from reproduceing . like ageing main mechanism to stop outdated genes from reproduceing
Rapid weight loss in humans causes hair loss because the body prioritizes nutrients for vital organs.

Non-human mammals are evolved to be much harrier than humans over-all. This is why so many hair loss drugs and treatments work on mice and monkeys but not humans.

The selection pressure towards being harry has been lower in humans, especially during times where we survived open air dry climates. Humans are more adapted to survive in more environments, than many animals.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
Who cares about evolution/passing your genes on into the future the human race is going to go extinct eventually lol

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and optimisticzoomer
Rapid weight loss in humans causes hair loss because the body prioritizes nutrients for vital organs.
no

it make lose hair as punishment for bad genes that starve in this environment

nature eugenics

• JFL
not just about liveing longer but surviveing in nature and being good socially and being good sexually and being good parent
Wtf are u on about? These are all social reasons, which is not my point. The social benefits come purely because the features look good.
My point is that attractive features provide no biological/ecological survival benefit. The social benefits are, as I said, because the features are pleasant to look at, not because the features mean someone is healthier or more able to protect etc (for face here)

• JFL
Who cares about evolution/passing your genes on into the future the human race is going to go extinct eventually lol
Raising a kid is cucked, but it's about sex. We have contraception now but that's not the point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and butterworld
I have often wondered why, if women are so choosey, why we haven't all evolved to be super muscular, with thick hair, thick eyebrows, low bodyfat, outgoing, social, tall, good looking men.

But I've finally realized it.

Women are choosey, but most of our evolutionary history, they didn't have many options. Not being dead, was much more heavily selected for than looks or outgoingness.

Of course evolutionary theory is speculative, but this isn't a fucking research paper, we're aloud to speculate.

TraitWhat Happened to the Chads that had this trait. (Most, Not All)
Low bodyfatDied because he didn't have enough bodyfat to survive a famine. Less attractive male got to mate.
High muscle massDied in famines because his muscles consumed too many calories. Less attractive male got to mate.
Socially OutgoingTalked to a girl that was spoken for, and he didn't realize. Got killed by the husband.
TallDied because his body required too many calories to survive the famine. Less attractive male got to mate.

Starting with the population explosion, and moving from tribes to cities, women began to have more options. This started men's evolution towards looking better. Men are much taller now, for example.

But evolution takes time, and society and technology change rapidly.

What we are seeing now is a selective pressure towards looks never seen before.

Most men will not reproduce but men with certain qualities (evolutionary strategies) will.

Qualities of Men Now being Evolutionarily Selected for:

QualityEvolutionary Strategy
High natural muscle-mass, low bodyfatMeeting Women Online, and in apps
Natural inclination towards people, and away from machines and solitary activities.Social Circle Maxing. Choosing Social Jobs and degrees where women are in plenty.
Prone towards Religion and Social Conformity in Beliefs and AttitudesMeeting women through Church or Mosque.

For the rest of us, we are left to trick our bodies, and personalities into becoming as close to these natural Chads as possible. We go to the gym, we count calories, we do bulk cut cycles, we force ourself to approach even though we don't want to, we fraud, we force ourselves to choose degrees and careers that we're less interested in because of the chance to meet women, like phycology and nursing.

But in the long over many generations our genes are being mercilessly weeded out of existence.
It's so cool when someone with zero knowledge of biology creates these dumb pseudo intellectual theories. Sexual selection is totally different and in many times counterproductive to natural selection.

• +1
Reactions: zub111
no

it make lose hair as punishment for bad genes that starve in this environment

nature eugenics
What I'm saying is those genes helped our ancestors survive, but are no longer optimal.

Not prioritizing hair, helped some of our ancestors survive things such as hot climates and famines.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
Wtf are u on about? These are all social reasons, which is not my point. The social benefits come purely because the features look good.
My point is that attractive features provide no biological/ecological survival benefit. The social benefits are, as I said, because the features are pleasant to look at, not because the features mean someone is healthier or more able to protect etc (for face here)
evolution doesnt select at an individual level

group selection bro . social benefit is life . and idk why u cant accept that attractive feautures originated from health indicators

• Woah
THEORIES? are you fucking serious? the whole fucking purpose of zyomatic bone is to protect the face
what? 0.46-47 set eyes are most attractive not fucking wide or narrow set. and its obviously because it provides better vision both for hunting and watching out for predators so please stop coping that your subhuman face is not genetically inferior becasue it scientifically is. what YOU are saying is a theory not what i am saying

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Youㅤ, noodlelover and 1 other person
What I'm saying is those genes helped our ancestors survive, but are no longer optimal.

Not prioritizing hair, helped some of our ancestors survive things such as hot climates and famines.
no balding is to make old men unattractive so they cant fuck the younger females and spread outdated genes

theres a reason that males bald and females (generally) dont , even if either faminemax

Good hunter + social skills -> good nutrition -> height and skull development.

Hair and eyes also youth and nutrition.

Maybe jaws were used for fighting at some point in the evolution.

It's so cool when someone with zero knowledge of biology creates these dumb pseudo intellectual theories. Sexual selection is totally different and in many times counterproductive to natural selection.
I never said sexual selection can't be counterproductive to natural selection.

If you think my theories are dumb, you're welcome to join the discussion and offer up a counter theory. If not kill yourself.

THEORIES? are you fucking serious? the whole fucking purpose of zyomatic bone is to protect the face

what? 0.46-47 set eyes are most attractive not fucking wide or narrow set. and its obviously because it provides better vision both for hunting and watching out for predators so please stop coping that your subhuman face is not genetically inferior becasue it scientifically is. what YOU are saying is a theory not what i am saying
When did I say it wasn't genetically inferior? Genetically inferior in terms of attracting mates, not surviving.
Jfl, your theories are not "scientific" at all.

I'm here to declare that everyone above me is fucking retarded, that's all. Farewell.

Raising a kid is cucked, but it's about sex. We have contraception now but that's not the point
I’ll have kids eventually, but I won’t gaf if they decide to end the bloodline jfl. My goals doesn’t have to be theirs, and it’s completely understandable if they don’t want to breed.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
When did I say it wasn't genetically inferior? Genetically inferior in terms of attracting mates, not surviving.
mateing is surviveing , unless u immortalmax

survival is literally cope , the only reason its important is its a prerequisite for mateing

I mean first of all I hope you all know about this:

And early hair loss is probably just random mutation.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and optimisticzoomer
mateing is surviveing , unless u immortalmax

survival is literally cope , the only reason its important is its a prerequisite for mateing
Entirely different topic altogether, and not true. Most blackpillers here don't want kids

• JFL
how many times do i have to repeat the same shit over and over again? and even if they werent (which they ARE btw) just use your fucking brain and take a guess why a giant chunk of bone protecting your eyes from the sides and the front gives you a survival advantage. you gotta be trolling atp i cba typing more

99% of all attractive traits are health indicators, ur retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, 5'7 zoomer, noodlelover and 2 others
no balding is to make old men unattractive so they cant fuck the younger females and spread outdated genes

theres a reason that males bald and females (generally) dont , even if either faminemax
It's possible but I don't think group selection is as strong of a force, as you think it is. I do think group selection is a force, but just not that strong to drastically reduce men's reproductive capacity by that much.

Another possibility is that it was just neglected. Older men had more resources, and could therefore mate with more women. Women recognized this pattern in evolutionary history and became more attracted to older men.

Today, resources depend more on the family you're born into, and older people have less status and respect, so women's status matching brain causes them to become more attracted to signals of youth.

View attachment 2954118

I agree. Good Diagram.
water lol

its cuz oldcels are supposed to look old (early hair loss is from accelerated ageing)
That too.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
99% of all attractive traits are health indicators, ur retarded
"Health" indicators in what way? You're the retarded one, buying into nonsense internet theories.
how many times do i have to repeat the same shit over and over again? and even if they werent (which they ARE btw) just use your fucking brain and take a guess why a giant chunk of bone protecting your eyes from the sides and the front gives you a survival advantage. you gotta be trolling atp i cba typing more
Refer to this:

View attachment 2954118

Also, jfl at you. Prettyboys are more attractive than masculine ogres for the most part. Chico vs brock lesnar... who do you think is winning in a fight? Now who is seen as more attractive?

"Health" indicators in what way? You're the retarded one, buying into nonsense internet theories.
name me a few attractive traits u mong, i guarantee each one will be a sign for good health

inb4 "money"

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
It's possible but I don't think group selection is as strong of a force, as you think it is. I do think group selection is a force, but just not that strong to drastically reduce men's reproductive capacity by that much.
group selection is main force . it drastically reduce rrprodctive success . like an immortal organism who can clone itself rapidly (in addition to sex) would be most successful . but we are stuck as ageing apes who must sexmax and dilute our genes before time runs out .

name me a few attractive traits u mong, i guarantee each one will be a sign for good health

inb4 "money"
List each attractive factor on the face, and how it's correlated to health
In b4 "big jaw = stronger bite force:feelswah:". For a start, humans don't rely on bite force for survival. Secondly, most models don't have large, robust jaws. So why is a nice jaw a survival benefit?

Prettyboys are more attractive than masculine ogres for the most part. Chico vs brock lesnar... who do you think is winning in a fight? Now who is seen as more attractive?
When women have to choose between health and Strength. But many women are very attracted Henry Cavil and Roided Chris Hemsworth which are both healthy and strong.

Also, I do think there are multiple evolutionary strategies women have, leading them to be attracted to different things. Some girls liking pretty boys, and some preferring size and mass.

Also, jfl at you. Prettyboys are more attractive than masculine ogres for the most part. Chico vs brock lesnar... who do you think is winning in a fight? Now who is seen as more attractive?
For the vast majority of history Chico wins in a fight because he is taller. That amount of muscles were not good for survival too.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
List each attractive factor on the face, and how it's correlated to health
In b4 "big jaw = stronger bite force:feelswah:". For a start, humans don't rely on bite force for survival. Secondly, most models don't have large, robust jaws. So why is a nice jaw a survival benefit?
i haven't mentioned jaw even once, ur just pulling stuff out of ur ass

i can understand why ur like this though,

its all just oldcel ramblings

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
When women have to choose between health and Strength. But many women are very attracted Henry Cavil and Roided Chris Hemsworth which are both healthy and strong.

Also, I do think there are multiple evolutionary strategies women have, leading them to be attracted to different things. Some girls liking pretty boys, and some preferring size and mass.
Height, frame and muscle mass are related to survival benefit. Having a nice face isn't. It's just dopamine inducing to look at

For the vast majority of history Chico wins in a fight because he is taller. That amount of muscles were not good for survival too.
Brock lesnar is 1.91m. Chico irl is that. Even if he's 6'4 like dalits claim, that 2 cm difference makes no difference

prettyboy attractive cuz make attractive duaghter instead of subhuman ogre daughter

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman and 5'7 zoomer
holy motherfucking shit and you think what? chico has bad face? wow and what about his esr? its not wide but in the optimal range which makes it advantageous for the reason i said above. holy fuck you are so low iq you think survival = 1v1 fights? and androgenity is not higher = better you fucking moron despite what your genius deboonk photo provided. it should be in the optimal range along with other hormones not ":soy:as high as possible" because it comes with 20000 different health drawbacks that i cba typing to you because you are very obviously in denial/trolling. you litreally contradicted your genius debunk you fucking retard