Evolutionary Theory of Looksmaxing (We are not evolved to for modern times)

i haven't mentioned jaw even once, ur just pulling stuff out of ur ass

i can understand why ur like this though,
View attachment 2954138
its all just oldcel ramblings
That's a larp. So tell me, why does jaw play a huge role in attractiveness then?
holy motherfucking shit and you think what? chico has bad face? wow and what about his esr? its not wide but in the optimal range which makes it advantageous for the reason i said above. holy fuck you are so low iq you think survival = 1v1 fights? and androgenity is not higher = better you fucking moron despite what your genius deboonk photo provided. it should be in the optimal range along with other hormones not ":soy:as high as possible" because it comes with 20000 different health drawbacks that i cba typing to you because you are very obviously in denial/trolling
Are you stupid? When did I say chico has a bad face? I said women would choose him purely because his face is pleasing to look at... nothing about his face has any muh survival benefit. Now stfu and kill yourself you dumbass teen

prettyboy attractive cuz make attractive duaghter instead of subhuman ogre daughter
I agree. That was my entire point all along:
what they do is give your offspring a better chance of reproducing too if they get the good features
It's sexual selection, not survival selection.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
That's a larp. So tell me, why does jaw play a huge role in attractiveness then?

Are you stupid? When did I say chico has a bad face? I said women would choose him purely because his face is pleasing to look at... nothing about his face has any muh survival benefit. Now stfu and kill yourself you dumbass teen
HAHAHAH YOU CONTRADICTED YOUR MAIN FUCKING DEBUNK ARGUMENT PHOTO IN THE SAME SENTECE YOU FUCKING RETARDED KLINEFELTER SYNDROME PATIENT RETARD MORON (OPTIMAL HORMONE RANGES BTW NOT MORE = BETTER, ONE OF THE REASONS YOU ARE A SUBHUMAN) WHAT ABOUT THAT? WHY DID YOU REFER TO ONLY A SINGLE FUCKING INSIGNIFICANT TO MY ARGUMENT SENTENCE? fucking retarded monkey animal

and the fucking retarded subhuman in denial will tell ME to kill myself no nigga im not the one overdosing on copium

because it signals normal HEALTHY development and a low bodyfat

if ur overweight, u cant see the jaw, ur unhealthy
if ur recessed, something went wrong, u didnt grow normally which signals illness/sickness OR u have subhuman genes which makes u very vulnerable to sickness, neither are desirable

retarded oldcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and optimisticzoomer
HAHAHAH YOU CONTRADICTED YOUR MAIN FUCKING DEBUNK ARGUMENT PHOTO IN THE SAME SENTECE YOU FUCKING RETARDED KLINEFELTER SYNDROME PATIENT RETARD MORON (OPTIMAL HORMONE RANGES BTW NOT MORE = BETTER, ONE OF THE REASONS YOU ARE A SUBHUMAN) WHAT ABOUT THAT? WHY DID YOU REFER TO ONLY A SINGLE FUCKING INSIGNIFICANT TO MY ARGUMENT SENTENCE? fucking retarded monkey animal
What? When did I contradict myself at all? This has always been my argument:
This idea that features are attractive because they give survival benefit is cope... what they do is give your offspring a better chance of reproducing too if they get the good features
Stupid nigger, learn to read.

Height, frame and muscle mass are related to survival benefit. Having a nice face isn't. It's just dopamine inducing to look at

TraitSurvival Benefit
Bone thickness (In Face)Ability to take punches in a fight without face caving in.
Low bodyfat - Indicator of good health, and status (can afford gym, personal trainers, healthier food options, and is in a social environment where people prioritize long term over short term, which tends to be rich people)
High muscle mass in face (from gym and healthy eating)Same as above. Plus the high muscle mass is correlated towards winning in a fight, so it's another thing women can see instantly when they look at you. So if your body is covered, she can see it in your face.
Clean, Clear SkinAbility to fight off pathogens.
Smooth skin, without wrinklesYoung, unmutated genes.
Short Mid-face (Specific ratio)Mouth breathing, especially during adolescence leads to facial droop because the tongue and lower jaw isn't stimulating the osteoblast and osteoclast cells above it, in a cascading fashion enough to prevent this facial droop.

Mouth breathing is often caused by having a stuffed up nose, aka an immune system that's struggling to to handle it's environment.

So again, it's a sign of a poor immune system.
Thick EyebrowsSign of Health (Your body has so much nutrients it can spend extra on thick eyebrows)

Some evolutionary strategies of certain genes cause men to "fraud" some of these traits. But they come with trade-offs making the men less adaptive for certain scenarios.

As far as Status, my theory is that women's brains are hardwired to figure out what traits belong to high status men, and become more attracted to them, because they are more likely to have more resources. Women don't have a biological concept of money, so their brains have evolved other mechanisms to recognize status in a myriad of ways. So it acts as an amplification factor on-top of health, and strength indicators, but sometimes acts against them.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
LMAFO WHAT
That's probably my weakest theory. I'd love to hear other ones.

But we know that rapid weight loss causes hair loss in many people because the body prioritizes nutrients for vital organs over head hair. Fasting also causes this.

Collagen is also used in the Skin (protect the body from pathogens), Muscles, Bone, heart, digestion, and wound healing.
Biotin is used is skin and eye health.

you typed refer to this yet said that women would prefer chico anyway despite brock or whoever the fuck being more adrogenic (and i really cant fucking care to type 5000 word essay for your retarded monkey brain that will spread to 10 other different topics who is more attractive so please stay on the subject) and what this graph means is that for example bigger cock (10 inches) is less beneficial to survival than say 6 inches. same goes with androgenic and dimoprhic features. yet you yourself said women would prefer chico than some ogre(not even 100% true btw but i REALLY cba discussing this topic with your moronic thinking capability) so perhaps YOU should learn to read you projecting subhuman.

your argument is fundamentally flawed from the beggining. attractive features are attractive because they provide SURVIVAL ADVANTAGE for the SPECIFIC SPECIES (NOT HUNTER OR MUH PREY YOU FUCKING RETARDED CUNT)
95% of the time optimal hormone, fat pad, bone levels will be more attractive and despite nature being flawed, like dht causing hair loss or diseases providing early advantage and later disadvantage like hutingtons disease being resistant to cancer. it still applies

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noodlelover, zub111 and optimisticzoomer
Looks have no evolutionary (survival) benefit
In terms of face, it's purely what looks best, just like how u find certain animals cuter than others. It's the same way some birds choose males based on how bright their feathers are.

This idea that features are attractive because they give survival benefit is cope... what they do is give your offspring a better chance of reproducing too if they get the good features
looks symbolise good genetics, usually the better looking person objectively will have better everything. so females will want to reproduce with the better looking person as they have better genetics , so yes they do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, noodlelover and optimisticzoomer
looks symbolise good genetics, usually the better looking person objectively will have better everything. so females will want to reproduce with the better looking person as they have better genetics , so yes they do
Looks symbolise "good genetics" in terms of your offspring will acquire aesthetic features which they can further pass on. Yes, exactly as I said. Looks do not symbolise "good genetics" in terms of a biological survival advantage such as muscle mass

also you STILL didnt comment anything on your retarded moronic fucking main argument that somehow brock lesnar has more survival advantage than chico which i dismembered yet you convenietly went over it and still use that as your main argument.
btw the ugh you reacted with is mfw i see your disgsuting klineflter patient body

View attachment 2954161
you typed refer to this yet said that women would prefer chico anyway despite brock or whoever the fuck being more adrogenic (and i really cant fucking care to type 5000 word essay for your retarded monkey brain that will spread to 10 other different topics who is more attractive so please stay on the subject) and what this graph means is that for example bigger cock (10 inches) is less beneficial to survival than say 6 inches. same goes with androgenic and dimoprhic features. yet you yourself said women would prefer chico than some ogre(not even 100% true btw but i REALLY cba discussing this topic with your moronic thinking capability) so perhaps YOU should learn to read you projecting subhuman.

your argument is fundamentally flawed from the beggining. attractive features are attractive because they provide SURVIVAL ADVANTAGE for the SPECIFIC SPECIES (NOT HUNTER OR MUH PREY YOU FUCKING RETARDED CUNT)
95% of the time optimal hormone, fat pad, bone levels will be more attractive and despite nature being flawed, like dht causing hair loss or diseases providing early advantage and later disadvantage like hutingtons disease being resistant to cancer. it still applies
i feel like that guy is rage baiting. i simply cannot comprehend how retarded he his

• +1
Reactions: piec
i feel like that guy is rage baiting. i simply cannot comprehend how retarded he his
ye i really feel like a pelican swallowing the bait talking to him but atleast i get to insult him so who cares

• JFL
Reactions: zub111
Looks symbolise "good genetics" in terms of your offspring will acquire aesthetic features which they can further pass on. Yes, exactly as I said. Looks do not symbolise "good genetics" in terms of a biological survival advantage such as muscle mass
bro are u stupid, read what i said, when i mean better everything i mean better physicality, higher iq, better instincts. honestly you have no idea what your talking about. please educate yourself before speaking on this topic

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
bro are u stupid, read what i said, when i mean better everything i mean better physicality, higher iq, better instincts. honestly you have no idea what your talking about. please educate yourself before speaking on this topic
wait till thisguy finds out attractive people tend to have higher iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zub111, noodlelover, synock21 and 1 other person
also you STILL didnt comment anything on your retarded moronic fucking main argument that somehow brock lesnar has more survival advantage than chico which i dismembered yet you convenietly went over it and still use that as your main argument.
btw the ugh you reacted with is mfw i see your disgsuting klineflter patient body
Of course he does jfl. Chico does not have a robust face whatsoever, so that theory goes out the window. Lesnar is far more androgenic and dimorphic and has far more protection around the eyes, with his bones and browmass (can't remember if it was u or the other guy that brought this up). Lesnar would win in a fight every time, and is a much better protector for a foid, yet chico is still more attractive
I'm not gonna bother with someone who thinks looks are related to higher IQ or instincts (outside of deformed people, which is not the topic) and then proceeds to tell ME to educate myself:soy::soy:
Retarded Tiktokcel

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
In terms of face, it's purely what looks best, just like how u find certain animals cuter than others. It's the same way some birds choose males based on how bright their feathers are.

looks do have survival benefit.

Good zygomatic bones can deflect punches. Nice ramus makes it easier to chew.

And you get to reproduce more.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and noodlelover
Of course he does jfl. Chico does not have a robust face whatsoever, so that theory goes out the window. Lesnar is far more androgenic and dimorphic and has far more protection around the eyes, with his bones and browmass (can't remember if it was u or the other guy that brought this up). Lesnar would win in a fight every time, and is a much better protector for a foid, yet chico is still more attractive
HAHAHAH 30 FUCKING TIMES LITERALLY 30 I REPEATED HORMONE (WHICH ANDROGENS ARE U FUCKING RETARD) LEVELS SHOULD BE OPTIMAL NOT TOO MUCH OR LITTLE BECAUSE IT COMES WITH DRAWBACK YOU FUCKING RETARDED MONKEY I CANT BELIEVE IM TALKING TO A LEGIT WALL LEVEL IQ SEWER SHIT. tell me are you actually trolling? i said that as an insult at first but you are clearly cherrypicking what i say just to make me rage or something

• JFL
Reactions: zub111
wait till thisguy finds out attractive people tend to have higher iq
You are fucking retarded, seriously. So by your logic you should also be subhuman.
"The attractiveness ratings were not statistically related to measured intelligence in both men and women. No difference between men and women existed in the raters' ability to assess intelligence, and no specific traits that correlated with real intelligence were detected with standard geometric morphometric methods."

looks do have survival benefit.

Good zygomatic bones can deflect punches. Nice ramus makes it easier to chew.

And you get to reproduce more.
Already established bite force from ramus is not of any survival benefit to humans who do not rely on bite strength. Also, by that logic, a 90 degree gonial angle should be most attractive, but it's not.
All the points people trying to debate me have come up with only apply to people with literal deformities, who we are not talking about.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and noodlelover

I'm not gonna bother with someone who thinks looks are related to higher IQ or instincts (outside of deformed people, which is not the topic) and then proceeds to tell ME to educate myself:soy::soy:
Retarded Tiktokcel
AND AREYOURETARDED? DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT "OPTIMAL" MEANS YOU FUCKING KLINEFELTER RETARD? CHICO HAS HOODING AND FAT PADS AROUND HIS EYES WHICH MAKE THE DEEP SET AND WELL PROTECTED. AND DESPITE WHAT THE IMAGE ABOVE SOMEHOW HE LOOKS BETTER TO WOMEN? WHY? BECAUSE HE HAS VERY GOOD (still not optimal) DEVELOPMENT OF HIS MOTHERFUCKING TISSUE SURROUNDING THE EYE YOU FUCKING RETARD AND NOT MORE = BETTER

Me only message is: Stupid thread, stupid message

• JFL
You are fucking retarded, seriously. So by your logic you should also be subhuman.
"The attractiveness ratings were not statistically related to measured intelligence in both men and women. No difference between men and women existed in the raters' ability to assess intelligence, and no specific traits that correlated with real intelligence were detected with standard geometric morphometric methods."

Already established bite force from ramus is not of any survival benefit to humans who do not rely on bite strength. Also, by that logic, a 90 degree gonial angle should be most attractive, but it's not.
All the points people trying to debate me have come up with only apply to people with literal deformities, who we are not talking about.
Damn, so women know which men are smart by looking at our face shapes, but it doesn't affect how attracted they are to us in either direction.

Other than confidence, and dark triad, it seems like the data is saying women don't select for all that many personality traits, and don't care about intelligence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and optimisticzoomer
I mean first of all I hope you all know about this:

View attachment 2954118

And early hair loss is probably just random mutation.
Early balding then normal age is a sign of metabolic problems, syndroms in the BODY!

But other things in the body can do the same effect, like aging

• JFL
I never said sexual selection can't be counterproductive to natural selection.

If you think my theories are dumb, you're welcome to join the discussion and offer up a counter theory. If not kill yourself.
Give me a second. I have to say beforehand that evolutionary biology is half bullshit, but still. You make solid rational points but there is no way to prove or disprove those. In the end average people couple with average people, not only about romantic partners but friends too.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Source: trust me bro

Height is sexually dimorphic, hair is indicative of youthfulness and virility, muscle mass is sexually dimorphic and indicates access to resources, prominent bone structure is Indicative of good craniofacial development, open airways, good dentation etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Lookologist003 and noodlelover

Symmetrical men produce less abnormal sperm (sperm with double heads, tails, etc.) and sperm that swim faster and are more plentiful in ejaculation. There are some survival benefits to looks in the emerging literature on attractiveness and mate quality. Though I believe most of it is arbitrary female preference. Something something about r/K selection

Last edited: