Ew I caught my cousin jerking off to my instagram pictures

Deleted member 16571

Deleted member 16571

✰Celestial Hyperborean ✰✧ 🇺🇦🇧🇾🇷🇺
His family has been staying at my house for a few days and yesterday I heard weird noises coming from my little brother’s room. I went to see what was going on and I walked in on my cousin @Collagen or rope with dick in hand. He was on the computer and was looking at zoomed-in pictures of my face and body.

9sJ5P8R.png

That’s so disgusting, I can’t even tell you how grossed out I am right now.
Honestly, I had a feeling he was up to something weird at my pool party a few years back. I smiled at him while getting into the pool and then he ran off in a hurry to the bathroom. I thought he had the runs from a leftover egg roll but then that creep just stood in the corner of the pool looking at me with the thousand yard stare.

w7y96ba.jpg

I want to vent to my boyfriend Alex (@AlexBrown84) but I’m afraid he’s going to try to fight him. It's also obvious who would win. The 5'1 manlet doesn't stand a chance against this pretty boy slayer.

2801763_DD04F27E-25D3-4E50-97D4-1D62078B21BC.jpeg

Also I don’t want to raise any racial tensions between Alex and my family..because I know my cousin will blurt out something stupid like "China went from being poorer than Africa to colonizing Africa” or call him a "hak gwai".

My cousin is literally 5’1, I don’t understand why he thinks there can be anything between us. Ew, and I’m in love with Alex. He treats me like his queen bee. And he'll be back from Dubai anytime now, or is it Copenhagen, I honestly forget.

He's just so fly

Honestly, I don’t know if I’ll ever speak to my cousin again.

Last time we spoke was a year ago when he confronted me about preserving the bloodline and some ramblings about the CCP. I don’t think he liked the fact that my boyfriend was black, but I shut him down and told him he was being a racist.

I think what I have with Alex is special, but I'm just so creeped out by all this, y'know?

Screen Shot 2022 03 23 at 121425 AM

@BeyondHope @SMESH @BearBoy @Birdcell @Elvisandreaa @EasternRightWinger15 @masaka @Pendejo @Ethereal @Redsoldier @Chinacurry @Zer0/∞ @PapaGremlin @Trickane @mortis @

.🇹🇩. @MoeZart @Nameless_Sunflower @Zeruel @AyyazWaseemJamshed @Vietnam @Reckless Turtle @​

6’1cel @forevergymcelling @FailedNormieManlet @polish_sausage @NOTCHADRIP @Veles @Thompsonz @Scammer @OOGABOOGA @ht-normie-ascending @Xangsane @ascension @ForeverRecession @StrangerDanger @retard_205 @looksmaxxer234 @Peachy @fjor2096 @Matthias8272 @Entschuldigung @alienmaxxer @RabidRosaries @gamma @YouCopeOrRope @the BULL @PrinterAndFaxMachin @AsGoodAsItGets @Anstrum95 @chaddyboi66 @Chadethnic101 @WannabeJock @tyronelite @Patient A

@
Salludon
@Salludon @
Amnesia
@Amnesia @
triggered
@triggered @
SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel @
subhuman incel
@subhuman incel @
aBetterMii
@aBetterMii @
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin @L@LooksOverAll @
Korea
@Korea @
House Lannister
@House Lannister @
Octillionaire3
@Octillionaire3 @
realklay11
@realklay11 @
Mewton
@Mewton

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, FailedNormieManlet, FrameMogger and 2 others
@Lorsss off topic

• +1
Reactions: Korea and Deleted member 15827
It's over for you and your family bloodline.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member, Deleted member 16571 and 1 other person
Nigga tagged the entire forum to see his closeted homo erotica

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, fjor2096, Salieri and 2 others
@Collagen or rope
As a fellow member of the CCP, looks like we got someone that needs to be scilenced

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and fjor2096
@Collagen or rope autism 5’1 really bruh!?

@AlexBrown84 u have anabolic Mullatto genes

And then I come over and fuck the girl and her mom with my mushroom headed big dick

Enjoy niggers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back