ewhoring and the narcy antics of subhumans

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
so i was ewhoring as an ai generated 18 year old brunette jb who plays video games and likes horror movies on tinder and thought this subhuman 50 year old oldcel (probably manlet too) would be sending me money and worshipping me like the cuck he is but instead he’s just sending me this shit lmfao

F599EA4A 67C1 4A78 9E21 0B52C2403B7A

alpha male

5FAD14B6 353C 4F99 8791 90F27D3F39C1

jfl

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Saisei, Deleted member 27472 and 11 others
JFL funniest shit ever, you can't make money from this though it's too hard.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and twilight
@mrriceguy @banks @try2beme @ascension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
JFL funniest shit ever, you can't make money from this though it's too hard.
made 120 aud the other day but it was legit me trying for 10 hours or smth (was at work while doing it jfl)

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WeiWei, BongMog, try2beme and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
r u low IQ, or just don’t want it enough?
Ha Ha Ha Laughing GIF
he’s right bro it’s so fucking hard these faggots expect you to send them nudes for free and won’t even send you money for ubers all the while being total subhumans

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog, LowTrust and Deleted member 29581
he’s right bro it’s so fucking hard these faggots expect you to send them nudes for free and won’t even send you money for ubers all the while being total subhumans
you just picked up a side hustle. he just definitively said you couldn’t make money from this, however you proved him wrong already. maybe I’m seeing it wrong, but I know many guys who cashed out e-whoring, just was never my kind of gig

• +1
you just picked up a side hustle. he just definitively said you couldn’t make money from this, however you proved him wrong already. maybe I’m seeing it wrong, but I know many guys who cashed out e-whoring, just was never my kind of gig
yeah your right but he’s right for most guys who aren’t autists with 10 hours to spare larping as a jb fulfilling out the fantasies of disgusting old men (me) there are probably better things to do

it was really good in 2015-19

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 29581
they all have "main character complex" thinking they're "THAT GUY" and somehow able to get nudes for FREE, despite being an utter fucking subhuman

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, try2beme and twilight
they all have "main character complex" thinking they're "THAT GUY" and somehow able to get nudes for FREE, despite being an utter fucking subhuman
B197FFBE BCAE 4094 AC08 00BF14B2A491

he then said he doesn’t send money when i asked for uber lol jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, YabadiDabado, BongMog and 2 others
View attachment 2358656

he then said he doesn’t send money when i asked for uber lol jfl
did you create a sense of commitment? Best way to do it, is to arrange a date, then they HAVE to pay an uber or they wasted their time getting there on the date, so they don't feel like as much of a cuck, and if they say they'll send an uber instead of paying say you don't feel safe telling them your location, easy. Would have done this if I had a cashapp based in america with no limit but sadly I do not.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 27472, tinderhacker and 2 others
did you create a sense of commitment? Best way to do it, is to arrange a date, then they HAVE to pay an uber or they wasted their time getting there on the date, so they don't feel like as much of a cuck, and if they say they'll send an uber instead of paying say you don't feel safe telling them your location, easy. Would have done this if I had a cashapp based in america with no limit but sadly I do not.
yeah i was trying to do the whole “let me meet up at your house tonight so you can breed my jb pussy” and it hasn’t been working, maybe i’ve tried the arrange the date thing as well but it didn’t work, maybe i got unlucky lol

and i use a verified paypal i just photoshopped documents

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BongMog and LowTrust
yeah i was trying to do the whole “let me meet up at your house tonight so you can breed my jb pussy” and it hasn’t been working, maybe i’ve tried the arrange the date thing as well but it didn’t work, maybe i got unlucky lol
if you want we can discuss methods that could work I got a few buddies also doing the same thing thinking of the most optimal ways of doing it, can add my discord if interested - lighttriad

and i use a verified paypal i just photoshopped documents
Can't they report your paypal? Heard it's real easy for them to take it down with enough reports :owo:

• +1

if you want we can discuss methods that could work I got a few buddies also doing the same thing thinking of the most optimal ways of doing it, can add my discord if interested - lighttriad

Can't they report your paypal? Heard it's real easy for them to take it down with enough reports :owo:
spoke to you before bhai it’s pashtun

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BongMog and LowTrust

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twilight and BongMog
Send him a dnrd clip

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
made 120 aud the other day but it was legit me trying for 10 hours or smth (was at work while doing it jfl)
how do actual women ewhore then? if its not working out for ya

• +1
Reactions: twilight