eWhoring Money Making Guide 2024 (Not Nudity)

D

Deleted member 60053

Iron
Hello everyone, I would like to talk about eWhoring, just to say that it is DEAD if you don't have luck to find a rich moron that is really interested in you (or a normal guy that is in love).

What do I mean by DEAD? If you just post some sexy photos, videos and link some links for payments then all you get today is dicks in your inbox.

But, is it fully DEAD? No, and I will explain what I did to make some money with this, ofc I'm not making a bunch of money from this, just to be clear.

I had a few guys that were sending me money, I was not selling them any nudes but I had normal sexy photos(not slutty) and videos stolen from instagram because instagram is full of those.

I made an account on Hi5 app (Tagged), I don't want to put in description how I want money because I'm a content creator or a girl that wants to sell her photos, today many males won't be interested in that because there are bunch of free images and videos of girls online, they have OnlyFans, Fansly, Fanvue and bunch of other alternatives where they can find verified hookers to spend their money, because of that eWhoring selling things is dead.

What I did is I made an account on hi5 (tagged), other dating apps where verification is needed. I verified myself with my real ID and selfie to have a badge and changed photos and gender. (On hi5/tagged verification not needed).

Now, how I found a few people instead of a bunch of morons sending their dicks? You just write in description that you're NOT here for sex or nudes, you want a normal guy, that you want a real date and that you're not interested in online sex.

I know that many people won't write to you, that is good because those people who will just send you dicks in inbox will fuck off from your profile, males that want real dating will normally chat with you.

I had a guy from Netherlands being in love with my fake profile, he was sending me money because I had "hard time in life", we were sharing our secrets, I was "feeling sad" and he sent me money, I told him that he is a real gentleman and ofc he sends me money again, then I asked him if he can borrow me money because soon I need to get a job and I will return it and he was sending me money again, that was going around for 5 months until he decided to go away.

You must find males that will fall in love with that fake girl, for 5 months he sent me 0 dicks, but the chat that I had with him and his secret is jesus fucking christ, even animals in zoo wont do that, I'm not gonna write it here because it is disgusting.

So, if you want to do eWhoring, don't try to force into selling nude photos or videos, for that they have better platforms and shit, instead of that aim to find "LOVE", and mention that you're not into sex or nudity online because you won't waste your time with horny idiots chatting few hours and he will go jerkoff on other girl.

Being in LOVE is more dangerous than being horny, when you're horny you just fap to some girl and you feel good and do other stuff, but being in love, hehe you know...

When I tried that normal eWhoring with selling my content I made 0$ and wasted time on seeing dicks, but with this type of eWhoring I made a good amount of money for 5 months like $8000+, not only from one guy, there was multiple guys that was of age 40+...

As for images, use normal images, don't use some slut images that will attract horny idiots, you will focus on attracting males that are interested in normal girls that want to marry.

Nudity eWhoring = DEAD, they can buy content from almost any bitch online.
Love eWhoring = ALIVE, not many males can get real love, and many males are searching for that.

But how did you ask them for money? You don't need to ask for money, just chat with them about how you had hard time in life, that will make him sad and emotional, do not say that in day one when you meet a guy, wait like a week, do not reply fast on chat, you can reply on every 20 minutes like I did, most of the guys offered me money for help, after a month of chatting I told them how I lost my job, going through hard times and more, they will feel sad and offer a help, when they offer that help you have them. So don't think that I made that amount of money overnight, everything takes time and you must understand that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, rand anon, Weed and 11 others
Hello everyone, I would like to talk about eWhoring, just to say that it is DEAD if you don't have luck to find a rich moron that is really interested in you (or a normal guy that is in love).

What do I mean by DEAD? If you just post some sexy photos, videos and link some links for payments then all you get today is dicks in your inbox.

But, is it fully DEAD? No, and I will explain what I did to make some money with this, ofc I'm not making a bunch of money from this, just to be clear.

I had a few guys that were sending me money, I was not selling them any nudes but I had normal sexy photos(not slutty) and videos stolen from instagram because instagram is full of those.

I made an account on Hi5 app (Tagged), I don't want to put in description how I want money because I'm a content creator or a girl that wants to sell her photos, today many males won't be interested in that because there are bunch of free images and videos of girls online, they have OnlyFans, Fansly, Fanvue and bunch of other alternatives where they can find verified hookers to spend their money, because of that eWhoring selling things is dead.

What I did is I made an account on hi5 (tagged), other dating apps where verification is needed. I verified myself with my real ID and selfie to have a badge and changed photos and gender. (On hi5/tagged verification not needed).

Now, how I found a few people instead of a bunch of morons sending their dicks? You just write in description that you're NOT here for sex or nudes, you want a normal guy, that you want a real date and that you're not interested in online sex.

I know that many people won't write to you, that is good because those people who will just send you dicks in inbox will fuck off from your profile, males that want real dating will normally chat with you.

I had a guy from Netherlands being in love with my fake profile, he was sending me money because I had "hard time in life", we were sharing our secrets, I was "feeling sad" and he sent me money, I told him that he is a real gentleman and ofc he sends me money again, then I asked him if he can borrow me money because soon I need to get a job and I will return it and he was sending me money again, that was going around for 5 months until he decided to go away.

You must find males that will fall in love with that fake girl, for 5 months he sent me 0 dicks, but the chat that I had with him and his secret is jesus fucking christ, even animals in zoo wont do that, I'm not gonna write it here because it is disgusting.

So, if you want to do eWhoring, don't try to force into selling nude photos or videos, for that they have better platforms and shit, instead of that aim to find "LOVE", and mention that you're not into sex or nudity online because you won't waste your time with horny idiots chatting few hours and he will go jerkoff on other girl.

Being in LOVE is more dangerous than being horny, when you're horny you just fap to some girl and you feel good and do other stuff, but being in love, hehe you know...

When I tried that normal eWhoring with selling my content I made 0$ and wasted time on seeing dicks, but with this type of eWhoring I made a good amount of money for 5 months like $8000+, not only from one guy, there was multiple guys that was of age 40+...

As for images, use normal images, don't use some slut images that will attract horny idiots, you will focus on attracting males that are interested in normal girls that want to marry.

Love eWhoring = ALIVE, not many males can get real love, and many males are searching for that.

But how did you ask them for money? You don't need to ask for money, just chat with them about how you had hard time in life, that will make him sad and emotional, do not say that in day one when you meet a guy, wait like a week, do not reply fast on chat, you can reply on every 20 minutes like I did, most of the guys offered me money for help, after a month of chatting I told them how I lost my job, going through hard times and more, they will feel sad and offer a help, when they offer that help you have them. So don't think that I made that amount of money overnight, everything takes time and you must understand that.
dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Almost Chadlite, Arditi and 2 others

bookmarked maybe will read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60053
valid, love from women is rare

• +1
ewhoring is gay imagine having intimate conversations with another man :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Dr. Mog, Almost Chadlite and 2 others

Offshore the work to some poor, money and affection hungry thailand or indian woman to do the messaging for you and then just take the money so you profit of it and they will also develop a true connection because the woman is clueless so a win win.

All hypothetical though.

• +1

:what::oops:

• +1
iMAGINE EWHORING IN UR 20s... :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Nice OP.

Have you thought about blackmailing your clients once they want to move on, by threatening to tell their family, friends or even partner about the secrets they told you about?

• +1
Reactions: vzaat, 3-D, mirrormogger and 1 other person
Nice OP.

Have you thought about blackmailing your clients once they want to move on, by threatening to tell their family, friends or even partner about the secrets they told you about?
No, because I don't want to risk it, it's better if they just go away on their own and I find another victim.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Corleone
This is evill

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 60053
No, because I don't want to risk it, it's better if they just go away on their own and I find another victim.
Probably safer for you if you don‘t do it, but blackmail is where the real big bucks are

• +1
Reactions: 3-D and Deleted member 60053
I might actually do this since I’m a wageslaving ricecel atm and more money is always appreciated 😭

Would you recommend using dating apps like Tinder, Hinge, or Bumble for this? Also do you move the convo to another platform like snap?

valid, love from women is rare
:feelsgood:

good luck when he asks for vc or any voice message, yk sth that any real person wouldnt have problem doing

muh find a girl to do all this ridiculous shit and in the end youre not getting paid. retard

Did u report ur income

Ewhoring works but u only get $30 a day and if lucky $100 but some days u don’t make anything because they usually ask for proof, and once they do that ur fucked

tell urself if looking at old man penis is worth looking at everyday for $30

seems like alot of effort for such little pay (averaging max 100$) not to mention the verification they will ask like taking a selfie with a finger up in their ear or sum

seems like alot of effort for such little pay (averaging max 100$) not to mention the verification they will ask like taking a selfie with a finger up in their ear or sum
They don't ask me for any verifications, you people always forget one thing, there are DUMB people!

ewhoring is gay imagine having intimate conversations with another man :lul:
It works? So why are you hating on someone making money from it? You are too insecure and stick with the "norms" in life and aren't hungry for money. Keep hating.

This shit is hilarious lmao.

It works? So why are you hating on someone making money from it? You are too insecure and stick with the "norms" in life and aren't hungry for money. Keep hating.
U coping lil bro i'm not hating or saying it doesn't work i'm just stating facts it IS gay. Like sure u can make money off it but there are plenty ways of making money without trying to make a man fall in love with u :lul: And I have done it before, in 2020 during lockdown. It was a decent way of making some cash while at home, but not worth the mental tortue talking to horny guys.

U coping lil bro i'm not hating or saying it doesn't work i'm just stating facts it IS gay. Like sure u can make money off it but there are plenty ways of making money without trying to make a man fall in love with u :lul: And I have done it before, in 2020 during lockdown. It was a decent way of making some cash while at home, but not worth the mental tortue talking to horny guys.
You saying "ewhoring is gay imagine having intimate conversations with another man" is hating lmao.

:feelsgood:

good luck when he asks for vc or any voice message, yk sth that any real person wouldnt have problem doing

muh find a girl to do all this ridiculous shit and in the end youre not getting paid. retard

If he asks for voice u can use a female AI voice