"eww why is that guy staring at us"

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
I noticed how everytime I accidentally make eye contact with someone outside of the bus window I'm always the one who looks away first

I questioned myself why me who has to be first and so I started staring at people without looking away to see what would happen

50% looked away and 50% kept staring back without looking away

I stared at a group of girls and then one of them shouted and pointed at me "eww why is that guy staring at us"

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 33986, Deleted member 32094 and 6 others
U ethnic?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
Then it’s over

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
I stared at a group of girls and then one of them shouted and pointed at me "eww why is that guy staring at us"
It’s crazy when women say “omg looks standards are so much higher for women than for men” but they do this to guys who aren’t even blatantly ugly, I’m sure ur not legit hideous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
50% kept looking? lol thats borderline htn

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, justinzayn, It'snotover and 1 other person
I noticed how everytime I accidentally make eye contact with someone outside of the bus window I'm always the one who looks away first

I questioned myself why me who has to be first and so I started staring at people without looking away to see what would happen

50% looked away and 50% kept staring back without looking away

brutal bhai. these are probably the same girls who say they like confident men who maintain eye contact.

It’s crazy when women say “omg looks standards are so much higher for women than for men” but they do this to guys who aren’t even blatantly ugly, I’m sure ur not legit hideous
I am hideous but yes men have lower standards for looks

50% kept looking? lol thats borderline htn
No if they keep looking that means they mog you because they don't feel intimidated to look away, not that I was trying to intimidate them I was just looking

It's actually fucking unbelievable people actually think that the beauty standards are worse for women

Who has lower standards in looks? Well who has the higher sex drive. Question answered

Yet the meme gender will say men care about looks more because of a study that supposedly shows men care more about looks, proving that women are naive, submissive and worship authority.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 30552
It's actually fucking unbelievable people actually think that the beauty standards are worse for women

Who has lower standards in looks? Well who has the higher sex drive. Question answered

Yet the meme gender will say men care about looks more because of a study that supposedly shows men care more about looks, proving that women are naive, submissive and worship authority.
Its all just a full circle. The power of pussy. Normie men propagate women’s complaints just for a crumb; even when they know they fuck dumpsters. My friend is 6’2 and HTN and fucks roasties and mid women and will even propagate this because he’s a leftist and stands for anything that is “woke” u know what I mean

• +1
Its all just a full circle. The power of pussy. Normie men propagate women’s complaints just for a crumb; even when they know they fuck dumpsters. My friend is 6’2 and HTN and fucks roasties and mid women and will even propagate this because he’s a leftist and stands for anything that is “woke” u know what I mean
Wait are you @monk from 2021? Not the guy I tagged there was a user called monk with a higher postcount than that

Wait are you @monk from 2021? Not the guy I tagged there was a user called monk with a higher postcount than that
No. I am Andrew tate

brutal

when i stare at girl 90% of the time they smile

• +1