Ex BBC boyfriend beats white girlfriend to death

If she came back after he beat her I would, this case it’s hard to feel too much sympathy for her because she not only dated a black guy but still associated with him after she learned he’s a psycho so she made her bed twice
But the white guy would be praised for what he did is my point because to losers here white guys can do no wrong.
 
But the white guy would be praised for what he did is my point because to losers here white guys can do no wrong.
Nah I’d think it’s worse because I less more sympathy for mudsharks but to some people on here yeah probably
 
Nah I’d think it’s worse because I less more sympathy for mudsharks but to some people on here yeah probably
You're proving my point basically
 
I dunno what this has to do with my comment about Americans being retards but ok lol
All americans are black culture wise, they all try to copy nigger mannerisms and listen to nigga rap 24/7
 
You're proving my point basically
How? I wouldn’t be praising a white guy if he beat his white gf to death I don’t even hate women like most people on here do, I would say it’s worse.
 
Ahahah she’d make me jump through bs to get pussy and force me to date her, But this ugly nigga Can fuck her on the first date and beat her within an inch of her life

I love women they just choose the best guys 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
truer words have been spoken. Respect my nigger.
 
Ahahah she’d make me jump through bs to get pussy and force me to date her, But this ugly nigga Can fuck her on the first date and beat her within an inch of her life

I love women they just choose the best guys 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
I wonder how they met? I bet he low inhib cold approached her
 
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I wonder how they met? I bet he low inhib cold approached her
They met while volunteering at an animal shelter.

She was volunteering out of kindness of her heart.

He was forced to volunteer there by juvi judge as a punishment.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, klip11, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
I wonder how they met? I bet he low inhib cold approached her
They went to high school together and he played football, makes them being together make a little more sense
 
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

NGL usually I’d laugh at white girls paying the coal toll but this case is just sad to me. Why tf is a girl like that hanging out with this mutt after he strangled her two months ago? A girl like that should be crying over how Chad doesn’t wanna commit to her. The absolute state of zoomer white women.
You're bluepilled nigga
 
retarded jew
 
They met while volunteering at an animal shelter.

She was volunteering out of kindness of her heart.

He was forced to volunteer there by juvi judge as a punishment.
This cannot be real… right?
 
Truth is stranger than fiction buddy
She is Indian BVLL only the black guy is Indian larping as black that’s the truth and she wanted Indian cock and found out and then he had to kill her cos she was gonna tell the world that Indians are the real BBCs and that BBC is a pathetic normie meme
 

NGL usually I’d laugh at white girls paying the coal toll but this case is just sad to me. Why tf is a girl like that hanging out with this mutt after he strangled her two months ago? A girl like that should be crying over how Chad doesn’t wanna commit to her. The absolute state of zoomer white women.
He pleaded guilty and got 40 years. Probably gonna be out on parole in 25. Mudshark asked for it but it’s retarded how you can voluntarily commit murder and still be freed.
 

Similar threads

T-bone123
Replies
4
Views
19
T-bone123
T-bone123
highcheekbones
Replies
3
Views
56
killuacel
killuacel
Z
Replies
0
Views
39
zyzz007 returns
Z
VladimirtheGreat
Replies
6
Views
62
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach
IcyBiney
Replies
38
Views
186
simematic
simematic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top