Ex dates some utter loser

N

nobodylovesme

Iron
I don't understand how she doesn't see that I'm 100x better. I'm the best she ever got. Now she is dating some utter retard, who is out of shape, is 8 years older than me, complete failure--a stark contrast to me. Her parents liked me, even having the "When you are married" talk. Well, she left me and currently is dating this guy who I can only describe as monumental disappointment to the human race. I cannot believe my eyes. What direction has the world taken? The cosmic dance seems to me but a futile gyration in an indifferent void.

I'm just her "friend" now, and I have neither respect nor empathy for her. I'll just stick around as a silent observer and watch her shitty life fall apart, a life that history suggest is prone to chaos. Meanwhile, I'm lifemaxxing and reaching the the zenith of my potential:). Fuck this bitch

U must have fucked up horrendous

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
U must have fucked up horrendous
I didn't make a mistake, but she lost interest. After some time feeling lonely, she ended up with this subhuman off the street, seemingly to compensate for her own miserable existence

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Teddo23
He's better looking

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv and Numb
Reddit is that way

Timestamped it for you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, atlantean and nobodylovesme
What does that mean?

Can relate to your story.
Just saying, he is a social outcast with quirky interests, looks like a goof, and probably acts like one too. She's the only punchline in his joke of a life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini