Ex Girlfriend gets touched

Betterthanher

Betterthanher

akio
my ex girlfriend got sexually assaulted at Hawaii
I guess them Hawaii perverts got dry asf after the fires because her ass isn’t even fat but just flat

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Ex gf. Don’t give af Hope that she keep on getting assaulted while you get your dick sucked by your new gf.

Ex gf. Don’t give af Hope that she keep on getting assaulted while you get your dick sucked by your new gf.
nah my friend told me about it randomly, I got nothing to do with it 😅

• JFL
my ex girlfriend got sexually assaulted at Hawaii
I guess them Hawaii perverts got dry asf after the fires because her ass isn’t even fat but just flat
Update: Her sister got sexually assaulted too, the man grabbed both of their asses what

• JFL
That sucks, will just raise her ego. He should have raped her. That would raise her ego too and it's actually a plus between women if you get raped.

Women just can't lose honestly, best to just throw acid on her face and disfigure her but even then a guy will feel bad for her and wanna treat her like his princess even if she got no face. just kill that whore honestly

• +1
Reactions: Betterthanher
That sucks, will just raise her ego. He should have raped her. That would raise her ego too and it's actually a plus between women if you get raped.

Women just can't lose honestly, best to just throw acid on her face and disfigure her but even then a guy will feel bad for her and wanna treat her like his princess even if she got no face. just kill that whore honestly
Yo what the fuck 😭