I got a girlfriend

If you look in the dumpster you will find trash. Try meeting intelligent women for once in your life dumbass
Come on man, all women are fucking trash, there is no diamond in modern society, every day that passes I understand the Taliban more and more. FOID has no codes and no predictable behavior, even chad will be fooled.

• +1
Reactions: maxilofailo
Come on man, all women are fucking trash, there is no diamond in modern society, every day that passes I understand the Taliban more and more. FOID has no codes and no predictable behavior, even chad will be fooled.
female nature has always been a burden upon civilization. there is a reason sharia is the way it is

female nature has always been a burden upon civilization. there is a reason sharia is the way it is
Retard Muslims. God doesn’t exist. Liberalism and Jews are the problem, not women.

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
Retard Muslims. God doesn’t exist. Liberalism and Jews are the problem, not women.
you are a retard my man and know jack shit about the blackpill. liberalism is human nature partially let loose. women acted similar to the way they do now when we lived in caves (hypergamy, gathering orbiters, using sexual power for advanced opportunities) man is degenerate by nature. jews undertsood this and used this to their advantage for power and control.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and greycel
you are a retard my man and know jack shit about the blackpill. liberalism is human nature partially let loose. women acted similar to the way they do now when we lived in caves (hypergamy, gathering orbiters, using sexual power for advanced opportunities) man is degenerate by nature. jews undertsood this and used this to their advantage for power and control.
Since degeneracy is increasing
Traditionalism is dying

The world is losing good qualities, it's becoming an evil place
For example the idea of respect. I would give you respect if I value you for who you truly are. In return I'd expect respect

Nowadays we give only a small amount of respect. And we give it to everyone. Which is a MASSIVE mistake in today's world (I'll make a thread on this). Finally, people expect respect without giving a proportional amount themselves.

It's much better to not only give more respect to people, but also be selective with it.

• +1
tales from the ward

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
interesting take

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back